Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

Sadhu is one of several class’s that needs a c3 skill that isn’t garbage.

I wouldn’t say the changes to Possession are a nerf.

If you think about it: Ok, it does deal less damage to dark-property mobs. But at same time, it’ll hit almost double the amount of mobs per cast (9 mobs at skill lvl 5, 10 mobs with divine might).

Overall, it’s better to deal less damage to more mobs rather than more damage to fewer mobs due to Posession’s CC that makes mobs unable to attack while they’re being hit and the fact you can get interrupted by anything not being CC’ed.

The AoE staying closer to your character also means melee mobs will have a harder time getting close to you and interrupting you without them getting CC’ed frst.

The “buff” to Transmit Pranah feels very lackluster indeed. Sadhu c3 really could use something better.

I thought it was a nerf because i was looking at the elemental chart that had 3 negative values instead of positive. :stuck_out_tongue:

And yea there should be no class with c3 skills that feel useless.

Only qualm is it not just transferring your % of INT to all stats. If it does, its fine outside of the 1 tile range giving very poor visual feedback, and it would be dope if it was just turned into an aoe.

More like a trade-off i’d say… since Possession get a major boost to the target limit = Skill lv + 4, a total of 15 with DM @ c3… and Closer AoE Range so that it will be less likely for the mobs to interrupt the channeling.

Yea i would be far more interested in the skill if it was like 40% of your int added to all stats as a party wide buff that needed to be channeled or something.

Eh I think we have enough channels :P.
Just expand the range from 1 tile to a circle or cone around the Sadhu, and have these attributes duplicate the INT transfer to every other stat.
The cooldown is already long as hell.
If a Sadhu wants to channel they can grab Kriv C3 and Melstis it.

I still think that transferring stat to another person, as a frigging red class, is gimping Sadhu’s damage. It’s already weak overall compared to, say, Chaplain (Chaplain is even a green class!!111!).

Damage… just give Sadhu more damage…

I agree, Transmit Prana at the moment seems like a low-budget linker life-line that doesn’t even work. And to be quite blunt about the new attributes for it, you basically give-up everything and then probably get 1-hit by something.

I think what makes me sad is i can’t think of something that could replace it in the kit, you could remove this skill and the class wouldn’t change too much. But i guess it’s because i mainly associate Sadhu with the possession ability and pretty much dance around that ability the most.

I would love some sort of ability/function where if i cast possession whilst in OOB the possession radius is instead surrounding my astral spirit, i feel it would be a bit more flexible for me and let people stay in the out of body state longer than they probably do at the moment, since as it stands - if you are in out of body and casting possession all your spirit can do is spin around like a disco ball whilst you ‘ohm’ your foes to death.

Sorry to ramble on a lot like that, but i’m now also curious if we have any other Sadhu players that have gone Diev3/Sadhu2 ?

1 Like

They could make a c3 skill that makes the OoB attack really fast for some time (and maybe stronger too), something like the Running Shot from QS3. Veil of Maya would be nice name for it.

yeah sadhu seems to have less skills than other classes

honestly, oob and ABE need a buff, possession could be casted around the spirit, transmit shouldnt even be in the game lol.

oob needs a Mdef ignorance, at max level you need a bunch of matk to do 1 dmg to amonster, and oob relies completely on matk for dmg, so if u dont have a ■■■■ ton of matk, you wont do any dmg, and if i u have decent maktk, oob relies only on matk so your dmg will be terrible due to monsters high Mdef.

ABE scaling is pretty decent, but it needs a lower coodlown. multihit, and bug fix. single hit skills dont make it anywhere

Astral explosion is still broken and now it moves me to the character select screen T_T

Oh, and one of the Sadhu skills is preventing me from walking through my own Zalciai… is this happening to anyone else?

[Update]

Nevermind… Zalciai just stops being buffable after certain point?

OOB:

Damage is now 200% of magic attack, gains a 20% chance (per tick) to ignore MDEF

• this will help get rid of the problem of having this skill solely rely on MDEF and MATK

ABE:

Bug fixes, Now hits 3 Times rather than 1, Cooldown reduced to 15 seconds

Vasshida:

is now an aoe, instead of channeling, decreases stats by a percentage

Prakriti:

bug fixes

2 Likes

Avoid using ABE if possible, its extremely buggy as of now.

I think Zalciai is currently bugged as well, it doesn’t buff all the time.

1 Like

oh when this will update? tomorrow?

this is just what i want to be adde,d not a real pathc, i wish it was, if we got those patches sadh uwould be good

oh i see T_T…thank anyway…

I have to disagree with some of your suggestions. Also I notice a lot of players are asking for more damage for Sadhu and I have to disagree with them too.

Personally, I don’t feel Sadhu needs a boost in the damage department. I main a Sadhu and the damage is definitely enough for a rank 4 class.

Now if the getting stuck/rubberband during OoB gets fixed, then I will be very satisfied.

the damge is not enough “for a rank 4 class” look at elementalist, ats damage is comparable to rank 8 dmg nd its only rank 4. look at preist, its a rank 2 support class with more dmg than sadhu, and more support. sadhu definately needs a dmg buff, OOB’s damage falls of before you even get the skill due to it relying on mATK, meaning you put any point into any stat other than INT, your dmg is suddenly unviable (like it even was in the first place) so u cant get any CON, which makes sadhu unviable. oob scales so badly that youre forced to go full INT, and even with full int your dmg is terrible and you die fast , so theres no point even putting any INT, which means theres no point in even going the class. while sadhu with full int takes 30 seconds to kill a monster, elemeantalist is 1 shotting bosses with full con. sadhu definately needs a damage buff, or delete it from he game like they did with centurion, its a waste of a class, we could do better with a ritualist or shaman or something