Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

Well your free to get it if you like i just find it a waste with fade / Safety / Sterea Trofh which are all better skills to serve the same purpose (in my opinon).

I would go something like this: Example Build

Heal and Cure actually deals a lot of damage. With blessing, Heal hits twice and their attribute is very very cheap.

Reason for lvl 1 Fade is that going Druid C3 you’ll be using Lycanthropy most of the time. But feel free to play around. This is just from my experience, I have it at lvl 1 and the only time I use Fade is for emergency gtfo situation.

No point in Guardian because Merog Shaman have 100% SZ uptime plus you have your own SZ.

Chortasmata lvl 5 is enough, you can get another 5s from attribute.

Maxing Hengestone is not worth it IMO. 1 point in it is enough for the Hengestone + Transform combo.

1 Like

Thanks a lot. I didnt consider the Druid transform. Then ill adopt your build in case I make one.

Alongside what Delcas reported already, from http://pastebin.com/YVViL85E:

Some attributes of some skills have been changed to Psychic & Poison properties.
[Psychic] == Sadhu - Astral Body Explosion, Possession, Basic Attack from OOB.

R.I.P. Possession, t’was fun knowing you. Though psychic could be a decent element, it’s just not likely to compare to holy.

If it’s a decent element then it could be a buff towards OoB & ABE. As they were pure magic before. If it has dmg penalties however…

Well they needed to nerf the last skill we had lol.

Then sadhu will work in a Int build if phychic damage?

yes the skills still scale off matk, its just a new element which may not be as good as holy.

Then this is a nerf.

I don’t think we have the details on the new element yet. But more than likely a nerf, yes.

1 Like

sadhu is in dire need of a buff and they nerf it, imc wut r u doing?

wow thats awful, where did you find that?

dang, they better have some good buffs to make up for this, or its official that imc doesnt know how to balance

This is the new table for Soul. The other one was old.

3 Likes

its still a nerf to possession though, pretty bad buff to oob and ABE, and a nerf to possesiom

Buff if IMC puts Holy or Soul mobs in the game, hue.

I’m pretty late to party ugh. So OOB is a liiiitle better damage wise thanks to Soul. However the element itself isn’t too special against elements other than Dark, Holy, and well Soul.

We all know if IMC put Holy mobs in game then WE’RE GONNA FIGHT THE GODDESSES—I mean the notoriously godly Holy element will be affected so much.

At least Dark mobs are already rampant so yeah.

It’s a ok ish dmg bump for OoB & AbE.
But Possession is pretty much dead atm imo:

• A holy dmg necklace would work wonders since we have plenty of good holy dmg skills. (heal/magnus/cure/miko)

• But a psychic/soul necklace would only boost psychokino & sadhu dmg atm.
    Unless we get more of this element in r9/10 then it’s not worth using a necklace on tbh.

And I guess dark element got nerfed as well…

And cleric3 is a much better pick for sadhu atm with a 100% chance of redirecting hits to an ally.
(Need to test if zombies/statues work for it now…)

The level 160 dungeon and Barha forest both have holy flying mobs.
Soul wont matter much on ABE because its already 250% damage, an extra 25/50% is just going up 10/20% damage which isn’t a biggie.

Guardian Saint just procs on people and not pets.

Nah, elemental types are multiplicative and not additive.

See Common multipliers under: [Damage Guide] The big formula, modifier types, and how they interact!

EDIT:
Did not realize OoB counted as a common modifier as well, though ABE is a skill modifier.

For OoB it’s a total +50%/+75%/+100%.
For ABE it’s a total of +150%, +188%, +225%.

I really wish imc would let GS work on pet/summons though, that would be so much better.

Edit2: ABE is 250% total. aka it’s only a +150%.

But people complains that ABE does little damage, now this will change? nevermnd, it does 25 more damage to Holy and Drak now, but this will remplace in the builds Vashita Siddhi for ABE? Vashita Siddhi needs a buff in my opinion, adn change that flat reduced Stats to % Stats