Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

Some theorycraft changes to Sadhu that might make the class worth picking:

OOB: Remove from the game, replace with something like Snap from RO which allows you to move instantly to a selected location on a high cooldown.

Prakriti: Remove from the game.

Body Explosion: Replace with a skill that throws your spirit into a area for AoE damage and knockback.

Vashita: Make skill a toggle instead of a channel, aoe is around your character.

Possession: Make it un-cancellable by attacks again(yes it was a bug, but cmon)

Prana: Make it all stats instead of just int and str, no longer a channel, either instant or 1-2 sec cast with a reasonable buff duration, 2nd row.

1 Like

that woud kill the uniqueness of sadhu

Thats not even a sadhu after those changes, and Transmit Prana isn’t a channel to begin with.

It should be easy for them to just return the nerfed speed and/or damage back (pick one). Add n% magic defense reduction on top of that, too. Voila, viable Sadhu!

yeah just add back attack speed and make i ignore some or all MDEF, it relies completely on magic attack and you only have about like 1000 at max level while monsters have insane mdef, so u only do like 100 * 3 dmg

Also make it a true multihit skill and Blessing etc work on it. Why is it so hard for them to listen to their player base? :nail_care:

yeah…it is uniquely bad. lol

OOB is a nice concept but terrible execution.

everytime I look at this thread. I pray for a class reset for my sadhu to try other builds.

Druid C3 is actually pretty nice for Sadhu.

Sadhu has recieved some changes today in Ktos.

1. Corrected Out of Body not contributing to damage on bosses.

2. Possession’s aoe has changed from 4 targets to 4 targets + skill level (14 at level 10. The aoe position was also changed to be closer.

3. Out of Body’s casting position was changed?

4. Transmit Prana now has 4 new attributes, relating to the the 4 other stats besides Int. Don’t know if it’s taking your Int and applying to them or if its taking your STR/CON/DEX/SPR and applying to their STR/CON/DEX/SPR.

The former would be great since you could give a metric ton of stats that way, but the latter is…alrightish.

And Guardian saint (for us C3 cleric Sadhus) is getting buffed to 100% Chance to redirect damage and the attribute if I understand correctly is being changed from max 5 levels to max 10 levels (50% reduction). Just another means of avoiding that there damage.

Hmmm… so how do we fit those 15 mobs in a super tiny circle? I’m still not clear about this position change thing as well.

meh, its something, it doesnt help much tho. transmit still has a bad concept, and now its sacraficing your other stats, oob still needs a dmg buff (this is what sadhu actualy needed, not a possession buff), possession didnt really need a buff, but ok…

And honestly I’m waiting for damage increase buffs to Sadhu skills. Give us more number. We’ll see how this new patch performs tho so keep your fingers crossed. :sunny: <- still trying to be positive.

1 Like

So am making a Happy ghost or sadhu,

and was thinking…

maybe this is good offensive build but am not sure…

any comment and Ideas are welcome :slight_smile:

Not really.

Sadhu still needs interruption prevention to be able to get its skills off reliably.
So diev3 or Druid2 are pretty much a must have for a sadhu build imo.

Next is the damage issue, Both OoB and Possession deal far to little damage on their own compared to the other options.

Which can be fixed to a degree with hengestone, as it doubles your magic attack and thus works nicely on both OoB and Possession.
[ ps, OoB does work while transformed & while in lycanthrophy atm. ]

So sadhu1/sadhu2 + druid3 is quite good.
But any other variation just loses too much in comparison.

This buff to sadhu3 still defeats the purpose as it denies access to it’s best class combo.

I don’t expect an OoB dmg buff at all tbh.
Keep in mind it’s a 150 % atk base. With a 2x enhance attribute. Fully affected by hengestone’s x2 attack bonus.
And it can snapshot an extra 80% magic attack via 8 maxed chapparition cards.
(10.8 magic attack multiplier for said druid3+sadhu combo.)

So how do you build a Cleric3 Sadhu2 Druid3? Something like this?

Sadhu Druid

I would put more into cure. Cure is a great damage skill lots of hits and scales twice off int.

You are right I forgot. Then something like Heal 13, Cure 10, Safety 10, Divine Might 5, Fade 4 Guardian 3.

Can take points from fade or Heal to Guardian if needed.

I find guardian usless. Also i only have safety zone at 5 (i think, working from memory). Most of the hits come from the attribute.

I want Guardian for this:
And Guardian saint (for us C3 cleric Sadhus) is getting buffed to 100% Chance to redirect damage and the attribute if I understand correctly is being changed from max 5 levels to max 10 levels (50% reduction). Just another means of avoiding that there damage.