Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

The aoe doesn’t seem to be that big, nor does it stunlock or flinch enemies. In the video, the miko still had to put up a safety wall to avoid being hit. I don’t think Sadhus can stay in OoB while in the Hamaya field.

Clap, on the other hand, seems promising. Extending the duration of magic circles is a pretty big deal! Increasing the duration on safety zone can change a lot of things. May be possible to have some ridiculous invulnerability time by layering it with Sterea Trofh.

Kagura Dance may or may not be worthless to Sadhu. If the holy attribute damage applies to OoB, now that would be an incredibly powerful combination.

Now I’m kinda regretting going the Bokor2Sadhu2PD route. Though maybe I could go Miko instead of Bokor 2? Hehe, probably a bad idea x3x

clap is bugged (?) and only works on statues

kagura doesnt help sadhu

but hamaya is good dmg

Shame, shame

I guess Miko could be a replacement for old Sadhu 3 builds then.

(guess I’ll stick with Bokor2 and PD2)

you could still go miko

Cleric2>Bokor>Sadhu2>Miko>PD2
is good

I could, seeing how I only really need Bokor for Effigy and Hex.

But my question is if it’s really worth giving up macknagdal, Samedeive, and Effigy level 10 for Hamaya.

Also, I’m getting kinda close to rank 6 and it’d kinda be annoying to have to wait for Miko to be released here :x

nope, mackang is really good, samedi is good, but really youre going c2 for bwa kayiman, super powerful (not for dmg, but CC locks monsters)

hamaya does great dmg though, it really depends, with miko u get 2 dmg skills and some useless buffs (atleast for your build they are useless) with bokor 3 you get faster zombies, an invicibility, a CC lock, and hgher effigy

i would take miko, just buz i like using different classe,s and miko looks cool, good animations too (better than bokor c2, its only c2 animation is a flag, and maybe when mackangdal bugs a golden fire)

Won’t argue about miko animations, it looks like a really fun class.

I think I’ll save going miko for a diev class, seeing as how clap apparently only works with those.

So far, I’ve enjoyed the bokor sadhu combination. Can’t wait to see get plague doctor with it too.

Actually, I’ve been meaning to ask. I’ve been using Krausas mace this whole time, slotted with 5* gems. When should I start looking for an upgrade?

around level 170-220, it depends, you should always keep it on weapon switch though

Thought that I should keep it on switch.

What should I upgrade to? At least, what’s more budget friendly and afterwards what should I be aiming for in terms of high end?

anything you think is good (prefferaby a mace/blunt type weapon)

a busawa (?, lol idk how to spell its name) a level 220 item is super chap and it gives good stats, and looks cool

1 Like

Current stat distribution has been
40 CON
rest INT

though I’m at 7500 HP and I feel like I still die kinda fast. Been using cloth armor for the SP boost, but should I be dumping more into CON, or should I start thinking about leather or plate armor?

what level are you?

/20fdfsfsdfdsdfsf

16X at the moment. It’s been slow leveling so far, admittedly.

160?

you need more con, you should have like 10k health right now, and only use possession

Tomorrow’s patch:

Sadhu:
Vashita Siddhi

• SP consumption: 3% -> 2%

i crai evritym

2 Likes

Read the patch notes, it hurt to see that that’s all Sadhu gets. I managed to get my Sadhu 2 up to 270, but I’m thinking I need to retire her in favor of a class that can live up to expectations. I hope someday, this class gets the love it deserves.

1 Like

Im too lazy to reroll. I’ll just go ahead and advance to R8 tomorrow with my Sadhu C1.

thats all sadhu gets when musketeer gets an overhaul

@Wurmheart Do you know if we can still use OOB + Astral Body Explosion in Werewolf form? Werewolf form only makes us unable to use OOB auto attack, right? But we can still use any other skill from Sadhu just fine?

Sorry, I don’t know and likely won’t find out soon either.

All skills work properly during transform though. (was vashita always ground enemies only?)