Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

If I go Bokor 2, what would my bokor skills look like?

And is going Bokor 1 really that bad?

You will max out samediveve( +4 movementspeed) to outrun the mobs you want to get into Possession. You can as well summon some zombies, cc the mobs into one spot, knock them down with Bwa Kayiman (Zombietrain) and catch/kill them with Possession. Leftovers will be killed with Hexing/Effigy.

Later when you are PD you can hex one mob, spread hex with pandemic and kill them with incernaration and effigy spam. If you go druid, you can kill the grounders either with Carnivory and hide in Sterea Strofl to catch/kill the flyers.

Later when you are Druid3 you can be Werewolf and catchkill everything with possession without even getting canceled. Even Using bwa kayiman as Wolf is possible without getting canceled, turning you into an unstoppable Tank pillaging thru hordes of mobs unscathered.

That are your choices :smiley:

…suddenly I regret not picking the druid route for myself…

Unfortunately I won’t be able to get Druid 3, but I think Pandemic would work really well in this instance. Cleric2Bokor2Sadhu2PD2 is probably my best bet.

I still feel iffy about going Bokor 2, as it does mean I get Sadhu late. I’m even thinking of going Sadhu 1 first, and then filling in Bokor 2 at circle 5.

You can’t get your skills interrupted while in wolf form?

As far as I know, yes.

Hey there everybody,

I stopped playing quite some time ago, but I’d like to ask what is the current state of sadhu. Did they balance it at all or did they at least fix any sadhu bugs?

Thanks

No.

20charsnonononono

1 Like

Hahahaha…

Every single bug is still present. IMC doesnt have time to fix them till r8 is out so… seeya next month!

1 Like

lol no, every bug that has been here since release is still here xD
even people on the ktos forums were making fun of sadhu

but good news, on facebook they said they were working on sadhu

(doubt it)

1 Like

You have the link information?

Loool. Finally.

Sadhu:
- Out of Body: Fixed issue where characters would often snap back to different locations after using this skill

Sept 29 KTOS Patch:
http://pastebin.com/ADjHNgc3

I hope thats the Astral Body Explosion Bug being fixed then.

Well, one bug gone, 4 left

5*

fudhdhshshhjsnsnsnsjsjjssjsjj

1 Like

Hi, casual PvE player here looking for advice on how to proceed. I’ve gone Cleric -> Krivis -> Cleric2 -> Sadhu -> Sadhu2 so far and have been enjoying it. I’m debating between the following options for R6 and beyond:

1. Druid -> Druid 2 -> Taoist (basically for Sterea Trofh. Undecided on R8, but Taoist seems cool)

2. Krivis 2 -> Kabbalist -> Taoist (Krivis 2’s Divine Stigma boosts OOB damage + more levels in Zaibas synergizes better with Taoist. Kabbalist cause I’m casual and want to see more classes, though I suppose Krivis 3 is an option here as well?)

3. semi-joke option of wait and hope for buffs to Sadhu 3, then go Sadhu 3 -> Kabbalist -> Taoist

What do you folks think makes most sense? Thanks :slight_smile:

krivis3>taoist seems best
you could go druid>miko>?

or

miko>pd2

• Kriv3/Taoist. Great single target dmg. (or a pd2 build I suppose.)
  • Miko/Druid2, but only if clap works on sterea trofh.
  • Druid3 for sterea trofh, hengestone boosts and lycanthropy was rumored to be interrupt immune?

PD2 & Taoist have no synergy with sadhu2 though, so those two circles won’t do much for such a build.

There you have it, Sadhus. Miko is working really well with Out of Body so it seems:

Thats not even a sadhu… looks like cleric2>diev>bokor2>miko

I was considering going miko on my sadhu though if i think it will work well.

I’d like to become a Miko on my sadhu too, well it would benefit my diev 3 portion more - but i don’t care much to be honest, my build is very much just a bunch of classes i liked thrown together, one more can’t hurt.

You dont say. But the way the skill works greatly benefits how Sadhus deal with mobs being a stationary type. The mobs come to you and die before they reach you