Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

I am still unsure if I’ll continue playing this character. I think the setup to achieve the damage bonus is too much…and then you’ll have to keep OoB up…it sounds very annoying tbh.

Well, this build might have a chance if R8 provides a new protection skill.

Anyway, I have my doubts about the Divine Stigma interaction being a bug. I mean, the spirit can’t be affected by any buff whatsoever…but it can get the 30second divine sigma buff. Now this might seem random, but they went through the trouble of allowing the spirit to show that buff when hovering over it… Idk, but for me it looks like some time and thoughts went into this behavior.

When you have a mage in your team casting Lethargy Effigy even does twice the damage :wink:

My build is fairly offensive tho, in team fights I can handle most ppl only after some died already. The more crowded it gets, the tougher it becomes.

Thats when I love being sadhu, using out of body from far away exploding in the enemies camp when they try to do something.

Sadly my client goes asynched then due to a well known bug, so Im kinda useless after that.

Sad, hu?

1 Like

Given Rogues Vendetta works similar to DIvine Stigma.
It should likely be checked if it has an effect on the Spirit if an opportunity to find a rogue with it presents itself.

1 Like

Back then in cbt my spirit ate up the divine stigma buff as well, completely consuming it without giving the main body the buff. Now its like, the spirit eats the buff but share it with the main body.

I just had a K2 in my siau party casting stigma on a mob I killed with OoB. This time my spirit didnt eat the buff, my main body got it instead.

1 Like

But the lack of Cleric2 … Even our support role gets penalized without cleric2 :confused: Is Krivis2 worth it ?

1 Like

I am not sure yet. I think u will need either cleric 2 or some unknown R8 class to be able to keep OoB up… Right now the setup is too much imho

Kriv 2 is a more offensively leaning support but it is still a support between Aukuras (healing + Accuracy down on enemies), Zaciai (Crit attack up + Crit resist down on enemies), Daino, Divine Stigma(Buff limit increase), (INT/STR up), Melstis (Buff Duration extend).
The only skill that isn’t support based is Zaibas.

It can’t Safety Ground or Fade against magic/physical mobs, but it does have a pretty strong chance of evading physical mobs within OoB and Aukuras.

I have a feeling Divine Stigma and Aukuras will later on gain scaling with SPR (which will benefit Kaloo hammer) and/or INT.

1 Like

How about Cleric 2-Krivis 2-Sadhu 2-X? No space for Druid 2 tho so there’s that.

Sweet Vakarine, if they ever added int scaling to Aukuras, I’d reroll in a heartbeat. A boy can dream can’t he?

Is oob with the krivis buff better than just hitting the enemy with possession?

Posting a link to the compendium here for visibility. It has been updated with @BlaXun’s findings about Divine Stigma.

Also, figured now would be a good time since Cleric Rank 8 reveal might draw a few new players into our thread.

1 Like

I’m planning on doing cleric1>krivis2>sadhu2>druid2

Mostly solo PvE.

Is Sadhu still a good magical dps?

Other option is bokor2 instead of sadhu.

You still didnt add that Bokors Mackangdal actually completely prevents OoB from canceling (until you get the dmg in the end). Your main body might get pummeled and knockbacked a lot, but OoB will not cancel.

Ah and, using Kabbalist you can set up a combo getting enemies petrified for some seconds (Getting hit by r7 for curse, casting wheels for petri the cursed. Works with hexing as well). Doesnt sound much, but its the time you need to catch them with possession. And ofc you can cast the wheels being in OoB mode.

And rank8 doesnt synerdy with Sadhu :frowning:

Well, yeah… Rank 8 doesnt Seem to have direct synergy with Sadhu. however, daoshis inviisbility Talisman skill would at least help a little.

I hope we can figure something out…

When druid c3 is actually like a sadhu master

#SadlifeSadhu

1 Like

Just updated the compendium with both the Bokor and Kabbalist tips you listed.

Thank you for pointing them out. I do my best to read through all the posts here but I do miss things at times. Tagging me or sending me a message is an easy way to make sure the compendium gets updated with information you know is either relevant or needs to be altered.

I will be monitoring the in-game updates concerning Daoshi and Inquisitor to keep the Compendium up to date. For now, since it’s so early, I have just provided a link to the best English translation I could find. In case anyone missed that, here it is.

1 Like

Alright, I decided:

My rank 7 will be a filler class. I don’t intend to get Kabbalist or PD as they don’t synergize with Sadhu… Instead I will take a huge step back and will pick Diev1 as my Rank 7 class and later in Daoshi at Rank 8.

This is a Huge risk and might break the character for me since it’s my main and I might stop playing if this doesn’t work out.

Oh well…

Anyway, with Rank 8 I absolutely have to pick a late-game class if I want to be somewhat efficient.

I think Daoshi will kinda work with sadhu. You can stay in OoB, us the invisibility amulet and then snap to that position with Praktiki. The cloud skill won’t help… But then there’s the slow moving amulet which could be a nice skill even for sadhu…

And, diev 1 will always be good with its cooldown and sp-usage reduction

Im thinking on cleric2>bokor3 now :frowning:

So it has been about 3 months since I quit, and from the looks of it I guess the DS interaction still exist. xD

Planning to play back though, I think Taoist would fit in pretty well. Although I really wanted Shepherd for that doge.

as expected, no real sinnergy to sadhus in rank 8… even zaibas got some love in daoshi, and sadhus got nothing.

not any other skill that helps chanelling possession, no direct dmg increase.