Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

lol i dont thin kwe r geting shepherd

theres already some hints

when pd released they said there were abilities that can onl be used while wearing beak mask, so im expecting a poison debuff skill or something like that.

and someone said he found 2 pd skills for c2

I dont want a dmg PD >:( it will get me out of fade :frowning:
Maybke Kaba2 has some support too

we already know kabba too, it gets 2 dmg skills xD

a serpent and a melee skill

Hope Shepherd come as secret then :frowning: I dont want dmg classes, they will get me out of Fade !!! Maybe PD just for the extra support skills.

I want Magic dmg … I don’t rly care bout physical dmg. I kinda take it for granted that there will be something based on Magic dmg. I hope Kabbalist stays magical

I want a build that supports sadhu! Merkabah takes us out of fade :frowning: and I cant use all that skills in the SZ time :frowning:

1 Like

Tested it with my Samediveve Flag. Mantis just started attacking the flag then without resetting ;p

1 Like

i assume ur using fade for oob, i wouldnt rely on oob, its a terrible skill for dmg

From reading this entire thread, I can see why everyone thinks OOB is not efficient. However, in my opinion, I think OOB is decent and not terrible. At least at max level, you are super safe at dealing constant dps on a boss that is AoE crazy.

1 Like

if u solo, bosses will wrecj you is oob is ur only dms sorce bcuz

1. sz doesnt last super long
  2. fade will reset boss if u dont use it right and has long cd

atleast i have druid and bokor in my build which is sad that a level 5 effigy doeas more damage than oob.

fun fact: my level 5 effigy does just as much dps as my level 5 possession :open_mouth: i can only imagine how good level 15 effigy is

After playing Sadhu from my former character, I guess here are the things I noticed and wanna share with you guys:

• Fade + OOB combo
    Fade wont be cancelled when you attack in Astral body form (Even tho you cause damage to mobs), so enemies wont go aggro towards you when you do this combo. It would be advisable to max out the Fade skill to 10 to prolong this combo.

This combo can branch out into this:

• Fade + OOB + Safety Zone
    Because the physical body can multi task (as discussed earlier in the thread) You can Cast Safety Zone without cancelling your OOB, so when your Fade is running out, cast it. Again max out Safety Zone to 15 and lvl 30 Attribute.

It can also branch out to this kind of combo but it needs to go along down this build: CLERIC C3 > SADHU C2 > DRUID C2

• OOB + Fade + Safety Zone + Chortasmata + Sterea Trofh + (Loop back to Fade)
    Ok so we know already how the three combos work, now we add two Druid Skill, the Chortasmata, which conjures paches of grass and the Sterea Trofth in which protects you from enemy attacks for a maximum of 10 secs (requires Chortasmata to cast this skill).

The benefits of the Sadhu - Druid build is astoundingly very effective against Mobs, coz by the time you cast the Druid Skills, your Fade skill is done with the cooldown so you can loop this Combo forever. No damage to your Sadhu Gauranteed.

I havent tried this one but might as well share the thought.
CLERIC > SADHU > MONK

• Iron Skin + OOB
    Not sure If you can cast Iron skin while in OOB (But pretty much it will) this skill will reflect all physical damage for 10 sec. You see what I mean? But this combo is not very efficient since Iron skin has 100 Sec cooldown.

Here are some things I also noticed with my Sadhu build

• Sacrament / Cafrisun’s Power
    I was wondering if this buffs will add additional hits for my Astral Body attacks, but it did not. I only landed 3 hits (the usual).

• Blessing
    Does NOT enhance your OOB damage, I havent tried other buffs like Enchant Fire and Wugushis “Zhendu” tho.

Im guessing, only the physical body can harness all the Buffs, your Astral form will completely ignore anything (damage and buff and heals).

For PVP, I would recommend to get atleast C1 Bokor for its Hexing and Effigy Skills.

Hexing reduces the enemies MDEF, considering OOB attack is magic damage, it acts like your Astral body’s version of Blessing. Plus you can multitask it with Effigy, so while your astral body attacks you can do Effigy at the same time.

That is all for now. I hope my post was informative. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would it really be a good idea to max fade to 10 and focus on the fade+OOB gimmick? If it’s not intended, it will probably be patched

That’s true. I was thinking on the line as in group hunt where the boss is being tanked.

But yes, Effigy does do more damage than OoB, especially when the bonus kicks in. However, in the future, OoB might scale better than Effigy without the bonus 2nd or 3rd hit. Since Effigy only uses 100% of the user’s magic attack and OoB uses 150%. It just depends on when that 50% from OoB starts to overshadow Effigy’s base damage.

yeah the effigy damage bonus is awesome

I deal (700-1200)*3 DMG with OoB now. I don’t even have a superior corona rod yet.

For a skill that uses 0 SP, I think that damage is good enough for me.

1 Like

I tried, once again, to get some feedback on the Divine Stigma + OoB Interaction.

I just experienced this effect by myself. My weapons were broken so I only did 400 DMG x 3. I then killed a mob with divine stigma debuff and it went to 1200 DMG x 3. Thats a huge jump in damage… if my weapons were not broken at that time Id normally deal up to 1200 DMG …with divine stigma I’d propably gotten to 2k DMG x 3 … I hope GMs will finally answer on this topic…

lol trust me, its not, i havent used oob for the past 10 levels, why?

1. i never run out of sp
  2. i have possession
  3. i have carnivory
  4. when they are on cooldown (pretty much never at same time) then i use effigy
  5. only need sp pot on super long fights

I still think OoB has great potential.
My DMG is at bout 1200x3 now.
I am still missing a Superior Corona rod and Animus.

With the Divine Stigma I could propably hit 2000x3 right now.
Then there’s the card system that will be added soon.

A best-case scenario would propably be a couple of chappariton cards to boost MATK by about 70%.

Then there are some bracelets for more MATK and in a nice situation we could propably get some elemental DMG increase with awakening.

I am pretty sure we can hit 3000x3 DMG soon.

So, 9k DMG from a safe distance combined with SZ and Fade …thats pretty much insane…

And, we dont know yet HOW EXACTLY that chappariton card effect will be calculated. With a bit of luck its a direct MATK increase…and, given the nature of OoB, we might be lucky and OoB snapshots this bonus… so, yeah, I still think OoB is amazing but needs a pretty heavy setup.

And now imagine a R8 class can buff MATK…this would be awesome :smiley: