Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

What do you suggest at level 120? Thought i’ll just use battle maul until I hit 120. Or do you have any other suggestions?

Lesse… Battle hammer is ~80 matk, Battle Maul is ~100, and a snake rod is 117, and with another 150k of anvils snake rod’ll be 147.

Using a rod will really hurt your normal auto attacks though. Sadhu isn’t meant to be a main damage source, more of a way for int clerics to get a stronger basic attack.

Alright. Man, it’s hard to level as a Sadhu… Btw, I am using Battle Maul which is 101 Matk. I hope when I get to rank 5, it gets easier with Possession…

Possession is Sadhu C2 Btw.

Yup. I know. Thanks so much.

Was pretty easy to level with a Sadhu
I do not understand unless dungeons are not popping for low level characters anymore.
Do quests, throw out Cure 3, Heal 15 as generic damage sources.
Run into something flying. Hit Fade or Safety zone and OOB it dead.
Being Cleric C3, dungeons run smoothly because people have to go full-retard to die with your heal output.
It’s easier with a Rod since they have higher magic attack.

Hey there everybody, I got a small question:

When sadhu uses Fade and is alone then the boss will begin regging HP. However, if I should have a diev statue, would the boss still regenerate? Afterall he now has a valid target within reach.

Thx in advance!

As far as i know if a skill of yours is doing dmg to something you will get out of fade. Statues should apply as well.

Statues doesnt deal dmg, just like Aukuras. It stays there and doesnt get you out of fade.

Can someone test it for us?

1 Like

The statues only deal buffs and debuffs. Below Diev 2 u dont have any offensive statue so it shouldnt be a problem :slight_smile:

The boss regen effect is based on if it has a target it can attack.
The question is more clear as ‘will monsters aggro on Deiv statues?’

Thats why Aukuras stops it. Monsters will see it as a nearby ‘player’ and won’t reset like they normally do.

1 Like

If thats true… then a Cleric3-Sadhu3-Diev/Krivis may solo anything in the game with SZ>Fade combo.

Any Diev out there? To explain if statues are ‘nearby players’?

1 Like

Pretty sure it would work… add a FADE jewel to keep fade up longer

Also remember u would have to stay away from the statue a bit so AoEs dont get u

Diev 3 here.

Yes, Statue have aggro. So yes, it can agro bosses and can be healed as well.
Many bosses throw away your statues, and it annoy you a lot. But if you have Fade, it really doens’t matter.

1 Like

I finally reached Cleric3/Sadhu3 …and now I am level 15 and have no idea what to pick. Does anybody have an idea?

Thx in advance

Thats it BlaXun… Idk what to say either!
For now, I would wait to see the rank 8 … maybe some nice skills show up and finish our sadhu build…
If not, then Diev will be the best.

(Personally, I would take a shot and take Diev, so you could tell if our theory works XD)

1 Like

chaplains cant dps

the only skill that can compare to archers is energy blast ( fact : does most dps in game if set up right), and mybe one inch punch, possession and maybe effigy

plague doctor is your best bet, c2 pd sounds neat. PD will probably be your best bet

we…dont even know what c2 plague doctor can do…

Omg I really rope Shepheard has some cool kit…