Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

Questionn! Elemental Damage is doubled for OOB hits, correct? So couldn’t your DPS with it become viable by Alchemist Awakening on all of your gear for an elemental property attack, and using (as many as possible) elemental stats on your hat?

Did we ever figure out the damage calculation for blunt weapons?

I deal around the same damage with both these weapons:

Battle Hammer
Physical Attack 83 - 98
Magic Attack 78

and

+2 Servant Rod
Magic Attack 233
(Anvil Enhancement 16)

…how does this even work? Is it a size mod or something?

If I remember right, the spirit doesn’t use the weapon when it attacks, but still tracks the bonus stats like any other bit of equipment.

So it ignores the 217 from the rod, but still adds the anvil enhancement and the mace’s magic attack.

A highly upgraded rod will be better than a mace, but it often isn’t really worth it.

EDIT: this has been fixed to work as normal at some point. Hooray.

This seems plains wrong.

It only take in account your matk.

Unless they made a ninja change we are unaware off.

Really easy to test with a +10 sup corona rod versus a weapon with no matk.

And Blaxun, your weapon change would reduce your attack by about 40 per hits. With a munch of m amp, this might be hard to track.

1 Like

The anvil enhancement on the rod is like the magic attack you find on maces.
Test it with a +0 rod and a sword. You’ll do the same damage.

Or I could be wrong.

EDIT: this has been fixed to work as normal at some point. Hooray.

tested it…

from 819 to 695

819 from servant rod+2
695 from battle hammer

*changing weapons while on OOB state doesnt change your oOB attacks

1 Like

think you might have made a mistake somewhere, It takes your magic attack so the damage with the rod should be more than the hammer.

EDIT: just did a quick test. rod with 200mtk and hammer with 170mtk did roughly 30 damage difference. mag amp makes damage jump too much.

1 Like

I did some tests, and OOB does not take double elemental damage. It applies a 150% multiplier, same as with magic attack.

Elemental damage is basically the same as magic attack for OOB (not including resists/weakness).

1 Like

Yeah… I must have messed up somehow

Anvil enhancement of a rod increases the weapon matk, so it is taken into account.

Anvil enhancement of an hammer increases the weapon ATK, so it would not be taken in account.

In light of that quick testing, I am happy to say that I was wrong, and that OoB uses a rod’s magic attack in its calculation.
This means that the ‘mace bonus’, which was a product of not counting rod damage, is now gone, relegated to the pile of outdated info.

Hooray.

kToS Update (and eventually to be in iToS)

Possession:

• The casting range infront of the character and whatever direction they are facing has been increased slightly.

How can they do this and ignore everything else that is bad bout sadhu… at least take your time and test the class… I dont get IMC …I really dont

That is an incredible buff actually!

(For anyone who did not base their caracter on OOB)

But the OBE fix would be much needed.

1 Like

Good
Next we can get an attribute to increase it to 8 targets.

1 Like

But… What bout buffing OOB, Praktiki, ABE, Vashita Siddhi. All these skills are based around OOB. Possession is the odd skill out of these. I actually totally skipped it. Just lower ABE cooldown and adjust the damage calculation for OOB…

My Transmit Prana is maxed out currently.
I’d like to see it also reduce their damage taken proportional to the INT you gave them.

Same here… Transmit Prana 5 (+1 from Divine Might)

Still, I rarely get to use it…I am even thinking bout completely skipping it and going for vashita siddhi instead… its so sad… a really useless circle 3 skill.

Wouldn’t say useless, it is niche, and lackluster.
It certainly does feel incomplete and unwieldy with its 1 tile range.

Sorcerers certainly do like it.

Little sadhu here. Currently I’m Cleric2-Kriv1-Sadhu1, thinking about going sadhu2-cleric3 for a bit support-oriented build.
I wanted to ask about Vashita Siddhi. Is it useful in PVE, especially in small parties? I feel like I hardly have time even for OOB right now, and with posession I’ll probably won’t have the time for another channel at all.