Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

i also think that, because only the spirit can get stigma buff

here’s the old skill
http://toswiki.treeofsaviorgame.com/skill/ectoplasm_attack

its still useless and does horrible damage

Its damage is fine for an AA you can do at a safe distance and which costs you no upkeep to do while it reduces phys def.

Meanwhile in the land of Astral Body Explosion.

what is astral body explosion? hahahaha

My C3 Ranger at level 81.

38k damage with the Full Draw + Spiral Arrow combo.
Without using Steady Aim, blessing or sacrament.
And it has 2 overheat so I could do it again (if not for the fact that the tombstrike can’t survive the damage). I’ve hit 44k on Vekarabe by adding Steady Aim to the attack.
On a non flying enemy its still 22k. I haven’t crit with it, nor can I really find mobs where its easy to tell if you’d crit given they’re dead.

You know what my Sadhu C3 hits with ABE?
4-6k. I’ve got to hit about 10-7 enemies to break even using ABE in damage output to rival that combo without it critting when Spiral Arrow has 36% crit chance and 2 overheat.

this doesn’t even account for Magic arrow or Feint + Barrage.

Brah just improve my Transmit, Vashiti and ABE. Not going to remotely pretend OoB is OP. Its consistent relatively safe filler dps that has a decent debuff so things like my Ranger and Wugushi can blow enemies up even harder.
44k at level 81 with no enhance attributes.

Worrying about Sadhu damage that hard is a waste. Bring your first 3 ranks supports, bring your little mix from Sadhu and get something nice @ rank 7 thats the way to go.
If we’re lucky there another hidden combo for Sadhu that no one has run into yet.

Cleric is cleric, archer is archer we cant compare our dps to them…
Meanwhile chaplains ehhh…

I consistently get more offensive value out of Heal then ABE.

1 Like

Ikr…

/17healtilesx2

Food for thought:

OoB is known to take a snapshot of your current stats when you summon it. You can test this yourself by changing your equipment while you have the spirit out.
KToS’s new card system has a combination that allows a player to gain +70% magic attack for 4 seconds after using a potion.

If you start OoB during those four seconds, will it’s damage return to normal when the buff expires?

2 Likes

Its like sorc summoning skill, effects stay until your spirit back

I’ve always been interested in the Sadhu class. I’ve been playing Sadhu recently in Tree of
Savior, even though, the spirit, which gets alienated from its body and can’t move far away
from, it can move rather fast within the possible radius. When it gets attacked from the
monsters, the body without the spirit becomes more vulnerable and receives greater damages. If
you explode the spirit yourself, then strong damages will be dealt on many monsters.

OHHHHHHHH it can. Level up your OoB skill.

And the rest of your post was completely useless =D

Wow, much toxic.

OK, as I PLAYED TOS not very long, and I am not always playing, some of the information maybe out of date, Anyway thanks for your statement.

It would likely return to normal. A long way back we discovered that the +Magic Amplification from running your spirit over the Zalciai buff (with attribute leveled up and turned on) would run out when the Zalciai buff fell off your actual body. The hidden buff would remain permanently, but that +0-48 damage would vanish.

Now, considering how wonky OoB has been since the beginning, and how inconsistent a lot of the rules are surrounding the skill, it’s not a guarantee that the +70% magic damage would fall off, but I think it’s likely.

Edit: Tossing this link back in here so it’s fresh for when the kToS patches merge with iToS. I’ll update it the second we get any Sadhu changes.

2 Likes

That’s a different event chain though. I’m talking about buff-make spirit-buff expires, and the situation you mention is make spirit-buff-buff expires.

This is more similar to how you can get swell head and keep the buffed damage for as long as you can keep the spirit out.

Your example is much more accurate, and I want it to be the case that the buff persists, but I just don’t see us inheriting that boon. Perhaps I’m a tad cynical after the nerf-bat landed and we’re not likely to receive any changes for a while still.

It’d sure be fun if they ‘fixed’ this potential problem by making it so OoB ignored all buffs on your character.

Probably easier to do that than to rewrite how OoB tracks buffs…

I hope they change OOB attributes on later ranks, sadhu signature skill isnt? Even sadhu c1 can learn 100% attributes while others must be rank 2 and so on.

Really hoped that sadhu gets a buff. I went full int, and still do lower damage than a full con cryomancer…