Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

Conviction+OoB can so a nice dmg with the elemental enhanced equipment?

OOB is neutral damage, so no

The past few days I got a bug where the cursor (mouse mode) wont change into the sword-icon …I think this happens after ABE …not sure bout that though…I then have to switch to keyboard-mode.

Did anybody else experience this?

@babosa_013
If you happen to have any + fire/ice/lightning/earth damage equipment, Conviction will buff the damage of your attacks on the target by ~100 for each type you have added on.

Saying that though, OoB is an auto attack and doesn’t hit very often or very fast. It’d be better to pair conviction with something like cure or zaibas.

OoB don’t hit 3times for each attack? 3times faster?

No. It is only visually three attacks, it is actually only one hit of 150% your magic attack.

Check out this link for more info

I read a rumor that sadhu might get double bonus from elemental attack when using OoB… does anybody know more bout this?

False rumor, elemental attack gets the same 150% bonus as matk.

1 Like

thx :slight_smile: This helps with some decisions

Oh, yeah.
I am now Cleric 3 / Sadhu 3 and level 200… I am now thinking bout what to take for Rank 7. None of the higher tier classes seem to synergize with sadhu however. I am most likely going back in Ranks to pick Dievdirby. Any ideas bout this?

Your best choices are PD or Kabbalist. Going back to grab Diev C1 at this point is really not worth it.

Well, with the SP and Cooldown-decrease statues (which also has the slowdown debuff) would help a lot. I would be able to use ABE more often and even FADE would have only 1 sec off-time with the cooldown decrease.

Kabbalist and PD just don’t synergize with sadhu… my playstyle resolves completely around OoB …and it actually works pretty well… but I really fear that I wont deal any dmg once I reach 3* maps :<

Kabbalist has the Skill Merkabah which summons those wheels…and u can even mount em… do we know if we can mount them while in OoB? We could then move our body even though we r in spirit form…which would be pretty nice…

just had a thought, how cool would it be if transmit prana transferred the 10%-60% OOB’s damage onto an ally and to use it you would cast OOB and use it directly on someone. The animation being the spirit looking like it was possessing the ally :P.

Then spells like the teleport would teleport you to them and the debuffing one would move along with the ally and I assume the sadhu would have to be in range of the ally for them to work, making the extra distance being helpful.

then astral!! would still probably be useless except for maybe a forceful cancel of the transmit prana.

I have vashita siddhi on level 11 now… I just cant notice if it helps since I can not attack myself… it “feels” like it helps…but…I dont know…

I have lv15 VS, doesn’t really affect mobs only the attributes works “confusion”.

…

Cant ride on merkabbah while OOB

I’m Cleric 3 > Sadhu 3 > Kabbalist

1 Like

Oh wow… Thx for the info. Sadhu is in such a sad state right now

1 Like

Yeah :frowning:

Tho possession still OP esp on Storage to Maven Grinding but you still need a good positioning or using safetyzone because mobs there are using Restrain (possession cc doesnt work)

A good combo for sadhu is Petrify + Possession

How it works?
(Bokor)Hexing for curse + (kabba)Merkabbah’s attributes petrification + (Sadhu)Possession

Cleric 2 > Bokor 2 > Sadhu 2 > Kabbalist
Thats the best sadhu build for me, you can take priest 1 instead bokor 2, bokor 2 for situational using makangdal but best is priest for end game content like ET

1 Like

Sounds nice. But I can not handle creating another char. The linearity is killing me. I’ll not go through all this ■■■■ again… Otherwise I’d probably build a sadhu/krivis to get the divine stigma buff…which sucks cause it’s very situational… Damn, I really want to use OoB as much as possible

I think that oob+divine stigma is bug…

Because only the spirit will get the stigma buff, instead the whole party and your body itself.

Already tested it. Btw the extra oob dmg only works if you kill the mobs on OOB State.

OOB + Possession or any source of dmg will not work, only the oob attack to get the hidden/bug buff.

1 Like