Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

Okay so apparently I can edit this thread again… Is there any information I should add/replace into the first post?

they should make the possession skill uncancellable :joy:

Its funny how this is the most viewed thread on clerics yet i barely see any sadhus at all :joy: :joy: :joy:

Found bug…

While on OOB state, cast divine stigma then kill it Spirit will get the buff then boom… additional dmg…

Wait there’s more, the spirit can eat Healing tiles lol

1 Like

OOB STORY

i just noticed ealier that OBE/OOB attribute is awesome here
it increase per rank, so taking sadhu c3 will get the best result

there is also a skill called Ectoplasm Attack (or OOB normal attack) where it increases dmg per level.

i dueled a Sadhu C1 (100% attribute) to MY Sadhu C3 (50% attribute) and the OOB dmg have a huge gap.

its so sad even a Circle 1 Sadhu with 100% attribute can outdps a Circle 3 sadhu…

so if u want a OOB Sadhu type then just get only circle 1, end of story.

#SadhuSadStory

http://toswiki.treeofsaviorgame.com/class/sadhu

2 Likes

@BlaXun sadhu is sleeping, need to wake up.

Its funny, im rerolling for OOB mastery

Cleric c3 > krivis > c3 > sadhu c1

2 Likes

I completely gave up on the game for now… Every week is disappointing … I’ll still check back from time to time. I hope the game is still alive in a year and that it will improve …

1 Like

Taking Sadhu C1 @ rank 7 makes no sense but have fun if thats your RP.

RIP sadhu. I can’t even hit with OOB with poor latency connection. :anguished:

OOB is OP if you know how to use it

than show us how to use it :innocent:

He’ll throw down
Cure/Zaibas/Heal with Divine Stigma and use OoB as a filler between Possessions and have Aukuras accuracy down help cause more misses in tandem with the evasion of OoB.
However there isn’t really any time to utilize OoB in that set up between the CD’s of Heal, Cure, Possession and Zaibas. Particularly for general grinding at R7 (where OoB is being picked) as you move around the map, making Aukuras and OoB both less practical for conventional field gameplay.
While it Contributes to World bosses, in the context of a game that currently rewards specifically top individual DPS, the value of this is significantly diminished.

Not including Meltis use taking away from OoB time.
Vashiti Siddhi 5 and ABE 5 are also very weak by rank 7.

Oob is a sustained damage skill, but frankly C3 > Kriv C3 has virtually no time to benefit from this outside of foregoing Possession use.

As well the damage use even boosted by Divine Stigma is not suited for typical mobs. Oob as a sustained damage skill works best on mobs with large amounts of health, this also allows your physicals to benefit off the 30% defense reduction appropriately.
Even still this is less damage then say C1 > K2 > Sadhu 2 > Druid 2.

Being able to do some amount of damage from a safe range can be beneficial for a healer, but this really doesn’t translate into being a huge damage contributor if you’re at a range where you’re safe. Plus the safe ranges with only a level 5 or lower OoB are greatly reduced.

Basically OOB isn’t OP. He’s just being vague because he can’t articulate his thought. He could have just as easily picked up Druid in his super backtrack build and dropped Carnivories 30 hits aoe.

However he’s free to do whatever he pleases :slight_smile:

Carnivory is 30 hits total, it works like Zaibas and Cure, it won’t hit each target in range 30 times.

There’s a hidden buff between OOB and Divine Stigma with proper equips 2k+ or 3k per hit is good

I mean OOB alone without any skill like cure etc.

Sustain dps + survivability

Im cleric c3 > sadhu c3 and im happy with it.
Tho it really needs a revision on sadhu tree

And i sense theres an upcoming fix on sadhu skill esp transmit prana = increase hitbox lol

You think it’s OP until you actually use it.

I’m Krivis 2 Sadhu and yes the dmg is really good. But making it happen is hard. Or taking the time to set it up takes more time than actually killing the monster.

Or an archer spawns and breaks your OOB.

In dungeons, generally all mobs die at a similar time. So it implies you stigma the good monsters, then run out of range, OOB AND actually get the last hit BEFORE the 10 second run out.

On maps with high hp mobs, you have to kill a monster before you get the dmg boost. So you have to do 70k dmg to the mob hitting of 2k. Takes about 35 seconds if you ahve decent ping. And you have to never get aggro’d or kill while in safety. Then, you start to kill a second mob and have no more invincibility. You get cancelled.

So, it is very VERY situationnal.

Also, transmit does not work anymore on oob spirit. It has been tested. And is basically the reason why some players left Sadhu.

they should change Sadhu now, its not a DPS anymore

out of body is the most useless skill in the game imo, sadhu’s only good skill is possession

i even have lv15 OOB, hoping someday it will be back to original skill
increase dmg per level, not range per level

You have not seen a lot of the skills in the game have you…

I don’t actually believe the dmg ever increased with the level. Only the range. Also, the secret dmg buff might eventually get removed.