Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

imo Sadhu has potential to be a strong dps filler class. I have just take it for my latest rank and it doesnt disapoint me at all :smiley:

I was on the way to a Diev3/Druid/Pd build untill this came out of my mind :smiley:

2 Likes

Looks very similar to how Sadhu Monks work (Monk skills and Out-of-Body simultaneously). I recall there is a similar combo with Sadhu and Bokor Effigy or something.

Unless Divine Stigma is secretly the hidden buff, ala Feint + Barrage or Lethargy + Earthquake.
Given most skills with Hidden effects trigger off of only 1 skill.

Meh i doubt it. Might as well leave hidden buff tiles as it was before as it opens up more build diversity.

I’m thinking about going Sadhu with cleric 3 prior for support while using ooB and Druid skills to protect and deal dmg.Would like to hear some opnions about the build.

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41116655.1f213e445a61.1a214a55.132a32556a

Build diversity? You could proc the hidden buff off of cure, there was no added complexity there.

The Sadhu class is totally bugged , nothing works. Only has a useful magic and mechanics of the class does not work. Happen moving bugs all the time, OAB has a huge casting time , Astral Body explosion is the slowest magic of the game and vulnerable and if you take a blow as AoB will be dead , because starts running bug. It is necessary to remake of the class or fix bugs . Who plays Sadhu want to leave the body, but the mechanics will not work for several reasons. The class was badly designed , no one accepts Sadhu at the party because they say Sadhu is useless . I’m tired of being excluded from the game and have no time to start another character .Do something , because when I started the class was not so useless as now

1 Like

Cleric 3 works well with Sadhu as it provides great heal output when you’re not able to invest in Priest C3.

I’m a fan of cure 15 personally because 38/40 hits is good single-target damage that can benefit from a Linker, but it won’t kill you to not have it.

OoB is a decent filler but the main chunk of your damage will be Possession, Carnivory and then Cure/Zaibas/Heal depending on which route you take.

If you go Krivis 2 you can squeeze more damage out of OoB to make it a more significant part of your damage output via Divine Might, and Aukuras 10’s accuracy reduction on enemies will work well with OoB’s 30% evasion boost (but this is a lot more stationary gameplay then heal 15).
Given the moving style of gameplay Cleric 3 will likely suit you better as Heal 15 suits the roaming grind better then Aukuras does with its 2 minute CD.

I asked the staff lots of times… they always ignore my questions. So, ■■■■ this ■■■■ and their non-existent community support.

Don’t try to make sense of the Divine Stigma + OOB combo… nobody knows whats going on.

1 Like

You mean Divine Stigma right?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yes you can.

Yes it does.

It has a base range which is about 150 ( what is said in description ) + 10 per level.

1 Like

Yeah. But now you cant right? lol

My point is that if they really wanna implement the hidden buff, might as well leave as it was before (proccing from cure, zalchai, etc). But now its just stigma proccing the buff and that forces everyone going krivis.

Isn’t the “buff” from stigma just from the skill’s INT increase?

It buffs the Spirit too

That’s nice.

(/20chars)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The sadhu spirit, not SPR ^^

2 Likes

Few PEOPLE play with Sadhu because the class is weak. DO NOT ignore the fact that the class only have one magic with medium damage and vulnerable cast. The Rank 3 is ridiculous. You can choose druid, but absulutamente bad catch a rank class 2 to have a single magic (possession) that is not a strong magic, dievdirby choice that is far superior to Sadhu. Who defends the Sadhu is because never played with other class in the game. To use the Astral Body explosion you have to do Safaty Zone> OAB> Astral Body Explosion (Low burst Damage Magic) it takes at least 4s and much work to be less damage than most burst damage spells, besides the risk of bug. Sadhu adds nothing to support or DPS, because besides being weak is extremely buggy. OAB has a casting huge time and not adds mobility. Tell me a reason to choose Sadhu if OAB is bugged and possession is not even among the 10 spells more damage in the game, ABE has a hard cast is a ridiculous damage, the mechanics of leaving the body does not work almost nobody uses the OAB, rank 3 weaker game.

1 Like

Divine stigma works not well with the Sadhu , because the buff time is short and to kill the monster you have to use spells , thus losing the magic damage that would use the strongest monster. The only benefit of Divine Stigma would be for the party. It does little good because many people do not accept Sadhu in parties.

1 Like