Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

I quite enjoy Cleric C3, on my Sadhu but as I delve more I think of
C3 Cleric - Paladin - Monk C3, although I want to check more for that Ktos Guardian Spirit buff if the Stamina recovery is to the ally or the cleric.

C1 Cleric - C2 Krivis -Sadhu C3 - Kabbalist/PD instead

I have a SPR krivis but I was going to take it another route but argh now I’m considering a second Sadhu. However I get so much use out of heal 15…but then heal 15 + restoration. To make a solid support base for a Monk.
Aaaarrrrggghhhh
The pain, The agony.

Can you do Druid’s TELEPATH then use POSSESSION when your target is near you? Thanks!

No. When you are in Telepath, your body can’t do anything.

You can precast Carnivory and send the other in it though. (Or Zaibas or Owl or Cure) (Or all of them)

Base dmg is 500. Basically, you will halve your possesion Dmg with no int. Would still do quite a bit of dmg!

hmmm so i found out that OBB attacks got buffed when you’re spirit got Divine Stigma

From 1.2k to 1.8k, too bad im cleric3 sadhu3

how come my oob damage from autoattack is only 300+? somtimes only 150+. i got 329 INT. T_T

maybe u can abe and then quickly run to them and use possesion

nope, its just a bug, we know its a bug, bcuz why would a skill from another class directly buff another skill from another class. thats like divine might only buffing carnivory.

So it will fix soon? :frowning:
I want to make krivis sadhu to amplify OBB attack

Im pure INT cleric 3 sadhu 3
500+ int
Rod 308 mattk + lv15 squire buffs = 400ish
+sacrament
+mattk costumes

Obb attributes 60%
Obb dmg 1k+

oh i see. lakas. but how are you in pvp without CON?

im cleric2>kriv>sadhu3. so far i’m not using the oob often and i have only 2% attributes for the oob.

thanks for the info dude.

PVP, depends on situation.

Btw im casual player… i made this sadhu for my sorc… Transmit Prana~

Btw this is x2 transmit prana
Sadhu 1 TP > to me sadhu > then TP to my Sorc viola 1k int
Missing buffs Swell Brain and Divine Stigma

1 Like

most likely

/20jreerggege

if u want pvp, i would go bokor. unless u like sadhu as a class. i would still put atlwast 1 rank of okor for the blind

1 Like

oh i see. i have a sorc too level 192. but same acct with my sadhu. so sad…

i plan to skill reset and remove the transmit prana which is i rarely use it and my INT is going down when i use it. i will put the 5 points to ABE or Vashita Siddhi.

(baka ikaw yung naka party ko minsan sa mercenary na nag buffs sa Sorc ko tapos balak mo gumawa ng Sorc kung mag oopen na ang server sa newbie. 2 accts. heheh)

1 Like

Telsiai server?

Can we try x3 Transmit Prana?

ftw! that INT tho. lol

sure! but i’m offline right now. i’m at the office. perhaps in weekends. heheh

Better dont. Hidden buffs were removed long ago and they missed out on Divine Stigma. Just a matter of time they gonna fix that.

@imperidal ic thanks

@coc03072015 lets try later, brb 6pm church service hahaha

1 Like