Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

OOB evasion
OOB defense debuff
OOB AA while using skills (mostly Monk Double Punching)
Cleric debuffs
Priest debuffs
Monk debuffs
then
ALL of that debuffs for incineration
Cleric C1, Priest C1, Cleric C2, Sadhu C1, Monk C1 C2, Plague Doctor C7

• buy sacrament from pardoner
  • more bubble blocks (Safety Zone 10)

cons:

• mostly stationary

please fill up the monk skills…

this is a bad reason to go sadhu for monk.

to be able to aa while double punching, the monster has to be in range, if they are in range, they hit you and you get kicked frm oob. oob defensive buff doesnt help unless you are fighting a boss. and the evasion is terrible.

do OOB AA inside bubble(Safety Zone lv10 40 blocks [20s/48s])
or pray/worship evasion (OOB=0SP nothing to lose, just your time and faith in your evasion).

dex = evasion = leather armor set + oob attribute + faith

safety zone has a long downtime, once you get to sadhu you will understand way more than you do on paper…

( i use safety, then oob, kill 5 monster and the others run, so theyre out of range, so i used safety zone for only 5 monsters and now have to run out of safety zone and waste it)

and the evasion never works, it misses 10% of the time for me, even with max attribute level.

and oob you lose time, and hp (if u get hit) if u dont want to lose hp, then i guess u can safety zone and lose some sp (so oob bascally does have a cost)

and putting points into dex is bad for sadhu, if u put 1 point into anything other than int then oob becomes useless. if ur goig sadhu for monk, the only pro would be pvp advantages

@4lkruzeth

it is workable, based on the vid.
sadhu 1 as:

• debuff
  • filler damage
  • semi evasion

@BlueByu
that’s what @4lkruzeth wanted/asked/requested, a Sadhu Monk.

I dont have a sadhu monk.
but i’m already 277(280 with cards) with Sadhu 2.
It’s not just paper, I’m playing one @BlueByu.
Party with me at Saalus if you want :).

Versus bosses which stay in melee range only, which is a tiny part of the game.

For the rest the combo is to unlikely to pull of both melee hits and oob at the same time, and is simply a illogical choice.

no, this is a boss, which is a small part of the game. you will have trouble trying to fit in sadhu with the rest of your gameplay.

I know. xD
But that’s all i could relate to if he really wanted a Sadhu Monk for solo play.
It is a weird, rare, uncommon build but the vid pulled it off IMO.
Double punch most of time vs melee DOT sadhu monk pd.
I guess playing the Monk class really is boring…
from what others also say

(Moved why I choose a Sadhu Monk to a thread I made, I believe I wrote too much)

@Wurmheart True. I won’t be using Out-of-Body to run and kill an archer monster unless on the off-chance I’m chasing after 1 archer monster. However, all monk skills bar Kamekame-ha and Coin throw are very short melee range and are also ineffective as with using other Monk Builds.

I was looking for new information in this database placing different ID’s at the address , and found it , does anyone know what it is ?
https://tos.neet.tv/skills/40508

It looks like a skill that does not exist in the game yet, something that will be able to be used in oob.

And doing the same process in the attributes I found it
https://tos.neet.tv/attributes/406002
https://tos.neet.tv/attributes/406003
https://tos.neet.tv/attributes/406006
never noticed it in the game too …

sadhu monk can be acceptable… if you go high dex… for crit and evasion. it has synergy with sadhu evasion and he can get his damage from buying damage scrolls… but its a very niche build

Sweet Vakarine. Getting Sadhu at rank 4 was a mistake. I curse my choice every single time I meet flying mobs.

First time I was like, "Let’s see, people say Sadhu is crappy. Surely it can’t be THAT crappy?

Any ideas on how I can salvage my Cleric 3-Sadhu 1 build? Perhaps Bokor? I just know that I’m bound to choose Druid at rank 6-7 (judging you, Sadhu c1).

Sadhu C2, Possession going to save u~

sadhu 2 is not so bad. its not that crappy… possession will make up for it

I’m starting to have these same thoughts I had a month ago about Chaplain with Magnus and the new kTOS INT scaling on Bless and stuff that Possession/OOB soon will be yet be more of a joke. The power is creeping in and Sadhu is getting left in the dust yet again with no hope in sight about a mechanics rework.

I haven’t played in weeks waiting for these changes to roll in or see if IMC is actually going to fix this game not milking people.

1 Like

Same here… I completely stopped playing when I reached Sadhu 3… level 180 char …I cant even create another char…so much time wasted…

1 Like

Lol.
Don’t relate, but in general I log in do dailies on a handful of my characters and log off.

Cleric C3 Healing is potent enough to do anything
Possession being 30 hits x5 enemies is enough justification IMO.
All I want to do is reset to get rid of extra levels in ABE since it’s DOA.

@ophiuchu
that’s short term.
Two weeks ago blessing was flat.
Now it isn’t. Yes that’s power creep. Sadhu will get its, Rodelero was ass, and it’s been getting constant updates. Psychokino was in a worse state and it got many updates.

Do we have chaplain > sadhu here?

not necessarily… but some classes just do some things better and hence meta shifts with patches…

Call me elitist and play what you want but I’m just being 100% real. This class has pretty much been forsaken by the IMC devs and thrown onto the back burner. Possession isn’t enough justification because you’re not going to see people specifically seeking a Sadhu out for that or any spell they’ve got.

People will though take that Chaplain/Cleric3 over you every single time because Blessing spreads out it’s damage on 4 different party members including yourself. There’s no real setup or gimmick where you stand in spot and can be used with massive Wizard AoE spells that hits more things than Possession could ever dream.

It does bind though still!