Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

Btw, Bloodletting does neither cancel OoB nor any channeling skills. Just noticed that by playing with a PD.

And its probably due to lag, but recently I’m not getting canceled all the time while channeling Possession. It mostly gets just canceled but then it just doesn’t, sometimes ô.o

If a sadruid uses oob and transform, can you use oob attacks and transformation skills at the same time?

You cannot transform, telepath or shapeshift in OOB.

if you transform you cant use your old skills right?
but is the mind control thing the same?

the sad truth… is not anymore.

What about OOB + Guardian Saint? Anybody know the cast of OOB is canceled when damage on the Guardian is passed?

Tested this with a friend, when Saint procs OOB is not canceled as far as I could see in my fast testing.

Edit: in theory this would greatly your evasion if Saint is resolved before dodge.
So there would be a 50-50 chance of the enemy even hitting you, then there would be a… Let’s say 50% chance of you dodging that 50% making your effective evasion 75%
If your dodge chance is greater, let’s say 80%, then 0.5*0.2=0.1
10% chance of hit.

It would be even better if dodge was resolved first, to save the charges on Saint.

1 Like

Yes, you cannot use your old, original character skills.
The same also with Telepath.

It would be too good in PVP to Telepath someone and expend all his skills

or transform ( got Spots Panto ) then Haste(Panto skill) then Possession(Sadhu skill).

Guardian Saint Buff can be removed by user? For exemple, use telepath and use Guardian Saint on enemy, now you have 50% of chance of all damage you take be transfered to your enemy, lol…

hi guys! I went cleric 1 krivis 2 sadhu 2 for my druid build. Is it better than cleric 2 krivis 3 for pvp? or krivis 3 is much better?

I think that having more offensive skills and aoe knockdown from OBB+explosion is good for gvg.

krivis 3 is better for pvp (teleptah+zaibas) ]
but you need heal lvl 10 to be viable in parties, so i would take c2 cleric

essa skill foi burfada ne? to pensando em por na minha build kk

Wow, someone reminded me about this post about a thousand posts ago.

I’ve gotten upto Sadhu C2, and let me tell you about my feelings about it.

• Cleric 2 is obvious. Fade, More Heals, More Cure, Divine Might: All the good stuff.

• Krivis was the flex role here, and I flubbed up hard not because of choice but what I leveled up. As a Sadhu, Zalciai isn’t worthless but pointless. Aukuras has good value when at Level 5, and Daino’s a given. I should have went 5 Aukuras - 5 Zaibas - 4 Daino - 1 Zalciai for better heals and aura support.

• Sadhu feels nice since you can use Aukuras as a distraction totem. Point wise, you can just go OoB and ABE. Though to note, that ABE has nasty rubberbanding properties until you recast.

• The reason I stopped was because the rubberbanding seriously got on my nerves. Vashita doesn’t even interract correctly and people can walk straight out of it rendering it a pointless debuff skill. ABE actually felt more of a hindrance because the damage was scaling off and getting hit by something meant the rubberbanding got tons worse. When they fix Sadhu’s glitches, I’ll carry on.

• The build’s viability? Solid. Holds it’s place in being offensively oriented. Cleric2 into something else could easily be straight Cleric3. In theory, Diev and Krivis work well, but Priest falls flat as most of it’s boosts don’t work well. I didn’t get to Druid, but it alone packs a wallop against single targets, and I’ve seen the results while on my Hop/Sair.

Sadhu is a very fun class, and has it’s fair amount of reward and power. But it seriously needs bug-fixes I feel really kill the fun the class offers at times. I just plain die sometimes due to rubberbanding effects and being unable to control my character at times. It also needs some quality of life changes mainly to Vashitta and Transmit Prana. Perhaps add a slowing effect to Vashitta and actually renable T.Prana to being able to be used on your OoB.

1 Like

u will need at least lv3 Zalciai for attribute or it just a waste of skill point~
Daino should be maxed and dont bother with Zaibas if u only go for C1~

See, the thing is, that 48 Magic Amp…really doesn’t do much. At all imo. It’ll help early on, but without a proper weapon, it doesn’t scale very well and I hear magic amp actually has less of a value than INT itself.

I used Zaibas as a more defensive spell, surrounding myself in stun-lock lightning circles to protect myself when Fade and Safety Zone are on cooldown or when I’m not certain about getting rushed by a few enemies.

Yeah. 48 Magic Amp = 24 Magic Attack ;/

I understand this frustration only too well.
:confused:

1 Like

That wasnt lv3 Zalciai for…It was for the critical attack attribute that u should be provide for ur team~
It maybe seems powerful earlier, but lv5 Zaibas doesnt really accomplish anything later on, even lv10 Zaibas was struggled…u can still have it to light enemy up, but it really doesnt make much difference~

Hi,

I need help in making a build around Sadhu Monks, figured this thread has a wealth of information regarding the class.

Not saying this build would be an optimal best-build character, but is this build workable?