Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

It already did once a long time ago. You used to get the second invuln on Druid1 in iCBT2 and it was great then the fire nation attacked nerfing Sadhu and moving the invuln to Druid2.

to be fair sadhu needed nerfs, they just went over board and didnā€™t stop nerfing it.

2 Likes

i need leveling aukuras?? iā€™m krivis 3

i want to be a sadhu, but is so many questions >"<

build one ?
cleric 3 sadhu 3 Oob 10 Vs [debuff] 10

build 2 ??
cleric 3 sadhu 3 Oob 15 s/ Vs [Max Dgm]

or build 3 ? x.x cleric 2 krivis 2 sadhu 2 [Max int]

For some reason the third option which should be like the #1 or #2 choice in optional Sadhu builds which is what Iā€™d say go with except get -some- CON people you do need it. Donā€™t do Cleric3-Sadhu3 and end up in the circle reset threads after you hit level cap and find out itā€™s bad compared to anything.

Or just do something like this instead and prolly end up in the circle reset threads anyways after they nerf Plaguedoctors:

http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/x4hr21ndtv/

If you want to play sadhuā€¦ you need to consider it towards another class.
because if you look at the numbers. rank 6 and rank 7 classes have a lot of advantage over sadhu. so you need to build towards those.
I would strongly advice against circle 3 sadhu ( it needs a lot of love right now).

circle 1 is good since oob at any level has its uses and it is the trademark of sadhu. circle 2 is about possession and if you want possession you might need to prepare on how you will keep yourself from getting hit. so you might want to consider circle 2 cleric just for the extra hits of safety zone.
cleric 3 has alot of value but that is something you have to think deeply on. because you need to consider that other classes provide different skills that you can partake of soā€¦ is c3 cleric better than that new circle of skills?

currently there are no cookie cutter builds becauseā€¦ changes updates and nerf are constantly being made. just go where your guts points to.

on one hand max int has its value, and every rank increases your total int by 10% so by rank 7 you have 70% more base int. (same with str)

BUTā€¦ Iā€™m saying this as friendly adviceā€¦ and from personal experience.

1. int is NOT the only source of damage. there are items that can help you MORE in terms of damage more than int can ever help you with. you need balance in terms of stats.
    (also consider how much con helps youā€¦ con gives hp 87 times ur class multiplierā€¦ hp regenā€¦ defā€¦ max weightā€¦ and crit def ā€¦ and block ā€¦ dude it gives so much.)
  2. you will get one shotted a lot
  3. dying costs a lot of repair money
  4. dying will cause your team to die if you are the main healer
  5. lag existsā€¦ lag + low hp results in tears.

summary dying is not good.

Summary should be low con is bad on ALL classes.

1 Like

CON is overrated :smiley:

Ok its not, but with plate armor, red gems lvl 5 and HP Headgear, you can get away with low CON.

Ā«Still need some though

just got sadhu3 and using transmit prana on your OBB doesnt work :frowning:

Yeah, its fun, isnt it? ā€¦ Sadhu 3 is useless <3

ty for smash my dream nā€™ show me the truth, iā€™m appreciated. :sob:

and now that juie is gone, i cant see sadhu getting a buff any time soon, luckily my diev-monk is almost monk c1.

no one will get buffed anytime soon, looks like for the next month or so itā€™ll be all about optimization and bugfixes.

Next few months*

Next hundred months*

1 Like

Lol the Sadhus are this desperate. I hope buffs come soon enough.

Thatā€™s why they are Sad. huehuheuheue

1 Like

cleric 3>sadhu 3 still viable?

agreed. Those are better words