Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

Sadhu1 has most of what sadhu is about
Sadhu2 is better with Possession. so consider the fact that you have 15 points… 5 will SURELY go to possession… the rest is for oob range? and a choice between reducing people’s stats or nuking and knocking creeps around.
sadhu 3… better everything else and a spell that reduces your int for others.

but I personally considered… I can go druid and nuke without channelling like possession and still use possession. so now i can compare possession 10 vs carni 5 + possession 5.

So far going circle 3 has uses. but if you dont mind alot of skills get a different class
funny thing with sadhu is you dont have too many skills you need to cycle. so if you still have some dead time in your cooldown maybe you should consider other classes.

I’ve seen some people mention picking up Kabbalist for Revenge Sevenfold and Ein Sof. i was planning on Maxing ABE and VS because because i see the Sadhu as more of a cleric that can contribute to DPS while providing debuff support. spending 10 points on a gimped PP feels more like compensation rather than a benefit.

but Sadhu2 seems more than adequate which is a bummer, but i think I’ll look into Kabbalist or even Cleric3 for more cure damage.

just hit sadhu 2, and possession damage are really awesome…
the problem? it is very very very very very (i can go more further if needed) easily got canceled :dizzy_face:
even at bubble boy mode, they can cancel us with sleep, knockdown, knock back, etc

yeah it does… only way i got it to work was with safety zone… or if I am sure how many i will catch and there is no lag.

yes, and that shitty stance before the light comes up are really troublesome…
that makes mobs run at behind me and miss the possession…
well, may be this is me that suck on positioning :weary:

really, u guys miss with possession, its so easy to NOT get tit cancled, do u guys just stand right in front of the monster (fast attacking monster) and then get intteruped? youre not supposed to do that, youre supposed to let them walk into the pillar

well lag happens. I’d be lying if i said i never get interrupted. I also get interrupted when soloing dungeons… so I tend to take them in groups of 5 to make sure they are held. but anyway… there are other options.

lag happens for me after a few days ago even when there is nobody around me, dungeons are usually when i have to sz to use possession

If you really want 38 Hits Cure and more Fade and that Guardian Saint, then go Cleric 3.
But may I suggest to consider Druid, especially at Druid 2.
I cycle these invulnerabilities: Sterea Trofh(11s DM) > Safety Zone(20s) > Sterea Trofh(11s DM).
While on grass, I do carnivory
Carnivory (40 Hits) more damage ATM > Cure (38 hits).
I just stay on the grass whenever I do possession or OOB.
But with these circles, I do not have that much of debuffs to give.

If you want to test, you can drop me a whisper at Telsiai, Eggs 272+.
If you want Kabbalist, there is my Butter

2 Likes

I did Cleric 2 and Krivis 2 so in order to get druid 2 I can only take Sadhu1.

Once upon a time in this thread there was a whole discussion about Krivis2-Sadhu2-Druid2 along with bubble boys depending on Fade. It seemed like it was almost yesterday or over a week ago. :smile:

well… the main use of bubble now is for a sure possession.

Not if you scroll all the way up when I first started talking about OOB and wasting circles for it just to keep in OOB. Then all the low level people started coming out in it’s defense because they’ve never been a Druid with Sterea Trofh. I could understand if the OOB bug was still working, but it’s not unless you go Krivis2 which doesn’t afford the luxary of also going Cleric2 if you want to be Krivis2-Sadhu2-Druid2 right now.

Guess it takes someone posting a video of high level content to understand? I almost feel like Possession is irrelevent now with Effigy being a main competitor against it in the same circle slots. Bokor2 in general gives a lot more than Sadhu2 which is what I was saying that Krivis2-Bokor2-Druid2 should be a pretty strong combo.

If I wasn’t so digusted with how IMC has been running things I’d spend more time playing but sure someone will eventually test it.

1 Like

Someone can make a sadhu build for me please? <3

this happen to me, i feel being bokor 3 are more sophisticated than possession lv5…
the cost of sp is more indeed, but the flexibility can cover it…
well, every one have own preference…

It seems like this thread is going to eventually become a druid thread at this rate. but the build you’re talking about is Cleric1 Krivis2 Sadhu2 Druid2. i’m past that point so Sadhu1 is the only way I can get Druid2. That’s why i’m considering Kabbalist or Cleric3, leaning towards Kabbalist.

Can someone give input about this:

Sadhu + Monk.
Quintuple Punch (Double Punch + OOB(3punch)).

This build seems interesting.

well since sadhu is one of a few options on rank4 onwards. on rank 6 and 7 there seems to be stronger alternatives. so going druid is still a good combo with sadhu…

i wonder what will happen if you have your spirit out and control an monster? has anyone tested this?

Looking at his build I think he picked Sadhu for the 50% DEF reduction to further boost his damage along with deprotected zone? Not sure just guessing xD

I agree, though her build had too much DEX imo.
or the DEX were for her flee OOB evasion attribute.