Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

Yup. Sadhu is definitely fine as it is. Who wants to deal damage with OoB anyway.

i never said that. i only told 1 guy he wasnt a sadhu bcuz i truly belived he was not a sadhu until he got to circle 3 and quit. everyone else was just on my tip and wanted to start stuff when the drama had juse ended, causing another thing

i could say oob needs a attack speed buff, with 1 hit, oob can take away decent chunk of hp, but the fact that after u use it you are stuck in the place for an extra second and the monster has already ran a mile away from ur spirit basically ruins it.

abe is only good for the knockback and as a finisher for when the monster has low health and you know its about to hit you. it could use either a cd reduction or a dmg increase.

possession is good in pve , but its not that good in pvp it could use a delay reduction. after all, sadhu isnt a pvp class due to all the nerfs. i outdamaged a fletcher (yes thats right, the HIGHEST dmg class in the game) with 1 tick of possession and he was 15 levels igher than me.

1 Like

Hi darling. Still lurking :v:

still lurkingā€¦ i hope u feel betetr now.
ive changed my build twice now im going this way
cleric2>bokor>sadhu2>druid>Kabbalist
druid 4 teepathy and carnivory
kabbalist for ein solf and merkahbah bcuz i heard x7 skill wasnt that good
i went bokor for easier levling, npw ive notced that effigy is really strong, at lvl 135 ist doing 5k dmg every 3rd hit, really strong

2 Likes

I can understand this statement but until then youā€™re running around base line HP. If they would have said something logical like: ā€œIā€™m a Sadhu that can farm with OOB forever at Shardstatues for silver until I buy what I need.ā€ I wouldnā€™t even mind. If I had every best item imaginable on Tosbase instantly to build a character Iā€™m sure I could do well and lets just make all upgraded +30 while we are at it.

Instead itā€™s just like always 5,000 paragraphs of something that doesnā€™t reflect the reality of the game when you play it. Unless you twink yourself out from another character or something or are really lucky. It reminds me of the one guy a while ago in this thread talking about Galatunis Rod being the best weapon which isnā€™t even possible to obtain and not even true at that time with the mace damage bug and upgrading with alchemist awakening.

I didnā€™t even believe the mace bug thing until I could test it and apoligzed for that because we didnā€™t have an AH up for the longest time to do so.

I just started a fresh character. (Away from standard Diev2-3) Was thinking cleric2>boker2>sadhu2>oracle/kabbalistā€¦ is Druid worth it in your build? or what decision made you decide druid over say Boker 2 <stronger hex/effigy>. Also stat allocation pure int/con, or mix of int/con/spr.

Yeah, we have that problem. Many displayed item are just impossible to get. And we can theorycraft just bullshit looking tosbase only.

Mace bug was a thing in iCBT2, not moreā€¦

Itā€™s not impossible to make 0 Con Sadhu viable, but it will be a bit hard if itā€™s your first char and you need to do all the things with it.
Comparing to others choices, I think itā€™s an error doing 0 Con Sadhu, because the same itens you can get to upgrade your HP, the others can get aswell and at PvP youā€™ll be a glasscannon the same way. And this game doesnā€™t end at rank 7. We know that. After you reaching all good itens in our actual top level, maybe it will not be sustainable at 300+ areas. Who knows?

Since ive been testing OOB a little more, few things id like to seeā€¦

1. Slightly larger hit box area.

2. able to move while attacking like archers can do :slight_smile:

3. I noticed all mobs near the mob yourā€™e attacking gets aggroed while OOBā€¦ why is this? If i do it with a regular auto attack everything is fine, they dont care, but when you do it with your spirit it is different? Also i seem to generate much more aggro in parties if i use OOB for some reason even if i dont do much damage at all. I think these things should be changedā€¦

i took druid 2 over bokor 2 because of telepathy and carnivory, bokor 2 is just as good as druid, mackangdal is good in pvp, samdiveve is good and bwa is a cc, druid doesnt have cc. bwa basically locks the enemy in knockdown and deals constant damage forever until it dies, no no cooldown.
for stats, i wouldnt take too much spr, i did that and my dmg was horrid, and i couldnt even notice the change, i createed a new char and could spam effigy almost as long as i could when i had full spr.
stats i would say for ur build
go full int until around lvl 150
at lvl 150 then start going int:con:spr 4:2:1 , once u have around 10-20 spr then go 4:3 or 5:2, or u can just skip the spr all together. at max lvl you should have
50-80 con
10-20 spr ( if u took spr to help lvling)
rest in int
i would take kabbalist over oracle unless it gets a rework n the future.

Iā€™m just giving you a hard time ~Tyler~. My point was that you created a thread busting argument that lasted about a week. I came back from vacation to someone else doing the same thing. 250 new posts and not one worth reading isā€¦ disappointing.

I realize we donā€™t have any mods controlling content here, and that Iā€™m asking for too much because there really isnā€™t anything else to talk about, but it would be great if the general fuckery was relegated to PMā€™s instead of clogging up this thread.

well there isnt much to talk about here now that sadhu was nerfedā€¦ but the thigs you can still talk about are worth talkig about for a while. there are 3 kinds of ppl on this thread rlly

the people who think sadhu needs a buf
the people who think sadhu does not need a buff/ needs a nerf
people who are visiting to see if they should take sadhu or not

those 3 kinds of ppl are enough to keep the thread alive for years

You could always just follow the TOS subreddit where itā€™s all sunshine and rainbows. They make sure reality is never an issue there with modding and down voting to keep the talt out.

http://i.imgur.com/aydAWRa.jpg

A boy can dream :broken_heart:

1 Like

T_T bubble boy dreamsā€¦
so far the thread is going nowhere anymore.

is the stigma buff resolved as a bug?

after you get to rank 6 with other characters you notice how the indirect approach of sadhuā€™s are not rewarded enoughā€¦
hence people go with the more direct nukers and hittersā€¦

Nope no news and I doubt we will get it any time soon without Julie. :confused:

Anybody know what level vashita saddhi is and if it can be resisted by plague doctor?

Sir, I am going to make a cleric 2, bokor 2, Sadhu 3.

Max OOB right, but make sure your zombies are capped (this will maximize dps and keep you protected while OOB) Run 1-1 str int for zombie damage and OOB dmg.

You wonā€™t need any con for this build. The reason for this is due to the zombie swarm taking the hits.

Basically, you zombie train in and hit about 5-10 mobs. Then go in the middle of the circle and hit OOB and start dishing out the big deeps. The numbers will seem low BUT the dps is actually quite high. 1 Zombie hitting for about 750 dmg and you have 15 zombies+ OOB, thats atleast 45k every 5 sec.

Its interesting how nobody realized sheā€™s actually gone. The Saint of IMC, trying to manage the community basically alone. From her tone Iā€™m assuming her contract ended. Maybe IMC wasnt OK with how she managed us? As goodwilling Person she tended to go a bit too far just to help us.

However, Bad move IMC! This here wont work without a community manager!

Iā€™m having a c2b2s2 here and doing fine. Its funny how versatile my build is xD

But let me tell you that cleric2 is really a thing worth sacrificing a rank for. And going str only for bwa doesnt feel rewarding as well. I got a linker and a full str build to test that out andā€¦ Well. I better go for int :wink:

1 Like

Can you take bokor at rank 2?