Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

If you want to get max out of OoB you should build a bokor in for zomb Meat shield and whats even more important, parallel effigy spam. That just doubles your dmg output while being OoB.

1 Like

@Seiryuu

Yeah iā€™d agree with this. If i were to make a sadhu again. Iā€™d definitely pick up bokor. if anything for that delayed damage spell then using saftey zone just to cancel the damage.

but i aint cause getting to sadhu c3 took me forever xD

1 Like

Im using a c2b2s2 build and having lots of fun with my lil sadhu :wink:

R7 is kabbalist then. Casting RS on my zombies, making undead lil traps out of them. :imp:

And mackangdal does well keeping OoB up, you just need to cast the safety zone a second before the effect wears off.

is it possible that the reason divine stigma boosts the damage a lot is because the oob spirit gets the buff himself and you also get it? so 2 of you are getting buffed?

Somebody said before that the sadhu spirit completely absorbs the buff. Not even the teammates get the buff and not your own body either.

Thatā€™s a hell of a lot of testing for something that may not be permanentā€¦

That saidā€¦ If I can find the time Iā€™ll have a go a testing properly. Given that all other buffs are meant to have been removed for the Spirit I canā€™t help that think this is intendedā€¦ Especially since I tried the exact same thing before the last patch and it did nothingā€¦ the buff still applied, but it had no effect. Now it doesā€¦

Either way, I will post more results if I can find the time.

1 Like

Ohā€¦ thereā€™s me being a foolā€¦ Thanks for that^^

How do you spam effigy and OoBā€™s AA at the same time using an Xbox Controller, is it possible?

A basic Priest2 attributed blessing gives 150 holy and with arde that is around 300x3 with Cafrisun and Sacriment before resists and mods. Then if there is Enchant Fire it becomes 300x4 which in simple numbers you should understand that ANYONE can output this damage for free. They donā€™t even need to invest 200 points into INT and be stuck tethered to their body like a ball and chain for that damage, or even sacrifice a circles for fade and all the other gimmicks to not get hit moving freely.

Thatā€™s why Iā€™m a firm believer if youā€™re going for a damage dealing role the ability to do so better than anyone else should be there. Zaibas, Wheat, Possession, Cure, and even Heal tiles were my main burst damage only supplemented by OOB which with all the bugs and stuff provided constant DPS.

From what I believe the OOB attacks are slower than regular auto attacks now? Can someone confirm that?

Elemental damage is only applied once. OoB looks like it hits three times, but it only hits once.

Though you might be talking about normal auto attacks.

Not on things like Sacriment, Enchant Fire, and Cafisun. Each of your +elemental additional damage gets added into those hits individually. Why do you think everyone under the sun wears Cafrisun/Arde and gets Pardoner buffs? People do eventually drop the Cafrisun but at that point mobs have gross amounts of HP that it just isnā€™t practical to worry about maybe 500-1k on an auto attack.

@ophiuchu

lol, hey i just answered a question on how much my oob did. if you want max damage output with sadhu in there iā€™d agree that youā€™d hardly be in oob if not ever.

also just trying to make blax not feel so bad for going sadhu c3 :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: yeap nvm i re-read what i posted. I did ask for a damage comparison.

1 Like

But nearly all skills for sadhu are based around OoB. Only possession and Transmit Prana are notā€¦so, itā€™s like they want u to use OoBā€¦ And I rly like OoB :frowning:

Itā€™s kinda strongā€¦but I feel so let down by transmit Prana not applying to the spiritā€¦

lol, im sure they want us too. Itā€™s just if you have other spells then astral just takes too long. and uptime for oob would only be a few seconds. youā€™d almost rather just jump and wait that few seconds for the other spells to be off CD

Also we have different play styles. Although we want as much dps as we can with OOB weā€™re not playing dps but healers with an option to do damage/cc.

did you know fade dodges ground spells? i love it just walk in and put my heals down in the middle of the chaos

No. Fade just turn off aggro from monsters.

Here is the point. Sadhu is supposed to be a DPS class and you can tell by the class color and looking at your spells. The problem is currently there is better options that do nearly the same DPS with much better utility/support. If you go into a group and donā€™t melt mobs faster than a cryo3/linker then people are going to laugh because you provide basically only heal tiles.

People need to know this stuff before figuring out 175 levels in you are the laughing stock of the DPS classes like Barbarians since nerfs.

Also for those that did not know. Cleric also has a multiplier on Sp recovery.

As I said before, when Iā€™ve read about possession back then, I actually thought it would be casted by your spirit. That seemed pretty logical to me.

So what if that was really the case? You could kill things easily from afar with your Ghost using the long Distance of OoB without the hassle of getting canceled.

The skill would be casted in 2 modes then, one with OoB off ( like it is now ) and one casted by your spirit when OoB is out. I think that would deal with a lot of issues the sadhu has at once.

Well. Iā€™m using a PS3 controller. Normal attack is on square, effigy on L1+square. So its basically just spamming square and L1.

I will venture and say this to people in this thread complaining about OOB not being good damage.

It isnā€™t supposed to be, get over it.

This game is about multihits, and where Sadhu getā€™s that from is Possession. OOB is filler damage that is better than your basic auto-attacks. ABE can render decent potential burst before starting up the next rotation of skills. Thatā€™s how I see the Sadhu skills working at the moment.

Cleric2, Krivis, SadhuC2, Druid, Kabbalist is my build Iā€™m working on and it works like a charm.

Itā€™s honestly about a 130-140 hit burst of all your magic damage. I feel itā€™s also one of the best synergies for sadhu for dealing damage.

While yes, Sadhu needs some tweaking to make C3 stronger, and more viable to use, Every class is just an augmentation to your character. If you go down the cleric tree, you still are a cleric, and all your choices carry your character, not just one class.

I say this as a SadhuC2 that loves the skill set it provides, and I love how it has channeled casts and very unique ways of mobility and evasion. Iā€™d just like to put my two cents into the conversation.

Sadhuā€™s OOB will always be overpowered if itā€™s too useful, you are invincible and can belt out tons of damage, there is no risk for the reward you get. That is why there were changed, and Iā€™d honestly bet money on that.

I still wonder how u r able to deal that much damageā€¦