Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

8 debuffs? What are you going to use 8 skills on before trying to kill it?
The point of Pardoner is to do the same in two skills.

No of course I don’t want to cast 8 debuffs by myself before casting Incinerate :smiley: , but I was speaking of partyplay where 8 debuffs are easily applied. If you are concerning soloplay then yes of course Discerning Evil is the easiest and fastest way to apply long duration Incinerates.

Humm… I don’t know if discerning evil really worth, because incineration and debuff skills doesn’t have too high cd… and their duration aren’t bad either x.x

So what do you guys think should we right sadhu off as a one circle class now? or is possession still worth it?

Possession is exactly the same except it’s a Holy Attack now. Other than that it has the same strengths and weaknesses. It’s still player’s choice depending if you like it or not.

For example, if you’re going the PD/Bokor route it’s probably not worth it due to lack of synergy. Otoh it works well with a Cleric2 or Druid2.

does it still have the janky cancel bullshit they added in?

yes it does…but with party play, that weakness can be eliminated…or cast posession with sz…[quote=“Divini, post:862, topic:21150”]
if you’re going the PD/Bokor route it’s probably not worth it due to lack of synergy.
[/quote]

i have different opinion about bokor-sadhu route, especially if you take cleric2 - bokor 2 - sadhu 2…
mackandal - possession - sz - oob is a good combi, when eerything on cd, bwa kayiman can be a nice filler…not mention zombie will be your wall of meat and you can oob - fade with ease…:smiley:

2 Likes

as Sadhu we should were leather armor cuz while oob no df and attribute right but we also don’t have dex :confused:

so which is better armor Cloth, Leather, Plate ?

Plate offers 15% physical dmg reduction and bonus health.
Cloth offers magic dmg reduction that’s also quite decent, along with more offensive stat options on the equips.
Leather offers 75 evasion bonus, which isn’t worth it. (which according to the tos mechanics guide isn’t even based on dex, annoying translations…)

So ignore leather, it’s not worth it. Cloth or plate is fine though.

I used int/dex stat build along with using leather clothes back in first beta and it was a good ride and I’m still planning to stick with this build because evasion is really cool boost to your character when it comes to avoid from critical situations like getting mobed by annoying mobs or when your health is low then you can get away from hits that comes out of nowhere when you are fighting with bosses with accuracy skills. You can even tank their mobs too so you can focus on attacking while evading mobs and random boss or other mob attac. Here is the build I used in the first beta btw:

and int/dex stat disturbition was like something like 5:3 ratio meaning; 5 int and go with 3 dex every time.

Hello everyone, is still making up make a Sadhu? If so, what would be the best match for him?

Hey Gays! What’s happened with OBB hidden buff?? It’s look like don’t works with me. Any information???

Sadhu got nerfed and nerfed some more and then one more time right before steam launch. AKA sadhu is garbage now

There were rumors of said combo being entirely removed, so i guess that’s true then?

Anyone actually reached sadhu so far? I’m finishing up cleric c3 and would love it to be secretly good dps for a support build :slight_smile:

I played it before OBT and it was great.
With the attack speed nerf I’m sure it is still very good but it seems like you can no longer kite/kill stuff

Just dont. I’m sadhu level 108 and I can confirm they remove hidden buff. OOB is really weak for now. If you want to use sadhu to DPS, this isn’t the best idea.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up, that’s a shame. Out of interest what path did you choose?

The whole reason of going sadhu is to have a constant good dps when all your pew pew spells are down, so, while its not as uberpowered as before does it help or not? as sadhu, you now have astral explosions and oob to deal with flyers, and eventually possession. Did you find that it helps at least?

1 Like

I agree about possession, its pretty good and usefull, in my opinion is the only skill of sadhu that will have some sinergy with R6 R7 and future ranks. I don’t know what you will build in your character, but yes, oob is kinda useless now. I agree they should nerf damage (hidden buff OR atk speed, not both). I got my arde dagger to help the damage of OOB, now its not too useless like before.

In any case, like you said, its helpful against flyers, but zaibas can handle very good with them. If you don’t have zaibas and re playing solo, oob is still usefull until you reach higher ranks.