Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

I’m planning on doing cleric1>krivis2>sadhu2>druid2

Mostly solo PvE.

Is Sadhu still a good magical dps?

Other option is bokor2 instead of sadhu.

You still didnt add that Bokors Mackangdal actually completely prevents OoB from canceling (until you get the dmg in the end). Your main body might get pummeled and knockbacked a lot, but OoB will not cancel.

Ah and, using Kabbalist you can set up a combo getting enemies petrified for some seconds (Getting hit by r7 for curse, casting wheels for petri the cursed. Works with hexing as well). Doesnt sound much, but its the time you need to catch them with possession. And ofc you can cast the wheels being in OoB mode.

And rank8 doesnt synerdy with Sadhu :frowning:

Well, yeah… Rank 8 doesnt Seem to have direct synergy with Sadhu. however, daoshis inviisbility Talisman skill would at least help a little.

I hope we can figure something out…

When druid c3 is actually like a sadhu master

#SadlifeSadhu

1 Like

Just updated the compendium with both the Bokor and Kabbalist tips you listed.

Thank you for pointing them out. I do my best to read through all the posts here but I do miss things at times. Tagging me or sending me a message is an easy way to make sure the compendium gets updated with information you know is either relevant or needs to be altered.

I will be monitoring the in-game updates concerning Daoshi and Inquisitor to keep the Compendium up to date. For now, since it’s so early, I have just provided a link to the best English translation I could find. In case anyone missed that, here it is.

1 Like

Alright, I decided:

My rank 7 will be a filler class. I don’t intend to get Kabbalist or PD as they don’t synergize with Sadhu… Instead I will take a huge step back and will pick Diev1 as my Rank 7 class and later in Daoshi at Rank 8.

This is a Huge risk and might break the character for me since it’s my main and I might stop playing if this doesn’t work out.

Oh well…

Anyway, with Rank 8 I absolutely have to pick a late-game class if I want to be somewhat efficient.

I think Daoshi will kinda work with sadhu. You can stay in OoB, us the invisibility amulet and then snap to that position with Praktiki. The cloud skill won’t help… But then there’s the slow moving amulet which could be a nice skill even for sadhu…

And, diev 1 will always be good with its cooldown and sp-usage reduction

Im thinking on cleric2>bokor3 now :frowning:

So it has been about 3 months since I quit, and from the looks of it I guess the DS interaction still exist. xD

Planning to play back though, I think Taoist would fit in pretty well. Although I really wanted Shepherd for that doge.

as expected, no real sinnergy to sadhus in rank 8… even zaibas got some love in daoshi, and sadhus got nothing.

not any other skill that helps chanelling possession, no direct dmg increase.

nice im also going cleric 3- sadhu 2- druid 3. Will this work btw?

Druid C1, Oracle C1, Kabba C1, PD C1.

But Diev? Hope Laima lvl 5 is worth it bro.

I recently became a Sadhu 3 and I got a question I didn’t consider before.Can I transfer 60% of my int with divine might?

Yes you can

/20characters

2 Likes

Yep, I am Diev 1 now. Its not much fun… but its effective… I dont think I can make it to R8 this way…its jsut no fun. At level 240 theres nothing interesting… :confused: Its not even bout my build…

Yeah. Diev 1 isn’t going to be an awesome experience.

Priest 1 for res. Paladin for a small amount of elemental reduction for the party + restoration without scrolls.
Druid for carnivory.
Kabbalist had health, sp recovery, a magic attack. A block that kills. Level reduction. Plague doctor has a large pvp influence and incinerate.

Even Zaibas.

But it seems you have killed your motivation again.

1 Like

But can you solo without bosses regen?

what about Cleric3>Sadhu3>Krivis2? Will I lose too much power without rank 7-8 classes?
I also thought in C3:S3.kaba2 and C3.S3.druid2… what do you guys think?

Does anyone have TESTED a Chaplain/Sadhu build? I’m wondering if aspergillum bonus is applied to Out of Body attacks as for example an arde dagger elemental damage is applied.

I’ve read that it shouldn’t but does anyone actually tested it?

Okay, so we get the card system update tomorrow. Can somebody test the chappariton card effect with a sadhu please? I got a 10* Chappariton Card in my inventory but I allready u installed ToS some time ago because I gave up on it… But I still want to know if sadhus OoB can snapshot the Chappariton Card effect… Thank u