Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

Restoration improves hp recovery, so it’s turned into magic amp.

It’s not to bad, but there’s some quite nice +con necklaces that you could use to free up more points towards int.

" the liieeeesss"?
does it mean that restoration does not work in iTOS?

wait this means that I can boost my magic damage with aukuras… RIGHT?
so aukuras is actually a good combo for sadhu if you have this item.

lol, sorry, ignore me xD. this video + the other videos of cure and zalciai double damaging are the reasons why i went with sadhu. I love it now but initially i was pretty disapointed in the damage, of course after watching these videos with this damage :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: oh ■■■■ didnt realise this was made in feb this year, so this would be pretty accurate? mmmm i look forward to lvl 210 of myself

Yes, but aukuras’'s added hp recovery is low though, 180 for skill lvl 15 + maxed attribute equals 72 magic amp.

Also it still has a annoying long cd and is stationary, restoration is far better tbh.

I created another topic for collecting suggestions on how to improve Out of Body.

Hi tyler…
I think with the recent discoveries. Sadhu circle 3’s oob attack would hit like a truck.

1 Like

It reduces physical defense, so it does absolutely nothing for your oob attack.
Archers and swordsmen love it tho.

1 Like

ive read someone say that mackangdal didnt prevent oob or possession being cancel, is it true?

and 1 more question, is it posession restrain enemy for doing any action, include attacking?

Normal enemies can’t move and attack in Possession. Bosses can move and attack, though, but still take damage.

Is possesion now easily canceled by any attack like in late icbt2 ?
Thanks

I am just circle 1 right now. maybe by the end of the week i can answer you

1 Like

Ye, yes it is.
Posession has no AoE attack Ratio but a fixed enemy count of 5.
Just one more enemy can easily break posession.

However, since it has only 20 seconds cooldown its still worth it… even though I dont like it :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, any damage will cancel your channeling. You can start possession and still be interrupted by a monsters attack registering after the stun. So I try to have the monster walk into my cast.

Quick question on Guardian saint, does the buff go away immediately after a hit was successfully transferred? or does it remain until all charges are used up (Lv1 = 3 charges) Thanks!

I said that and yes, it doesn’t prevent it even if it says “invulnerable” and “dont feel any pain”. I posted a suggestion for that already because it’s kinda misleading.

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/bokor-c2-skill-mackangdal/

OMG! Thats amazing, now I’m actually considering making a sadhu 3.
I will not lie , I was starting to get a little disappointed with my sadhu.
But are you sure that ability is working this way right now ?

The video is pretty new. I was shown this video by Staff_Julie. I have no choice right now then to believe this. I will go to sadhu 3 next. I think I can do this the upcoming weekend

you know if it can work with Squire weap enchanting? Weap enchanting scale with Int right?
And, how his safety zone in this video lasts so long?

No idea. But u guess if weapon enchant increases the weapons MATK then it will work for sure

1 Like