Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

was thinking that too. an oob of the transformation ;D. I’d also love to know this
Though i believe your skill set gets replaced with the tranformations skills but im not a druid so not too sure.

I started considering this since I dont think circle 3 sadhu is worth it… so I am considering druid, plague, or the carver class.

yeah sadhu c2 > druid c2 seems to be the popular path because of the invincibility spell.

but i just want c3 sadhu.

The way the class is now, if I take sadhu for some off auto-attacks for a build such as Cleric 2 > Bokor 2 > Sadhu > Druid 2, so I can use my Carnivorys, STs, and in the downtime use OoB and spam Hexing+Effigy, is it still viable?

I myself went for Cleric c2 > Krivis > Sadhu. Fade is too good for Sadhu to pass up, but Krivis works well with an INT build, while also making leveling much easier and adding extra support possibilities.

1 Like

They are aware of the sadhus position bug and will fix it. Oh god yes!

1 Like

I’d like to talk about class synergy regarding sadhu. Yes, hidden combos were removed an this sucks, but there are still some great class combinations.

Every class likes a healer…so, we got that going for us.

Thaumaturge is always nice due to the damage increase.

Personally I am sharing with a Cryomancer all the time. A great combo is Fade + snow pillar + astral body explosion + snow rolling.

Fade gives enough time to cast highest level snow rolling and the snow pillar gets all enemies in one place to nuke em with astral body explosion.

Astral body explosion is pretty strong, but each level only increases its damage linear by 70…which is awful :frowning:

Can we also talk about the Posession-skill?
How big is its AOE? What damage numbers should I expect?

I sounds pretty bad actually as it can also be canceled. It has flat-damage with no % bonus… So it will be obsolete sometime.

It just doesn’t sound very attractive to me.

I am thinking about completely ignoring the skill. Say, does it work on bosses?

Vashita Siddhi sounds a lot better. AOE stat-decrease sounds pretty strong. Especially when checking most monsters stats. Level 120 mobs don’t even get to have a single stay on 60…

I don’t know, vashita siddhi sounds awesome compared to possession.

i was right!!! the fact that u were cleric makes u think sadhu is good. sadhu is one of the worst dps classes right now.

But isn’t the assumption wrong that it is one of the best dps classes? It’s great the way it is. Astral body explosion has great damage. I can heal, I can safety zone, I can fade. I can attack at the same time. My body can even rest at a bonfire while my spirit can kill mobs. Yes, the damage with OoB auto-attack is low, but it’s based on % MATK and has potential to be increased. I jut think people are looking at sadhu as a badass damage dealer… Which is IMCs fault cause sadhu WAS such a class. I think the nerfs were a little too much, but the class is very much playable.

1 Like

I am seriously considering getting sadhu r3 just because i believe they will change the way oob levels, it just doesnt make sense right now

I really think they should either up the damage or the attack speed as long as you’re leveling the skill, distance only is just such a joke stat to put 15 levels on, but i am hopeful.

1 Like

Whats the name of that mace?

I’d love to see a %-damage increase with each level or, even better, a attack speed increase. @STAFF_Ethan @Staff_Julie is sadhu class considered “done” for the dev-team? There have been quite some nerfs for this class and out of body is treated pretty badly when leveling it.

That would be the kaloo. Hold on a sec

Previous comments said its not worth it though.

I think cleric doesn’t need any SPR. Right now I am level 122 and SPR is not needed. I never run out of SP. I went full INT… And INT provides MATK and that will boost OoB damage. The STR from the mace won’t be needed… The block penetration doesn’t work with magic attacks… It’s just not worth it as 1 SPR == 1 MATK with that mace. Oh, if u run out of SP -> you can sit down and rest at a bonfire even while using your spirit to attack :slight_smile:

I hope you’re right! I love Sadhu class, but it’s so weak right now! And I don’t want it to be TOP DPS, cuz we’re a Hybrid Class, but I’d like to see at least some decent DPS !

I wasn’t referring to sadhu being good again i was referring to the servers failing and being next to un playable.

Well I don’t it will happen! I can see an improvement in server stabilization so far. Maybe we will face problems like we did and the first week, but it will get better after a while!

Posession is a round, anti-air, bind, channeling version of cure.

Vashita actually is bad because it need your soul channeling, which lead to you can’t do anything in between. This is a pure team support skill, I can say.

alright so only just hit c2 sadhu, possession is pretty strong definitely a damage boost but you’d think they’d let you attack with the OOB while doin that spell.

in my mind it was you holding 5 mobs while the oob attacks.

Do you have a video? Does it work on bosses? How big is the AoE?