Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

Possession is literally the only good skill that sadhu has anymore lol. I would advise taking it.

Okay, fair. But I did say I was actually pretty happy with OoB. I went sadhu for oob as filler. Now what Iā€™m curious about is whether or not possession is significantly stronger than zaibas upgrade + divine stigma? Because if it is, then sure. Sadhu c2 sounds fine. Otherwise, a long channeling spell sounds less preferable to a spell that I can spend .5 seconds casting, then go back to doing other things (oob, healing, buffs, druid things, etc)

no, i think going to cleric c3 has brainwashed you, create a new char, go to bokor c1 and compare with sadhu, create a new char, go priest c2, compare with sadhu bokor,priest>sadhu. the damage with oob is way too low, i agree that mattack can be increased but when you say that, you arent thinking about prportion. as i incrrease my matck, the monsters health and mdefence goes up too, and i can only levek and get better gear so fast. while i increase my damage, monsters health increase too, it will take longer times to kill enemies the higher level. you need to look at some of the wizard and archer classes, even the other cleric dps classes (even priest bcuz priest>sadhu)

Cleric is actually a lot nicer then i expected, both heal and cure scale twice with int. And cureā€™s dmg interval is a also a huge difference, but ofc they canā€™t hit flying.

Priest dmg drops off far to quickly though, but bokor should be one of our strongest 1 rank options for int builds. Aside of sadhu ofc.

Does anybody know how much SP ā€œVashita Siddhiā€ uses per second?
The description ā€œUses SP per secondā€ ā€¦doesnt help much -.-

Itā€™s around 3% / Second.
You can get an attribute to cut that value in half though.

Thanks. I wonder why they didnt mention it in the description. I think Vashita Siddhi is pretty amazingā€¦ I mean, level 16 will decrease all stats by 80 for 10 seconds (max) ā€¦add the ā€œconfuseā€ attribute for some random fun. Sounds more reliable then posession

Yesterday i saw a Sadhu at farming and sadly his OOB damage is equal with my damage (maybe only %10 more) im C3 priest now with full SPRā€¦ (i have Cafrisun set and +24 elemental dmg on accessorry)

But he can move super fastā€¦ He canā€™t take damageā€¦ He can use more skills at the same time.

he can take damage, plus safety and fade have a downtime. plus when u hit stuff with oob the monster doesnt get hit bcuz they run away. and the only damageing spell u have at that time is gonna be effigy ( single target) and pressing 3+ buttons at once is not fun. blax, im begginig to think ur not a sadhu after all

1- If you canā€™t hit the monsters, thatā€™s your problem. You have to lead with your attacks. (yes, less attack animation delay would be nice, but Iā€™m over it already)

2- If you thinking pressing 3+ buttons at once isnā€™t fun, youā€™re playing the wrong class. Sadhu isnā€™t designed to be easy.

@senemcem85 If they were just hitting with OoB, then that absolutely makes sense. OoB isnā€™t a Sadhuā€™s sole Damage source. Also, it sounds like you might be geared way better than them dps wise.

1 Like

Maybe my items little bit better but im a support class and Sadhu is DPS class, and i didnt invest any str, dex, intā€¦ i think difference should be %50 more dmg not equalā€¦

1 Like
  1. nobody can hit the monsters, you might just be a pro
  2. you arent even meant to press any buttons but the z auto attack. oob is supposed to be the core, they didnt even intend for sadhu to rely on using other abilities for dps other than oob and possesion.
    and oob IS meant to be sadhus sole damage source, it says it when you change classes, ā€œthey can eave their body to attack enemiesā€

Thatā€™s because at both of your levels, itā€™s hard for a Sadhu to have good enough INT to equal Blessingā€™s damage. Thatā€™s why youā€™re hitting more. Heā€™ll out dmg you for sure, because the way a Priest gets more damage is through Elemental Attack only, while a Sadhuā€™s damage will keep improving with more INT he gets, together with Elemental Attack, ofc.

1 Like

I agree abouth blessing too strong on this lvl range (84) But archer mage and swordman dps classes are has no problem with have 2x my dps while Sadhu equal with meā€¦

Before hard nerfs, Sadhu is 4x more dps then what Sadhu dps is righ now; Removing hidden buff [nearly 2x dmg buff] and halve OOB attack speedā€¦

I think its better to make OOB uncansellable since its damage sux. its just a safety boss attack tool on hard hitting mobs/boss in a party. Or lets improve its damage ~%40 and OOB can cansellable with dmg takenā€¦

but other dps classes r better than priest, and sadhu isnt. so theres obviously a problem

How are you guys feeling Diev/Sadhu. Iā€™m debating if I should stick with Druid or go with Sadhu(Considering future buffs). Diev/Sadhu Iā€™m sure is going to be a pvp beast. When class 8+ comes out, Iā€™m sure weā€™ll get buffed and more options.

I just kind of have to disagree here, with both of these. It took me maybe 10 minutes to get used to attacking moving targets.
And why would you just give up all of the previous damaging spells you used? The reason other classes stop using old abilities is because they canā€™t cast more than one ability at once, and they donā€™t have the SP to. Neither of those are limitations for Sadhus, so utilize that.

1 Like

i stil use heal, (better than oob), i still usecure, (better than oob) and i use effigy too. but

1. sp drain 2 fast, (inverstign points in int so i can increase oob damage)
    2.effigy sometimes doesnt hit
    3.hex has downime
    4.more flying mobs now that im not early game
  2. bcuz sadhu oob has no limitationsā€¦so? auto attack has no limitations, but it stilltakes years to kill an enemy with auto attackā€¦

take this as an exmaple:
1 time, i was in a level 68 area(i jjust gt sadhu, i was lvl 80) it took me 16 hits to kill an enemy with oobā€¦ a level 60 archr ran by and 2 shotted itā€¦
now that i ahve more int and more atribute points, it takes me 13 hits to kill the level 68, im lvel 104

you must be exagerating with the 13 hits, I donā€™t remember having to hit more than 5 or 6 times to kill except for the mobs with magic resistance

EDIT: if anyone saw my edits, my english is failing me xD