Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Plague Doctor Thread

I think @zhouyu47 is busy taking care of his guild currently. There is no time for him to try it out.

So, Im thinking about Cleric>Cleric>Dievdirby>Dievdirby>Monk>Monk>Plague Doctor

possible stats:
Str, Dex, Con
Str, Int, Dex, Con

Cleric c2 for safety zone, heal, divine might (good for plague doctor buffs)
Dievdirby for PvP and the owls have good synergy with Incineration
Monk c2 for Inch Punch, Double Punch and Energy Blast mostly, but Palm Strike and Hand Knife seems nice with Pandemic

So the focus of the build is PvP, GvG. Do you guys think that this build is good at all? Is it as good as a main int build?

Anyone knows if bloodletting is a single target or party buff ?

Party buff my friend :grinning:

Anyone know or have video how this two attributes work ?

party buff
////////////////////////////////////////////////

yes, it work
My friend has a Priest3-Pardoner2-Doctor but he seem don’t like and unwilling to play this char :confused:

could he possibly make a video on it? the game itself has a record feature, by pressing F12 it’ll record the game until you press it again

the whole community would be gratefull for his colaboration <3 XD

Thanks for the reply! Yes, a video would be much appreciated, but thanks all the same.

what’s the best build path to plague doctor that you guys know? something with krivis and bokor, maybe?

1 Like

lol are you serious? Tet Mamak La doesn’t work without zombies dude.

he may like the skill ahhaha

it’s not like that 1 point would change a lot of stuff

1 Like

Effigy wasn’t subject to AoE ratio was it? Cause I was thinking you could just have a featherfoot curse everything for you. And then you could just spam Effigy. Not that you wouldn’t have pandemic on any effigy build already…

hey guys !
I make a video to confirm that discerning evil can work with incineration.
TOS krOBT - Incineration + Discerning Evil combo

9 Likes

you are beautifull <3

Thank you

very very much man, for all the community.
2 months i wait for a true answer!! Thx man!
Now a pardonner can really does something beside selling or crafting! Thx again man!!

Thank you! Thank you! We have all been waiting for this confirmation for a while. Thanks for taking the time to make that video.

Two questions:

1. Since incineration is a debuff, can you use someone else’s incineration to start your incineration?

2. If two incineration are cast on an enemy, does it just increase the incineration timer, restart the incineration timer, or put 2 separate incineration on the enemy?

Thanks in advance if anyone has any info,

-Kuya

I think it works the same as Wugushi poison, you overwrite it even if you have it on a higher lvl. At least that’s how it looks like on mobs tootlip. Imo that’s not how it should work because then it’s pointless to have more than 1 class for any kind of boss encounter (like Wugu and PD).

1 Like