Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Plague Doctor Thread

I’m thinking this combo

ClericC2 Divein might > Krivis Zalcai > Plague Doctor Incineration > PardonerC2 Discerning Evil > Plague Doctor Pandemic

Incineration is debuff damage skill
Disceming Evil is Debuff time extension

So, this combo is Incineration 20 over second Very powful damage in 5 enemy(pandemic)

Does this combo can actually use?

By the way, the above is the following classes build

ClericC1 > KrivisC1 > KrivisC2 > ClericC2 > PardonerC1 > PardonerC2 > Plague Doctor

Pretty much that’s what everyone going Pardoner/Plague doc planning to do with DE.

Buyer Beware (Since not many of you even went pardoner during ICBT2): Not all debuffs can get extended by DE. There are actually a few debuffs (very few, but they exist) that actually won’t get extended like chronomancer’s reincarnate. The million dollar question is whether incineration is extendable by DE.

If it does extend: your golden
If it doesn’t extend: your stuck with a 200+ level character that is barely use-able (2 ranks wasted on pardoner that has no synergy with plague doc outside of DE)
Big Risk/Big Reward. Hopefully someone in KOBT can test it out to help out plauge doctors out.

Second assumption that i like to address: Don’t assume you’ll make money with Krivis/Prd/Plauge doc using simony. It wasn’t even profitable in ICBT2 (post simony nerf). Now consider how much worse it’s going to be with the new market & trading in KOBT changes. So spend your skill points carefully.

1 Like

If it works it’s broken anyway, if you can stack several instance of incineration at least.
Just get pardoner C3 at R8 and you can pretty much stack an infinite amount of incineration, putting any dps class to shame against world bosses.

For that very reason, there is a very small chance that incineration might not get extended by DE because it is pretty much broken. Nobody is going to like getting perma-incinerated in pvp.

I mean most of us could figure out how broken that combo is, i doubt IMC couldn’t see it.

I mean why else would they move oracle’s Death Sentence to C2 other then to stop people from going XX-Oracles-PD to pandemic death sentence for the time being. Also, Incinerate already has a built-in time extension system through # of debuffs. So would IMC allow for another extension method to tag onto the current one.

Is Incinerate even a debuff or just a damage over time ability like Carnivory or Zaibas?

Debuff (look at video link from first post). It even has a personal debuff icon.

My suggestions:

Cleric: u can just go 2 cure & 3 deprotect zone
Deprotect zone is fine because your SPR heavy. All you need is about 3 lvls of deprotect zone to unlock all attributes. Any more lvls into deprotect zone would only help with duration and not so much with the def down. Somewhat ok for PvE (useless if boss moves around like crazy), but completely useless for PvP. It should help your teammate’s physical damage dps out combined with zalc.

Krivis: 1 point into auk and 4 daino is fine.
The debuff on acc on auk has barely any scaling on it (one level is more then enough). The only use auk has right now is probably being a soft taunt and debuff for Pdoc later. Daino is pretty important later if there isn’t a high circle Krivis in your party. Daino isn’t too important early game, but gains more relevance as people acquire more buffs late game.

Bok: no comment

Pardoner: Don’t get spell shop.
Your class tree has nothing you can use with spell shop (Only c1-3 priest can use to max benefit). It’s pretty much throwing 5 skill points into something you can’t even use. Keep in mind that DE is not as easy to land as pandemic (might require you to reposition the enemies)

Plague doc: Too early to tell.

1 Like

Does Incineration damage scales only on the Enchant Attribute and the skills level like how Owl Statue works?
I’m aware that the more Abnormal Effect/Status you got the longer Incineration will last on the target but my question is about damage scaling.

In the description it shows as a buff type skill and not a Magic Attack

Any vídeos on discerning evil + incineration?

someone should have tested it by now

Since the Market nerf, I haven’t seen a lot of Pardoner around…

I still dont understand, does the healing factor single target or aoe?

Healing Factor lays down a single magic circle, which when stepped on applies the buff to one person.

Looks like you’d want to make it AoE with spiritual link.

At first I thought that PD will be a good support with a sick aoe regen buff, but this single target thingy seems lackluster.

Too bad because you and others have no clue of the power PD can achieve for PVE and PVP as a DPS and Support with a good Rank 1-6 combinations.I’m kinda relief and glad that many of you don’t really see the potential with combining PD XD.

2 Likes

enlightening us with your thought how to rise the potential with combining PD :smile:

LOL I will never reveal good potential builds but trust me they are good ones involving PD.Use your imagination and figure out what will PD be useful for XD.There are so many good builds that people created but won’t share it to the public beside their guildmates and friends.

1 Like

[ WTA ]
*Priest Revive
Can u rebuff after death once ?

*Plague Doctor
Beak Mask and Bloodletting
It’s both work like Revive ?
i.e when you attacked by 1 debuff, the buff dissapear like revive when you die, or it’s a permanent Prevention that doesn’t allow debuff apply to you ?