Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Plague Doctor Thread

Go with deprotected zone, cure only lasts until you reach krivis rank, which is like … 30 minutes?

[quote=“lawrencesamburgo, post:41, topic:125018”]
Krivis skills:

Do we really need zalciai at a high lvl? the duration doesn’t change and if we want to get zaibas 10, daino 10 and divine stigma 5 there’ll be only 4 skill points left.
[/quote]You don’t need level 10 daino, 5-7 would be enough until higher level content. Well, you don’t need high zalcial either since it does nothing for plague doctor (asides from debuff), but it helps party.

Rank 6:

I really don’t see a good reason to waste a whole rank in order to get bokor c3 at rank 6 (at least not with an int based build), so if pardoner DE doesn’t work as we think and is irrelevant to the final build, we end up with no good choice (Druid would be an awesome rank 6 class before that c1 nerf).So maybe priest c1 for the extra buffs and monstrance debuff? krivis c3 for the lvl 10 divine stigma and lvl 15 daino? dievdirby for some extra support? oracle for some funny spells?
[/quote]Krivis c3 would be a good choice, since it increase your offensive power

1 Like

do you guys know if discerning evil would increase the burn time of incineration?

1 Like

Does anyone know what the different levels do for the plague doctor skills? What increases on any of these? Incineration obviously it’s attack by a few points and maybe something else but what of the other skills? Is it duration, target, or what?

1 Like

Cure if your an int type build and DZ if your an spr support build (although I doubt most people would go support when picking plague doctor anyway). The damage output of cure is more than what you can get with that extra 2 seconds of incineration as long as its not an airborne unit.

I have the same question…
My guess is:

Each level of Beak Mask adds +5 seconds of it’s duration, starting with 5 seconds.
Each level of Fumigate adds +1 player that you can remove ailment, starting with 3 players.
Each level of Pandemic adds +1 creature that you can spread ailment, starting with 5 creatures.

Bloodletting is not working as intended, doesn’t seem to block anything btw. If anyone else wants to test this, please post your results here.

1 Like

I really don’t see a good reason to waste a whole rank in order to get bokor c3 at rank 6 (at least not with an int based build)[/quote]
Running an INT-based build (Or at least majority INT) is actually the main reason to go Bokor C3 if you bothered grabbing the past 2 circles. The 15 level Effigy and Damballa still deal impressive damage after capping Rank 7, and putting one point into Ogouveve gives your Zombies STR equal to half of your INT that you can upkeep continuously.

I’d like to assume that Healing Factor works on Zombies, but even if it did, it wouldn’t be worth using on them unless leveling the skill increased the amount of magic circles.

1 Like

Seems like the right thread to bring it up in
Bokors Mackangdal might work well with Plague Doctors Healing Factor skill.
speculation

i dont see why mackandal - healing factor doesnt work well…of course it will work well, as long as when mackandal run out, we dont die instantly :smiley:

does any1 know if channeling skill bwa kayiman would cancel when we get hit? (sorry OoT)

1 Like

I am brainstorming a good well rounded but dps-focused int Cleric->Plague Doctor:

My path is probably: Cleric C2 -> Krivis C2 -> Sadhu -> Bokor -> PD

The reason I have Bokor only C1 is because I am not a big fan of zombie…Thou I do acknowledge the amazing combo of Hex -> Pandemic and the good potential scaling of Hex, Effigy.

Cleric C2 : I want 10-tile heal and lv 10 Cure. I value Cure a lot since it is, in my opinion, one of the best late-game scaling skills. Cure is insane with linker as well. And Fade is good for Sadhu.

Krivis C2: Lv 10 Zaibas is amazing, thou I suspect it will be out-scaled by Cure. Even then, overheat will make it still a very desirable skill and it is insane with linker. Lv 10 Daino is important for late game. Lv 5 Divine Might is okish. I am interested to see how it will interact with Pandemic thou. Lv 1 Aukuras and lv 4 Zalcial for ultility.

Sadhu C1: Now this is probably a controversial pick for a PD, especially after Oob nerf. Thou, a sp-free auto attack is what I want for my offensive int Cleric. Astral Explosion is good too. If I don’t go Sadhu C1, I will probably take Bokor C2.

Bokor C1: Hex, and Effigy will scale really well. Hex reduce magic defense which will benefit each magical hit. It will scale insanely well with Cure, Zaibas and Oob’s auto. Effigy is good given high sustain sp cost. Zombie is good for Oob, however, I am not a big fan of them :\ I would definitely go C2 Bokor just for Hex and Effigy if I didn’t like Oob so much…

PD: Pandemic, Incinerate, Healing Factor etc,…Coz u know, they are amazing :smiley:

I would appreciate feedback/insight on this path. I myself didn’t go to lv 200 last beta and has zero experience with Bokor. My concerns for this path are:

1. High mdef mobs make Cure and Zaibas weak despite their amazing scaling. Multi-hit and all you know,…
  2. Low lv Effigy, Hex not very effective late game.
  3. Oob auto attack not worth later on compare to Effigy spam. I know I can attack with Oob while casting Effigy but would high lv Effigy + Pandemic combo make Oob’s auto pale in comparison?

Thank you !

IMO rather ou take sadhu, its more synergy if you take oracle…
you’ll have arcane energy to amplified your SP since you have bokor to spam effigy.
and dont forget for additional funny skill but useful: forecast and counter spell :smiley:

I’m going to try Cleric -> Krivis -> Krivis -> Bokor ->Bokor - Bokor -Plague

If pandemic works on hex, then you could spread hex and mob with effigy and incinerate which does amazing damage at max.

Now that Druid C1 is viable again, is it possible to go
Cleric C1 -> Krivis C2 -> Sadhu -> Bokor -> Druid -> Plauge Doctor?
All that ability might be redundant

hmm i dont know exactly what do you mean by druid C1 viable…but as long as you dont have chorta, then druid is completely useless (IMO)…until you get to C2 druid is a powerful class :smiley:

edit:
well, i just know that chorta back to C1 again, than your opinion is valid :wink:
i’ll rethink again to take druid at rank 6 as addtional damage dealer…

You know, Divine Might applys debuff on mobs, too.

IMO, if you do a build like that, just go all out int caster nuker at pick Bokor 2 over Sadhu 1.

In exchange for Sadhu AA, you gain the powerful grinding abilities with Bokor. Also better Effigy spam.

Yeah now that druid is back in action every plague doctor build should probably get it at rank 6.

I was a little bit reluctant in taking bokor c3 before this last patch, the difference in hexing duration and effigy damage between c2 and c3 is not that appealing imo. But now there’s a far better option.

Im playing KOBT now as a semi-support PD
Cleric : Heal , Cure , SZ :smiley: as usual for a normal INT Cleric
Priest 2 : max Blessing , max Sacra , 5 revive , 5 mass heal , 2 resurrection , 1 Aspersion - all for supporting team ;;;; 1 Montrance is for increasing PD incerneration duration :smiley:
Krivis 1: 5 Zaibas ( my current level is here - 92 )

Krivis 2 : Max Zaibas , — INT Cleric need Zaibas for damage in dungeon , max Divine stigma , 1 Zalciai ----- for increasing PD incerneration duration :smiley: , 5 Daino —supporting team
Rank 6 , I haven’t decided yet . It could be :
–Cleric 2 : More Heals , SZ , Divine might
–Krivis 3 : Zaibas damage , Im wonder about " Melstis " if it is useful or not .
–Bokor : Hexing ,effigy , Zombify boost damage .
Which one should i choose guys ? :frowning:

Druid should be a good option for you as well. Melstis itself doesn’t justify going Krivis 3. Thou, maxed Diano, Zaibas and Divine Stigma are powerful. However, I would consider going Cleric 2 first before Krivis 3 since both Heal and Cure scale very well (especially Heal, you literally double its effectiveness).
So if you want more support, which I think you do since you took Priest 2, I would say Cleric 2. If you want to be more offensive, Bokor or Druid are both viable.

1 Like

Does anyone know what raising the levels of the skills do? Like what does putting extra points into the skill improve?