Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Plague Doctor Thread

LOL that’s will OP then if combine will Plague ailment prevention.

Add to that Chronomancer/Diev that are able to reduce your cooldowns timers (Diev statue by 20%[-24sec] and Chrono ‘Pass’ [-25sec]). Someone correct me if I’m wrong here.

=

Where’s your God now?!

By the by, something I’ve noticed all round since PD got revealed a lot of people are excited about bokor as a staple of PD, so I feel I should point out that when I was playing bokor, I couldn’t effigy mobs hexed by another bokor without hexing them myself. This means it’s possible thats effigy is tied to a tagging property of the hex skill and not the curse debuff itself.

@OtterTamer

Probably it’s tied just to “who applied”, if it was poison dmg, for instance, the one who applied it would score the kill in PvP

So maybe it just checks “is someone hexed by the player?” if so, effigy works

Yeah I’m not saying it definitely won’t work. Just that it can go either way at this point.

Bloodletting looks kind of hard to use, if you use it on allies, the bleed tick would cancel casting and be a pain for certain classes, and using it on enemies makes them immune to further debuffs.

Wuff, is it true ?
it’ll be damn fool skill then

No its not true,the bleed is a condition for using Bloodletting.

Well, looking at videos now, the bleed doesn’t tick, and doesn’t cause flinch, so this won’t be a problem. It just very slowly counts your HP down.

Any confirmation if discerning evil works with incineration yet?

This question is so important. How come since 30 days , no one have test it?
There are really no pardoner on kobt?
If you are in a guild ask your pardoner friend to test that on a mob!
I know there are lot of PD, i dont think it would be a problem to find a pardoner.
Or if u dont have time, just ask in the chat general as i said on another thread. An answer please if possible.

@zhouyu47 said he would test it himself, but considering that he stopped showing up, maybe he stopped playing for some reason :confused:

1 Like

I think @zhouyu47 is busy taking care of his guild currently. There is no time for him to try it out.

So, Im thinking about Cleric>Cleric>Dievdirby>Dievdirby>Monk>Monk>Plague Doctor

possible stats:
Str, Dex, Con
Str, Int, Dex, Con

Cleric c2 for safety zone, heal, divine might (good for plague doctor buffs)
Dievdirby for PvP and the owls have good synergy with Incineration
Monk c2 for Inch Punch, Double Punch and Energy Blast mostly, but Palm Strike and Hand Knife seems nice with Pandemic

So the focus of the build is PvP, GvG. Do you guys think that this build is good at all? Is it as good as a main int build?

Anyone knows if bloodletting is a single target or party buff ?

Party buff my friend :grinning:

Anyone know or have video how this two attributes work ?

party buff
////////////////////////////////////////////////

yes, it work
My friend has a Priest3-Pardoner2-Doctor but he seem don’t like and unwilling to play this char :confused:

could he possibly make a video on it? the game itself has a record feature, by pressing F12 it’ll record the game until you press it again

the whole community would be gratefull for his colaboration <3 XD

Thanks for the reply! Yes, a video would be much appreciated, but thanks all the same.