Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Nak Muay thread - welcome to the Muay Thai gym!

I don’t know if it would reset your progress in the quest, but, after unlocking Nak Muay, you can reset your character as much as you want without having to unlock it again (F1 screen shows which hidden classes you’ve unlocked). Hidden classes are character-bound, so you have to do the quest again if you want to become Nak Muay with another character.

Douple pay earn works with the quest items?

no

Thauma swell doesnt work either.
I have yet to try pillage, but i think it should work.

Oh, dammit xD

When the voucher releases?
i’m very struggled at essences and i don’t have time to spend with this ( job and school )…

Normally I see build with high str and some dex. Anyone with high dex to comment on how smooth spamming nak muay skill?

Fast . I prefer high dex . . The air kick animation still slow though. . Hit fast it benefits alot .

1 Like

Nak Muay changes-----------
New Skill - Muay Thai
This new skill: each time you use a Nak Muay skill, all Nak Muay Skill cooldowns are reduced by 1 second. The cooldown reduction does not work with basic attacks. (and cooldown reduction does not affect the Muay Thai skill)

https://pastebin.com/qksAnxMQ

This is really interesting. Making the direction for Nak Muay to be the main class instead of filler. I’m still in progress in unlocking my Nak Muay. I was planning for a SW1-Pelt3-Barb3-Murm-Nak Muay build but doubt if I’ll have enough rotation.

I wish was something unique mechanics like certain hit have will bring out a flashy hits debuff for a sec or a real buff/attribute that boost swordie raw strength/speed . Too plain filler class . Each class should have a signature move/strong point.

1 Like

Idk, that makes it more of a filler class than anything.

Hello! I am interested in trying this class and I was wondering what works best with the Nobi/Murm combo? I really like the rodelo c3 High Kick that makes strike damage stronger and Shooting Star and Shield Bash work with the clones. How about going barb with Seism + Cleave and warcry? Also how is Rodelo is leveling? For pvp/pve which would be viable? And i notice on most of the skills some has [Attack Speed] does that mean dex build will be stronger?

THank you!

lancer cata skills works with nak stance?

No , the moment you mount it auto cancel the stance .

Update new skills do make Nak Muay more punchy class . Each hit will decrease 1 sec cooldown especially Skill have Over Hit will depend on low fps and high dex to be very usefull and efficient .

Guys, im planning on starting a Squire/Nak, is it viable? Can Nak compensate the lack of damage skill in Squire? I thought on going: Sword 2 > Barb 3 > Squire 3 > Nak. i don’t mind using Nak auto attack as filler as long as it still does damage. In this case how should i split my stats? STR:DEX 1:1 ?

nak muay will be a stand alone class when we get the 1s cd skill,
i have sp issues spamming the skills + ninja bunshin AA on downtime,

im currently running s2 barb2 squire2, ninja, nak, murmillo,
dont recommend barb however, If i could respec I’d probably do

s3, hop3, ninja, nak, retar1

Guys what do you think about this?

Sw1 Pelt 2 Rod 3 Shin 1 Murm 1 Nak Muay

80-100 CON, rest STR

That’s the same build as my Nak Muay and I’d say Hoplite1 instead of Pelt2 is better. Pelt skills don’t deal much damage since the Shinobi rework, so Hoplite is a lot more valuable since (1) spears are better than swords and maces, and (2) Finestra is simply awesome (AoE attack ratio, Crit Chance, Block Rate). Besides, you’ll get a good skill to use with your Bunshins: Synchro Thrust.

sounds solid,
for me personally, I’ recommend some dex to spam skills faster,

kd > kickx2 > knee > elbowx2 > plus filler > repeat
current cds
10s> 12s>13s> 14s

with 1s cd per skill activation, every skill should have -5s after the first cycle as u keep cycling,
new cds will be
5s> 7s> 8s> 9s

l

See now the real question is… Does this get effected by its own effect?
@greyhiem

does Finestra work with Nak stance?

Like I mention only nak muay skills once you use the skills and when cooldown and click next skills(nakmuay) it decrease 1sec this applied to Overhit too . Example if that skills cd 5sec and next skills you used have 2 overhit with that you have minus off 2sec cd from 5sec for the first cooldown skill from nak muay. Hope this can answer to your question . The problem this skills has 10sec buff only cd if not wrong 20 or 30sec . But if you asking if this buff would applied to own buff then I not too sure .