Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Nak Muay thread - welcome to the Muay Thai gym!

I think quest hard is challenging but class wise issit worth to get it hope like big challenge comes with big reward kinda of thing I almost complete soon , I wasted afew days of my life for this class soon able to test if is good for my doppel main here =)

Great guide thank you for putting this together. The only different thing I experienced is that the flowers in akemens and cranto do not spawn at the same time in both channels. Each channel has its own timer.

Nak Muay has some ridiculous hitboxes on their AA.

3 Likes

Itā€™s wind pressure from their swings, like All Might does.

3 Likes

hello yun, this is shota sweating it out. pls post there too

I have a different one for the shota thread :smirk:

What rank is this class?

Rank 7
#post must be 20 chars

No problem and thank you, 12 secs? it last 20 to me.

Is shinobi still worth it with murmilo and nak muay after the rework?

somebody knows if double weapon assault do something with the muay thai pose?

2 Likes

They donā€™t work together. Itā€™s only compatible with strike based builds.

same here, I also want to know! waaaaaaaaa

Finished the quest today after 3 weeks of doing it off and on to preserve my sanity. I decided to go Sword3, Hoplite3, Shinoboop, Murmillo, Nakā€¦ Rodelero is just too much skillspam ontop of an already skillspammy class, so I wanted more passive buffs, AoE and Utility from other classes. :>

Plus I just really like Hopliteā€¦

Lv.345: 100 dex, 222 STR 60 CON at the momentā€¦ probably putting the rest in Con, if curious/opinions, not that I can change anything cuz Iā€™m not a Wizard and because Satan exists.

1 Like

Also forgot to say YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, so happy to see a character class like this in TOS. Odd for it to be in the swordsman circle though. I thought maybe the next step after monk? But not a big deal.

Nah they should just have class that uses fists/kicks in every Tree.

Wizard tree missed that opportunity with Thermometerbobs not being able to Swell Body themselves so their torso muscles can support their Swell Left/Right arm for punching thingsā€¦

The Archer version could just be called ā€œJohn Wickā€ and have a powerful martial arts stance with kicks, punches and pencil attacks for when you run out of ammo.

3 Likes

Can I get some suggestion on my build to nak mauy cause Iā€™m C3 Swordsman and C3 Barbarain

Any Thoughts?

Pommel Beat isā€¦ unsavory
You donā€™t need Thrust.
Use the points from Pommel and thrust to max Pain Barrier, Gung Ho or Concentrate. No point in keeping them low.
You can keep bash at 3, but I found that its not really needed once you have Restrain and Nak Muay, but to each their own.

Thanks for bit of info but I have oen question if I use the Free Rank Reset WE all got does that reset the nak muay Quest Iā€™m doing?

Not completely sure. The reset is 60 days, so just save it till you finish the nak quest.