Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Kabbalist Overview

Yeah. I just want to see if it even works on monsters classified as bosses.

Add-On should be supported… if not don’t worry about it

If I am a physical attack player, it would be viable get Kabbalist? The Reflect and Maximum HP Bonus look cool.

It’s plausible. I’m a c2 monk who became a kabbal.

You can’t go wrong with Ein Sof, especially with the SP restore attribute.

RS is good, especially nullifying fatal damage, though I never bothered with this skill.

Merkabah if you want to ride on it and crash on the enemy.

But Merkabah is a str attack or magic attack?

Probabily I would go with Ein Sof lv5, RS lv5 and Merkabah lv5

I am think about cleric > priest c3 > Monk c2> Kaball

Nope its magic.

But then you don’t have a choice, since you have 5 extra points and merkabah is the only skill that makes sense (unless we get rank 8 and c2 kabbal)…unless you want to toy with the math skills but you’re gonna lack skill points for them and no one’s crazy enough to invest in questionable skills.

Thanks @Huerin and @Senpaikunchanperson for the clarification.

For monsters that drop level, how much extra damage will we deal to them? Dropping in levels would give us extra perks like we get reduced damage + become harder to hit?

Theoretically if max out reduce level + a number calculation of 9, we will drop their levels by 14 per cast? (9 + 5 additional)

Must preserve to become a Kabbalist… I’m missing just 5 job levels now to Kabbalist.

Understood.

So, are you enjoying your build? What do you think about my build on PVP or x1?

Yes you do get reduce damage from them…though its not that big and their hit rate is also reduce too. (I just tested it on some easy to kill mooks) I can try it on brown rambears or blue spion archers for the heck of it.

Yes, I don’t rely on MP potions anymore. Though leveling is hard, due to the fact that not a lot of people in klai these days. What build, the c3 priest path you mentioned?

yes, mine build

It’s a common path for monks. I mean everytime I see a monk, I assumed its a c3 priest path.

It’s acceptable if you ask me. There should be guides around here that discusses c3 priest monk path.

@Huerin so what’s the usual result of calculated number? Have you got two-digit number?

So far, I got 0 - 8 calculated result. I doubt it would reach a double digit for notarikon. I still need to get gematria to see the result.

Inquiry regarding RS: Does the spell protect you from knockbacks and status ailment?

Yes you can reduce level boss class.

Video

You can also repeatedly spam reduce level on the poor mook and it will work again and again until you get tired and bored. The only problem is that reduce level has 35s cooldown and last around 11-15 seconds.

Outside of defense reductions I dont think you really get extra damage for hitting lower level enemies.
Instead they get an attack penalty for attacking you.

Thank you! I’ll add it into the guide~

This is amazing discovery.

If it works on bosses, then at high lvl it will make a difference

Yes it is but performing the spells is very tricky and risky.

Nevertheless, this will make math skills important especially on certain bosses that are hard to kill. Not to mention, it’s pure PvE…spell.

Inquiry:

For higher lvl, does the calcalation skill applies to more target? Or, it means amount of time the calculated result can be used for Reduce Level?

Is the calculation skill single target only? Or, it is affect by AOE ratio?
(Some single target skills in tos might become AOE if we increase the AOE ratio)

Thanks for testing out :smile:

Cheers

Increasing the calculation skill increases the enemies affected by the calculated number.