Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Kabbalist Overview

Currently still at cla.ss 6 which is Cleric2->Dievdirby2->Paladin1->Dievdirby3. Should reach Kabbalist soon. Am running an int:con build. At level 197 con has reached 100 and int is nearing 300.

As far as I know, yes, it does.

Guys. Its just a feeling, but could it be more and more people are planning to ditch Plaque for going Kabbalist now? That odd middle Child grows up and learns about its values :wink:

Has anyone here encoutered where their respective ein sof gets absorb by…torches, aukuras or that warlock spinning item thingy?

Happens to any tiles that can be consumed by allies. I’ve had heal tiles eaten up by Corsair flags.

Not personally, but did spot it here:

So any objects can be absorb if you accidentally cast ein sof then.

One quirk after another

very nice, I’m only diev1. was going to go diev3/druid route but now my eyes are opening. Is pally1 worth the investment?

I was looking at going diev3>Oracle>Kabbalist.

Yes… Ein Sof gets eaten by anything registered as an “Ally”. In this case, anything that you can heal, Ein Sof will get consumed by it. Sorcerer Cats, Corsair Flags, and the like.

I get a feeling it does. As Merkabah can be buffed by RS. It applies to companions, Necro Pets, Sorcerer Pets, & Corsair Flags. I don’t see why it wouldn’t. I don’t see many Bokors at my level with Zombies so I haven’t been able to test it

Druid1 will grant you more Damage.

Pally1 will grant you more Defense.

Oracle1 will grant you more Support.

All options are good. Diev3 gives you great Support, Defense, and Damage so it’s more of what you want to emphasize.

1 Like

To keep it short since this is a kabbalist thread, YES!

For the slightly longer version:

One thing to note is paladin is a buff class, the effects it gives are more subtle than the other 2 classes (druid, oracle) and usually the player won’t notice it until the effect wore off.

Restoration (attributed)

1. Makes heal tiles stronger (by around 50%)
  2. Squeeze more juice out of potions (great for potion chuggers)
  3. Makes campfire sitting a 10 second+ affair. (you will be surprised at how fast hp/sp regen is with restoration buff + campfire)

Resist Elements (attributed)

1. 9% chance to nullify elemental attacks (fairly good mitigation spell)
  2. ad-hoc ‘taunt’ for owl (lol)
  3. +99 elemental property resistance

Smite and Turn undead are great skills on their own for soloing/leveling too, and you get a really cute costume for choosing the class XD.

2 Likes

So, I already got reduce level and notarikon.

Got any inquiries you want me to test?

For reduce level, it writes as additional level +5 for level 5, does it mean that if there is no calculated number, reduce level will reduce 5 levels?

Nothing happens if you use reduce level without the calculated number

In Addition to the number from Gematria/Notarikon.

Thank you, so many choices haha. So I guess Diev 3 is really worth it. I have been contemplating only doing diev2, then going either pally2, or pally1-oracle1… from a PvP perspective.

With of course Kabbalist. Cause well I love the idea of Kabbalist.

I’d say Cleric C2, Dievdirby/Priest C3, Oracle and Kabbalist are the best builds for Kabbalist.

I’d like to see if there is a limit to how many times you can reduce the level. And if you can reduce the level of “Boss” monsters. Does the amount of EXP they grant get reduced as well?

I can try that on mineloader in the 130 dungeon, will that suffice?

Also, I need to confirm something. The add-on exp viewer, IMC allows that add on right?

If you are referring to repeatedly spam reduce level on the same monster (boss, common and elite), I can do that as well.

EXP / Loot shouldn’t be penalized.
If it is giving you an experience penalty, please report it as a bug as this did happen at some point on KTOS.