Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Kabbalist Overview

someone can giveme a build to Kaba 3 for velcoff pls i dont know what skill used this class

Ein Sof 15/15 and the attributes that come with it, people just expect to get a large HP pool and all their SP back from you :slight_smile:

After that, I guess you can choose what you want :wink:

C3>SD3>KB3> Is viable?

Pls help with my kabba FS Build, idk how to allocate kaba points i love nachash but its worth to get?

@Charlooth For sadhu3 kabbalist3. It will be slow when we are in a situation where you need to keep spamming your attack skills (eg CMs) since we have around 4 skills to use most of the time (discounting heal and cure).

Will be rectified when r10 is released though as we can pick up 1 circle of Druid.

@gabrispy I do recommend Nachash since FS builds still need some form of damage for everyday farming and such.

Instead of going full cleric3 Priest3 kabba3 I do recommend dropping cleric3 for 1 circle of Druid1. Reasons as follows:

For full support

• Grants Chortasmata, which is a good aoe heal over time.
  • Having Druid1 now means in r10 can pick up druid2. Gives invulnerability via Sterea Trofh which is a huge boost to support capabilities.

Regular farming

• chortasmata, Carnivory and kabbalist’s Nachash makes it easy to farm with the build too.

How do you even use Double Chance with Bokor? I noticed my zombies waste the effect most of the time.

You don’t want to do that for such a build imo.

As far Cleric3 is concerned it gets you:

• 5 more heal tiles.
  • Patron Saint’s 1.3 multiplier that works on Heal and Mass Heal.
  • The lingering heal trait that adds 50% of a heal/mass heal as a 10s buff. (scales off healing factor, includes enhances. Actually pretty good but better with mass heal.)

It far outshines whatever priest3 can add to such a build.
But there is an argument to be made for having both cleric3 and priest3 to get the most out of mass heal+lingering combo.

If you do want to add chortasmata, then priest3 is the weakest link imo.
And for r10 I’d say cleric2/priest2/Dievdirby/Druid2/Kabba3 is slightly better anyway, so aim for rank reset.

Personally I prefer taking out cleric3 instead of priest 3 though since priest 3 brings more to the table (like being able to weave in a rank 16-17 blessing for the party should the SPR stats is high enough), but then again it depends on the party the player is with as 5 extra +1 level to all skills from cleric3 is valuable too.

The main reason dropping 1 rank of cleric/priest to take up druid1 is more for “R10 proofing”. Chortasmata while provide lesser heal power than a circle of cleric3/priest3 , allows the player to take up druid c2 at R10 (with it Sterea Trofh).

Having druid1 also means the player wouldn’t be that crippled in leveling up or soloing when there isn’t any party present. Chorta/Carnivory/Nachash + Merkabah is good enough to be comfortable in questing or soloing dungeons.

Absolutely agree that cleric2/priest2/Dievdirby/Druid2/Kabba3 is good for a R10 FS build. Diev1 makes everything so much more efficient at the low cost of only 1 circle. <3

how would the stats goes if the build is c2-priest3-druid1-kabba3. Mix ratio btw int/spr? Con can be taken from gears.

May I add a comparison between cleric 3 and priest 3?

Cleric 3 is better for: Higher heal outputs and healing stat via a buff. More heal tiles.

Priest 3 is better for: Damage reduction(Stone skin). Unlock Chaplain. Pardoner buffs can be used so blessing, aspersion and sacrament are secondary( Aspersion is a priority if Chaplain is included in the build)

I honestly see no reason to pick priest 3 if you aim to heal and not get chaplain now with the recent changes.

Anyway, what I came here for was to ask about tree of life. Wasn’t it supposed to not be able to be reversed? I nearly healed Velcoffer with it. He reversed it nearly its end and got 2 ticks only but it was reversed.

Tree can be reversi’d by players in TBL so pretty sure it is an intended downside to the skill.

1 Like

agreed, and cleric 3 provide more divine might, improving dmg of warlocks a lot

Do we still go full con for kabba3 main party healer? I’m thinking 300 con + rest spr. My gear alone for velco boss already provide +300 con.

I strongly suggest to have SPR at a higher rate than before, but the exact magical number… don’t know… i won’t go full con only for sure as a healer now.

Don’t forget Aukuras, which is the strongest healing skill now. Lvl 17 Aukuras with full enhancement attribute recovers 150 * 30 = 4500% Healing Power for the whole party in it’s effective area over 30 seconds. It can also have 100% uptime by using skill scrolls (expensive,though).

It’s actually better with Heal because every single Heal tile can now heal 150% of it’s initial value. This means by waiting 10 seconds before stepping on the next tile, you can boost the overall recovery to the max (5 people can get 6 Heal tiles each over 22 seconds, which means every player can recover ~2550%[lvl 15] of your Healing Power during that time; Mass Heal will only recover ~2100%[lvl 10] - ~2250%[lvl 12] over 30 seconds)

1 Like

I’d say Tree of Sephiroth still outshines it, but that’s because it scales directly with health and con. (24 ticks of 6% hp recovery at skill level 6. But it ignores ein sof?)
It’s also a mere 10s and reduces incoming dmg to boot. (35s cd though but still.)

–

And you can turn off the Goddess attribute to get a 30s duration/cd aukuras with both effects technically :stuck_out_tongue:

–

My main issue with heal:linger is that cleric3 already puts down 32 heal tiles every 22 seconds.
But each heal tile also gives a 10s heal buff, which means you’d need 320s in total to get the most out of said attribute.
Even with 5 people you’d still waste 42s of heal:linger if you timed it optimally out of 64s for each. (320 / 5 ofc)
Which means you’d ideally only manage to use 34% of that 50% heal boost (22/64) making it an mere 17% improvement.
For something that’s innate on cleric3 it doesn’t seem well suited for cleric3…

–

Anyway, I was trying to point out that Heal:Linger does work perfectly for mass heal, which ends up making it a near perfect 50% multiplier for that skill. (but not if several such builds are around.)
Mass Heal is weaker in comparison, but it’s still primarily a burst heal.
And priest3 also grants resurrect and revive for added safety.

I could see kriv3 being used at r10 though. But I don’t see it being worth the trade-off atm as you need to give up something good for it. (priest1’s res, cleric3’s healing or kabba3? nah)

At Rank 10, I could see Cleric3>Krivis3>Diev1>Taoist3 as a potent Healer. Given the boost of over 30 stat points (which should, let’s be honest, all go into CON regardless of build) and the additional base HP [1500 - 2500], it should be easy to run even hard content without the need for any Priest.

By the way, wasn’t there an ominous damage reduction if a monster is below your level? Does this include e.g. Velcoffer and Demon Lords,too? If yes, there’s another reason why Priest might become unpopular at Rank 10.

1 Like

Sorry for the random topic but…
Is Tree of Sephirot and Nachash supposed to not work with Miko’s sweeping?

I go full SPR and have absolutely no issues surviving in velcoffer (~80k hp with food buff)

My gear provides around 200 CON alone and enchanter shop to give CON bonus every 20 SPR also gives a bunch of HP.

No reason to invest in CON for stats as a cleric when you can get it from armor/weap and cleric has crazy high hp per con scaling.

I’d like to ask:
Is Double Chance stack with Gevurah or not? Or they’re overlapping each other?

Thx in advance