Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Kabbalist Overview

Wow, that sucks big time. That practically makes 5 of 8 Kabbalists skills ineffective and useless against bosses.

So just to be sure about what I read, cloning a resetted mob with oracle wonā€™t clone also itā€™s drop?

From my experience in hunting orange 315 mats, it doesnā€™t clone the drop. However, it looks like each clone that dies (assuming you kill it within the time) count towards DPK. The only way to clone a drop is to use Thaumaturgeā€™s Swell Body - kill it before the swell expires or Doppelā€™s DPE - the last hit must be counted towards double pay. Ie, if you are looking for a very specific drop, the only sure way is to have the Oracleā€™s Resetting/Clairvoyance proc beforehand.

God finally Kabba C2ā€¦
That quest is gruesome, I was 271 and had to kill 50 of those level 282 Inner Wall District 9 monsters. Good thing I am Sadhu, so I was able to scount and sneak my way through with OOB and Fade xD

I died 3 times nonetheless because of the usual Sadhu bugs which froze my char during casting Heal, Safety Zone etc for 5 secondsā€¦

Yes, clones count for DPK.
Clones give exp too.

:pensive:

Just tested and it seems Double Chance also works with skill damage (at least it works with Possession).

Double Chance will give you x times the average damage of the hit times skilllevel*0,1. Itā€™s very interesting xD

Also ftw, the holy damage added by Merkabah Divine Protection attribute is no joke, it adds ~1300 holy property attack for me. Itā€™s impressive how deadly Cure can become with this when the enemies are also weak against holy element * - *

Edit: Found a hidden synergy: Double Chance considerably boosts the damage of Out of Body attacks. Instead of reducing the attack and averaging it, the damage is instead amplified. I donā€™t know by how much, but it seems like lvl 6 Double Chance almost doubles the damage Oo.
Hereā€™s the video:

Sadly it doesnā€™t seem to stack with the magic bonus of 50% against ghost armor targets, however, this is some nice find for a random test with Gemmatria/Notarikon after getting the increased calculation speed attribute from the Kabbalist Master xD

Did any one test Twist of Fate on Double Change?

Per hit?
It should be +10% damage as additional line (on skills).

Yup,itā€™s per hit.
My Cure hits for 2-5k and gets an additional hit of ~1,3k after each hit is applied as extra hit. Itā€™s not 10% damage (at least not in my case) as my skills hit all for 3-5k max and all get the 12xx damage addition. On targets weak to holy itā€™s 26xx damage.

What is your magic attack? It might be equal to your magic attack.
Or it adds +elemental attack probably.

After retesting, I believe itā€™s somewhere between 25% and 33% of the damage the skill deals added as damage, as the additional hit damage is always in that margin. Merkabahs explosion damage e.g. deals up to 10k and the additional damage of the attribute goes up to ~ 3400 damage, same with Cure and Heal.

I need to test without Agni necklace to be 100% sure, but I believe itā€™s actually around 30%, not 10%. Thatā€™s a significant boost for your damage.
It doesnā€™t affect OOB attacks it seems,though [no additional damage line produced when attacking]ā€¦

It works. Will 1 shot anyone with a number 6 or greater.

hmmm double chance on boss and twist of fate
:sweat:

Shouldnā€™t it oneshot everyone from number 5 onwards?
btw,how does it average the damage according to HP?

Is it always 44%0,6= 26,4% HP per hit (13,2% for boss monsters)?
If thatā€™s true, it seems that my Bokor Oracle also needs to become Kabbalist to onehit everything because at level 11 Double Chance will provide 1,1
44% = 48,4% per hit (24,2% on boss monsters).
Maybe itā€™s a coincidence but both skills have the same CD time (at least on KTOS; CD time of Double Chance was reduced in December from 42 to 35 seconds), so itā€™s a no-brainer to combo them <3

Kabbalist also solves the SP problems and provides this nice Merkabah protection, and C3 might become really cool if they bring us Nahash and maybe a Golem to craft * _ *

Man,too bad the rank updates are so slow, this will take forever xD

Well, at least I can level my toons for scrolling and my main Kabbalist 1st until we hit Rank 10/11 :smiley:

Well, at least for now Iā€™m totally in love with my Kabbalist even if heā€™s ā€œweakā€ compared to the other classes/wallet knightsā€¦

Itā€™s just awesome to see that Merkabah train and get the damage amplification/protection effect whenever I cast the skill, and Double Chance is just so cool I canā€™t describe my joy xD
Also, at Rank 9 I can finally maintain the Ein Sof effect and multiply my maximum HP by 4 times, which allows to make use of Guardian Saint and maximize the effect of Heal lvl 15 even without any excessive INT investment.

If Nachash is really introduced, I hope the effect is summoning a snake/snakes to strike the enemy (since Nachash/Nahash in Hebrew means snake), but as it also can be used as a term for divination, so I canā€™t really trust IMC on that; better prepared to getting IMCed again with crap effect and high CD time (instead of the currently listed 15 secondsā€¦).

@e_piyachai: the damage cap should be 199k for normal hits/skills and 999k for Death Sentence/Twist of Fate when applied with Double Chance [per hit multiplied with Double Chance], but it would be interesting to test out. The highest it could go in theory is basically 1,1 times the current damage cap.

Sadly I donā€™t know anyone to help me test this (itā€™s quite hard anyway since the skills base average damage has to be 199k on a non-crit hit and since Double Chance currently is capped at level 6, youā€™d have to hit for at least 332,33k per hit average [without crit] to see if thereā€™s a cap applied to the skill), but according to the math, it seems Ā± impossible currently even if you find a meta wallet knight [and since the damage cap is 999k on Death Sentence/Twist of Fate, you canā€™t go to 1,67 times the damage to see if thereā€™s a cap on these skills during Double Chance].

The answer to this question has to be postponed until Rank 9 I believe :slight_smile:

Thank you. But really? :confused:
Is there any damage cap for Double Chance?

At least kabba2 is quite cheap due to no %enhance attribute required.

None except Merkabah so far. Merkabah deals some nice damage, though, and it will be more significant when we get the Merkabah buff that Merkabah hits enemies while itā€™s traveling across the map.

And depending on what changes will hit Kabbalist when we get Rank 9, it might become even more worth to increase the Merkabah damage% attribute.
The other attributes arenā€™t cheap,though. Especially that magic defence attribute for Merkabah. 25m is ~as much as 68,5% on Rank 8 damage attributes just for 200 mdef. If thatā€™s not expensive I donā€™t know xD

Do you really have to get it?
The divine protection nullify most attacks right? Or still buggy (sometimes doesnā€™t nullify).

It seems to be still buggy, but sometimes it blocks/nullyfies attacks.
You donā€™t have to get the magic defence attribute, but itā€™s hilarious how much you have to pay for that poor mdef boost (especially if Merkabah is supposed to nullify magic attacks with the divine protection attribute, why do you need more mdef? Isnā€™t that contradictory to some point?)

I was disappointed after investing in all the Merkabah attributes that came out with R8. The wheelā€™s holy aura doesnā€™t do much for how much silver you spend, even if you can get your party to stand within it. Clone is a joke to me because of the short duration of the resulting clones - so much so that I did a skill reset and left five points unspent. When R9 comes out I am hoping those five extra skill points were worth saving for anything better. The Kabbalist class needs help with R9 after getting shafted so far. Even though my Kabb is 330 and geared, people ask me to use something else if we do ET. I am C2-Priest3-Chaplain-Kabb2. Starting to regret going Kabb at all.

Edit: Someone posted a few days ago in here that Wheels are useless for mobbingā€¦ not soā€¦ Go into 290dg and enter the archer roomā€¦ cast your merkabah towards the corner of the roomā€¦ every archer will hop onto them and bunch up near the corner for aoe. You can also face away from the entrance to a room when casting, so the wheels come out behind you - into the room - and pull the mob to the room entrance as a mob. BUT no the wheels do not take aggro away from players. If the mobs are already attacking you they are not going to switch to your wheels unless you use Fade.