Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Kabbalist Overview

How exactly does Double Chance work? You buff yourself and after the first hit you give it wears off? Tooltip is horrible and i couldn’t find a good video to take a peek at the skill.

Nah, you calculate a number on the monster and apply double chance as a debuff on the mosnter. The first hit it then gets will use the Double Chance

1 Like

I see, it only works on 1 monster per Double Chance use? Thanks for the info btw.

Nah, you can calculate the number on multiple enemies and double chance is then applied to all of em…the area in which DS will apply is pretty small though :frowning:

Hi, I’m Oracle C3, if anyone like to test the ‘Twist of Fate’ + ‘Double chance’ combo I’m willing to help (I’m at Telsiai server).
Although I think it is impossible to work :joy:.

1 Like

I think it will work. Twist of Fate deals damage…its not a debuff…so Double Chance should work

So… this seems to be the only verification I’m able to find regarding Notarikon/Gematria’s “Applies maxmum number of times”. From the looks of it there’s little to no reason for putting more than 1 point into either or both of the skills.

Has anyone with builds that adds more than 1 point for either? If so, why?

It’s only defence, magic defence stays the same during OOB.

Btw, unless you want to go DEX/INT or DEX/CON, I’d suggest you to stay away from Sadhu. I’m currently running DEX/CON and I’d say that Sadhu is ± okish in the build; however, having 0 Def during OOB isn’t adequately compensated for actually… When I was trying to solo Siaulai I was massacred during OOB when my Safety Zone ran out and the Glass Mole hit me five times in rapid succession with its thorn thrower(5x6k damage was more than I could take xD). I mean around 1000 Flee should be enough to dodge at least 30% of the attacks of lvl 205 Bosses,right? <_<

This game really scales so bad it’s a wonder why some classes get it all and other get their asses kicked for no reason. Sadhu is a rather masochistic choice, you get stones thrown at you from every side for no apparent reason, e.g. your Possession sometimes manually ends prematurely, sometimes you get hit and it ends (:sob:), OOB still has posibugs and rubberbanding issues (it’s just rarer now), Astral Body Explosion is still weak trash, Praktiri has to be saved for fixing OOB issues, etc. The class is practically a total horror to play, and I bet it’s even worse if you don’t have enough flee to prevent some hits that interrupt ± everything you can do…

1 Like

Yes, I am aware sadhu(2) is Possession bot. Slightly useful at party grind but worse vs boss/vs big packs of mobs.

There is even an attribute to have more targets for both number skills… and, the range for calculating numbers is rather small…and there arent enough number skills yet that make it worth leveling those number skills past level 1.

Do the number skills like clone/double chance have any AOE ratio at all? Or are they strictly single target skills?

Double Chance applies to more then one target…I have both number skills on level 1 only…but using Divine Might I can calculate 2 targets…and both get Double Chance applied… I think Double Chance doesnt have a AoE attack ratio.

Clone on the other hand always only targets a single monster.

Unfortunately both skills have very very short ranges :frowning:

Ah, there goes my plan of cloning multiple large monsters for my large zombies lol …and double chance just seems really difficult to pull off but at least it is possible to be applied to multiple targets.

thanks for the info! :grin:

1 Like

Yeah, multiple clones would have been awesome…lets pray for Kabba 3 to have something for us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Discovered a 4-5min duration on the numbers on mobs. The numbers stay even on map change + return.

Gema and nota on Harpeia will always result in ‘0’ :expressionless:

Reduce level reduces mob Max HP (useless for current hp…).

Has anyone tried miko broom & divine might on Merkabah? @Nekorin ? :grimacing:

There’s something really really really disappointing about Reduce Level and Double Chance:

When u use Reduce Level on a enemy and then use Double Chance then you will immediately loose the Reduce Level Effect… so, basically you shouldn’t use multiple numeric skills on a enemy… seriously? This is bullshit

Broom doesn’t add to Merkabah’s level. :cry:

1 Like

:sob: Really wanted 7 wheels

Broom works on Ein Sof only for kabalist c1 i guess.

Edit: Seems that it’s rather buggy/messed up.
The same Boss with the same name sometimes gets number 9 and sometimes number 0 now, at least for Siaulai missions.

The other bosses always getting 0 sums seems to have been a certain bug that has been “fixed” for now after the last few patches…

I’ll have to test more and see if there’s some more changes over the next few days before I can state sth more definite <_<
Sorry for creating confusion by assuming the bugged state was the norm :frowning: