Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Kabbalist Overview

Hi fellow Kabalists, I have never post on this topic but I have followed it since its creation. I am currently a cleric2-diev-3-oracle-Kabba2, I know that Kabbalist 2 is not the best R8 but personally I love it hehe.

I have been testing some things since the last update, in specific the attribute “Merkabah: Increase Magic Defense” and I noticed that it does not work with the Nuaele card (I have 4 Nuaele lv10) nor with the increase in percentage defense that was added in the last update. Usually the Nuale card lv10 give + 10% of M.Def, in my case being 4 give + 40%. My Merkabah Attribute: Increase Magic Defense is lv 10, so it increases by 100 my M.def. Using Merkabah with its attribute simply increases me 100 M. M.Def. Without taking into account the% of the Nuaele which following the logic should increase the M.Def in 140 points and not 100, and obviously is not affected by the increase of M.Def by rank, in this case being rank 8 should be 80% but in any case it is still 100 and not 180 and much less 220 if we take everything in conideracion, At the end i have only +100 M.Def. Without taking multipliers.

Anyone know if this is a bug or is it intentional?

Afaik buffs and attributes are not affected by multipliers, the same as equipment stats are not (mostly, except the Nuaele Card that multiplies equip mdef). They are flat additional increements added after the standard-calculation.
Pardoners Increase Magic Defence skill should also be unaffected by the defence-Rank-multipliers e.g.

Thank You very much :grinning:

Any kabba’s left?

Defence patch made r7f a lot weaker at PvE. Most mobs hit 1 now so reflected damage = 1 x 7 :expressionless:

How are kabba2’s doing? Any miko kabba2 here?

1 Like

I’m still a kabbalist1. Yes the new defence patch makes r7f weaker sighz. I’m waiting for the patch which gives Merkabah passing through attacks.

If r7f would just apply before defence :pensive: Have to unequip items + r7f + jump into boss attacks.

If any kabba2 is around, I would like to ask about clone + DPK. Though I doubt anyone has tested it.

Kabba 2 here. I can test the dpk + clone if you want.

Hmm I can’t think of an easy DPK drop test at the moment. Maybe later.

Someone asked me to make kabba2 to help farm mats for orange recipes :expressionless: So I am researching kabba clone + DPK.

Thanks ninjarogue!

1 Like

I see. I will test it later on some low dpk mobs.

1 Like

I found this awhile back: http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4185&l=11808

I don’t know korean but this might answer your question for now.

2 Likes

Looks interesting.
I use clone 5 myself and it’s pretty cool.
The only problem is killing the clones fast enough…when u are alone and Full Support -.-

Thanks!

-> clones disappearing (not killed) do not count towards DPK count
-> killing clones counts toward DPK count

1 Like

Very nice! I really love cloning. I hope it gets an attribute on Kabba3 where you can clone multiple targets at the same time

@greyhiem Now that I think about it…

You might not be able to help farming orange mats with clone.
Clone doesn’t work on elite mobs, which rank 8 mobs are.

I’m tempted to roll miko kabba2 :confused:
Sadly clones can’t be extended.

1h + gameplay of partyplay kabba2:

Farming yellow caro antenna

3 Likes

nvm what I just said. Does anyone know what mobs clone works on like elite etc?

Also, I wonder if resetting from oracle affects dpk. Especially when you get a dpk item with resetting.

I know.

There are 2 types of elite mobs.

Elite mobs can be cloned (yellow caro for yellow caro antenna DPK).
But not special elite mobs (such as galok).

Clones mobs give exp, don’t believe the description.

Yes oracle reset = +1 dpk per reset.

2 Likes

Thank you! I have been wondering about it for a long time.

Having more Def doesn’t make R7F weaker,though, you just need to calculate better when and how to get hit. My Sadhu C3 (whos going to be Kabbalist C2 in a few weeks I hope xD) will just use R7F after OOB. OOB sets your Def to 0, so you will be able to reflect full 700% damage at all times this way :smiley:

Still, somehow I believe the CD times of Kabbalist skills are all way too high.
They should cut most of them by 30-50% (R7F to 20 seconds, Merkabah to 25 seconds, Double Chance to 25 seconds, Ein Sof to 40 seconds, Clone to 45 seconds, Reduce Level to 25 seconds) to make the class a better addition to all builds and self-sustainable without having to rely on a low CD time class (e.g. Bokors Hexing+Effigy, Paladins Smite, Sadhus OOB autoattacks) for damage…

OOB still sets def to 0? Both mdef & physical def?
Don’t know if I’m ready to play a sadhu miko kabba2 :confused:

1 Like