Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Kabbalist Overview

My 2nd character is roughly halfway to kabbalist, so I had a few questions about it:

1. How many hits does 7 fold revenge last? The buff appears to last for 60-65s with a CD of 40. I have to assume then that it only lasts 1 hit within that time, otherwise it’d be stupidly OP if it could reflect x7 all attacks. If that’s the case though, why even bother with the attribute that adds duration?

2. Ein Sof only affects one target, right? With a duration of 40s and CD of 60s, it has a 2/3 uptime, which is a bit disappointing. That said, I’ve read the ein sof buff WAS sharable by linker 2’s spiritual chain - can anyone confirm that? Also, if it is shared and the attribute was up do all party members instantly gain 50% max hp and restore the rest as SP? that’d be pretty amazing paired with high SP nukers (fletchers come to mind)

I had some other questions about crit and crit rate - but that’s mostly because I’m running a con/spr paladin with zalciai, so I’ll save those for another thread. :slight_smile:

Cleric>Cleric>Diev>Diev>Diev>Druid is my current plan. Plague Doctors are everywhere and Incineration doesn’t really function well with multiple PDs…

Druid 2 is my other choice
Kabbalist I’m not convinced yet but it is an option.

Would Kabbalist fit well into my build instead of Plague Doctor or should I go for Druid 2?

Hard choice~ I’m still far from Rank 7 though so I got time to think about it.

Safety Zone blocks all the damage you’ll get at the end of Mackangdal, so there’s no need for Revenge Sevenfold to do that.

What he means is, if you use revenge sevenfold, would it reflect all the accumulated damage? This makes me want to try it… but if it doesnt work ill be upset.

Are either of them scrollable from a pardoner?

Could test it that way if either of them are.

We could test it easily enough. All we need is a bokor to cast mackangdal on a kabbalist. Mackangdal is targetable?

I thought of this before but I think the damage of Mackangdal is considered as your own in a way or something but maybe I’m wrong.

I think that also would be a complicated mechanic like… where/how would it reflect back the damage…because that accumulated damage can come from different enemies I guess.

But also there could be an interesting secret synergy between the skills…so who knows…

Mackangdal will be casted on the whole party.

Ah yeah, actually yes, we only need a random Kabbalist!

Any Kabbalists on Klaipeda here? I’d love to try that out xD

I am in klai but have no interest investing a point in that reflect spell.

You can ask Butters though.

Anyone know if level reduction also reduces the exp you gain? Or can anyone test it?

Hmm… well Kabbalist with Diev statues would give you so much SP recovery and Ability spam. So you could get more uses of Druid abilities and Carve Owl. Druid 2 gets you more damage and a really nice defensive ability… Hard to say. I don’t know how SP starved your build is so I mess around with it.

1. From what is shown. 1 hit before it falls off.

2. It would make sense for it to share. However that would be hard to test as there aren’t many Linker 2s running around for testing.

If there are any kabbalists on Orsha, I have a high lv linker 2 to test this out.

What are your thought regarding merkabah?

It’s Funny and Tricky.

The Damage is pretty good even without much INT. As you level the skill not only does the damage increase but the number of wheels as well. So it’s pretty fantastic when you have a Peltasta or Linker to group them together.

However there are a few downsides. The Wheels will explode on the first target it hits, so sometimes that random stray mob will intercept it which is annoying. The delay also can make it tricky, because you almost have to predict where the mobs will go before using the skill.

It’s a good skill, but there is a learning curve.

Yep that and casting it close to the enemy would mean a complete waste of your time.

Yeah, if enemy hits the wheel while being summoned, it explodes\

As a close quarter class, using it that way is very bad. Got used to zaibas spam.

@sakane @Ayalon @Gringe @Supersun1

I got Pez to solve that with me and the result is surprisingly logical xD
Well, I didn’t expect it tho.

Scenario, Mackangdal is casted on yourself, you get dmg and before the 15 sec are over, a Kabbalist casts Revenged Sevenfold on you.

A. The nearest mob gets the damage

B. All the mobs got the damage since they all attacked you (back to the source)

C. No one gets the damage and its simply blocked with 1dmg left.

And the answer is…

…you get all the damage yourself. Not only the cumulated damage of mackangdal, you get the damage of revenged sevenfold as well, causing an instant death xD

Okeeh I did not expect that, but it shows how the skill is coded. RS mirrors the dmg you receive immediately to the source - and since Mackangdal is the cause, it sends the damage back to yourself!

Thats pretty unsatisfying actually -.-"

Thanks to Pez for the test tho~

7 Likes

Oh, that means mackingdal on yourself then RS mean you dead on the ground then.

Never expected referring pez would help you. I was expecting him to be afk

darn! altho that is logic, still it really disappointing…
this event makes me think twice to go kabalist over PD :smiley:

I use Merkabah right before or after setting up Heal Tiles during boss fights. Because usually I’m not in melee while doing so. I’m still getting a feel for the ability. I’m sure I’ll figure something out.