Tree of Savior Forum

Revenged Sevenfold X Mackangdal

I’ve took a close look on Kabbalist and their hilarious skill revenged sevenfold aka, “why are you punching yourself?”

It mirrors the dmg of one attack in this video. So far thats an interesting and useful skill already. But now I’m thinking about the Bokor 2 skill Mackangdal. Mackangdal collects all the dmg you received over the time its activated and deals all of it to you at once.

So what exactly will happen when you combine it with revenged sevenfold? Are you mirroring all the dmg you received at once, causing ALL the enemies around you to drop dead? Will the dmg mirrored once its applied, even if there is no real dmg while you are in Mackangdal?

Can you do something like, cast Mackangdal and take the firebreath of that annoying tree in the chapel mission, cause that poor tree to drop dead just because you casted revenged sevenfold immediately before the dmg applied to you?

Thats the jackpot question here. If it really works like that, you could build an entire pvp strategy about fake-suiciding, taking dmg on purpose and killing everything that attacked you with a ton of HP applied to yourself with Ein Sof beforehand.

…is there even a Kabbalist with a build like that yet? I feel like the odd middlechild Kabbalist gets a bit ignored with the popular Plaque Doctor around.

1 Like

Revenged sevenfold and Mackangdal’s interaction probably works in the most logical way:
its not like you dont receive a hit while under mackangdal’s effect, just damage is absorbed by it. That would mean that only 1st attack landed on you will get Revenged.

For multihits its probably only 1st hits that gets revenged.

P.S. Mackangdal’s after damage can be completely voided by Safety Zone or Sterea Trofh.

Probably works, but I guess avenged 7x only reflects the 1st attack as nizidr said… not sure about this
Anyone can confirm?

very interesting strategy

Revenged Sevenfold is 1 hit yes. If you got hit by multi-hit skill, RS only reflects 1st hit only and you’ll take damage for the rest of hit.

That wont answer the fundamental question at all. What will happen with the saved dmg being applied under RS?

Probably the same thing that happens when you combo skills that weren’t thought about beforehand: Crash the client.

1 Like

So I went and solved this “mystery” on my own:

@STAFF_Ethan @Staff_Julie

Could you ask the devs if that was intended? I can imagine its just a consequence without wasting much thought about it xD

1 Like

this is nonsense lol :confused:

someone did this test???

oh yes seiryuu, one more question could you please help me, whether mackangdal can be casted on ourself on the newest patch (if there was changes)?is it possible?thanks!!

Be careful about Revenge Sevenfold. If the damage source is one of your own skills the damage actually reflects to yourself, so you actually take 8x damage.

1 Like