Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Kabbalist Overview

You’d get them to use OOB while in your party and try to apply Revenged Sevenfold, Ein Sof, or anything to them while in that state. Buffs that works on OOB like divine stigma make the OOB do double damage.

You’d get them to use OOB while in your party and try to apply Revenged Sevenfold, Ein Sof, or anything to them while in that state. Buffs that works on OOB like divine stigma make the OOB do double damage.

Ok. Here it is. Nothing significant happened. :cry:
I thank Eggs for testing. :slight_smile:

Yeah sadly it doesn’t share the Ein Sof buff. :cry:

1 Like

wow that is crazy I thought it was just normal attack, I love it more and more motivation for me to go kabbalist lol, with my oracle as well it will be crazy hp and sp super tank! lol

@_Nekorin @butter

Thanks both of you for testing those interactions. I dunno where, but I’ll add it to the overview.

@butter RS doesn’t trigger if you already block/negate the attack (like with Safety Zone). So I would say the interaction would work if she wasn’t inside of the SZ.

Question does revenged ever hit more targets than at lvl 1 and 2 cause i just got kabbalist with the grand idea of having the buff on all my zombies whenever it was up and it seemed to only hit a few targets like if my party was close maybe 2 or none of them would get the buff funny enough pets and stuff like flags get it to:confused:

Unfortunately. There does seem to be a “maximum number of targets” limit when placing RS on allies. However, if it did affect more as it leveled, I feel IMC would have put it into the tool tip.

It’s also a proximity thing. You have to find the right distance to get it onto people. Think of the radius as the size of a Boss’s hit box (the circle on the ground not the boss sprite itself)

Interesting theory about what IMC would do. Did you know that Hexing gets AoE ratio +1 with each level and it isn’t shown on the tooltip?

New player here just wondering about build choice. I am very much interested in making an INT based krivis-Kabbalist but I am torn between a couple options.

Initially I wanted to try Cleric 1 > Priest 3 > Krivis 2 > Kabbalist so that I could do damage while also having resurrection and revive to provide a safety net for myself if necessary in solo play and for parties; however, I’m not sure how much I’d be shooting myself in the foot for not taking any SPR.

I was also thinking of going Cleric 2 > Krivis 3 > Paladin 1 > Kabbalist so that I could max zaibas and daino for more damage and buff potential, but considering that you only recommended Krivis 2 in your overview, would going an extra circle in paladin be more beneficial?

Still not entirely sure which build is best of the 3. Any insight on their relative strengths and flaws would be very much appreciated.

I think the question I was trying to answer was if OOB’s damage gets doubled if revenged sevenfold/Ein sof was casted to a sadhu who is on OOB. If I misunderstood, then my bad. :smile:

would Cleric2/Bokor2/Sadhu2/Kabbalist be a good build?

I want to keep at least Cleric2/Bokor2 but instead of having Krivis/Druid, I wanna try Sadhu2. Anyone know if Sadhu works well with Bokor?

This has got me thinking, will pets/flags/statues when affected by RS reflect damage back. If it does it will be really powerful O.o

Hmm… my normal rule of thumb is Priest 3 build = SPR because Stone Skin scales really well with SPR. Also Priest 3 > Krivis 2 is a very boring to level, and not very good.

If you are aiming for an INT Kabbalist, I’d lean towards Cleric 2 > Krivis 3 > Paladin 1 > Kabb route. Now if you want another Damage Ability beyond Zaibas, you can pick up Druid. Reason being Zaibas does fall off in damage in the Lv 180+ part of the game. Also you’ll want to be rotating through more abilities because you have a SP Restore once you get to Kabb.

Sadhu is a very thematic class, I only mention it because Possession is a channeled ability that consumes SP, and Kabb has a SP Restore. Bokor has access to a MDEF down debuff and can also spam Effigy so long as there is a Hexing debuff active. There is a very nice Sadhu thread on the Cleric forum that goes into detail with the class if you want to know more.

It does reflect but the only time I see it is in dungeon groups which is not a good testing ground. (not much time to play

Statues at least, take one damage. So when it is reflected, the attacker takes… 7.5 damage. It does help to the void a hit at least, which helps :slight_smile:

Got another skill point (yay) so I place it in RS. Some things which I find about RS, correct me if I’m wrong.

Statues from Dievdirby does get the RS buff,but due to them only taking 1 damage from anything, they reflect only 1 damage 7 times back.

Played around with RS in boss fights. Seems like although RS reflects the damage back, we still get inflicted with any kind of statuses the attack comes with. The 1 damage might be the cause of it.

so this is only a one time thing then? after you get hit you lose the buff?

Ah, I see. I will probably go the druid route then. Seeing as how Zaibas falls off around 180 would it make more sense to to go Krivis 2 > Druid 2 instead of Krivis 3 > Druid 1?

yup that’s correct /20chararara

Im thinking of an armee of zombies buffed with RS :imp:

1 Like

You can’t go Druid 2 with Kabbalist. Your build would look something like this…

Cleric 2 > Krivis 2 > Paladin 1/Krivis3 > Druid 1 > Kabb.

Krivis 3 gets you Melstis, which let’s you channel to increase the duration of buffs on yourself and allies. Cool ability, but doesn’t work if you wanted to go Kabb since none of your abilities are worth extending. Ofc you could always pump the extra points into Zaibas, Diano, and Divine Stigma. But that’s up to you.

Honestly the Auras from Paladin 1 will help you more in the long run as, Elemental Resist and Restoration are very nice to have.

Bokor and Kabb have some hidden CC synergy. Hexing into Petrification Merkabah, RS on Zombies, and ability to self-sustain are all really nice. I don’t see many Bokors so I have no idea how the class functions beyond 80+.

@_Nekorin

I’mma add the video to the overview