Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Kabbalist Overview

If ein sof effects can be passed tru C2 linker’s spritual chain, will its MP attribute effects be passed as well making it a insta mp heal for your team?

Not gonna work.

It’s gonna make that skill so OP and besides, I tried doing that one time but the entire party didn’t get the buff…just one person.

Darn D; i tot at least the hp effects would work ;_;

@Huerin @shaun_wlj92

Funny cause the super Mage thread says Ein Sof gets passed through Spiritual Chain. But then again I rarely see a Linker 2 around.

@_Nekorin

On the Wheels being broken. Sometimes the wheel that gets destroyed the damage still goes through. It’s a server side issue because the wheel may already be traveling to do damage, but is visually destroyed.

There is one way to confirm Ein sof in spiritual chain.

Find a random c2 linker and test it.

I have a linker 2 friend, will see if I can get her to test tonight.

1 Like

Good. If you can make a video of it for evidence.

FOR SCIENCE!

THANK YOU! /20thingstosay

How about Cleric 1 > Krivis 2 > Paladin 3 > Kabbalist ?
with SPR 3 : 1 CON

And Monk 2 > Kabbalist really work?

Yeah, that’s me. It should work since Kabal skills has no stat alignment, except merkabah.

In my case, I’m going for the reduce level stance, with math skills.

Does revenged sevenfold or ein sof trigger the sadhu double damage effect with OOB? What about Guardian saint (with attribute)?

I got two ways to restore SP to them.

One: find a clear area where you can cast ES and then using macro, call them there. In my macro “Ein Sof here”. Sometimes it works while most the time they ignored it or someone with full SP would get it. I changed it to “SP restore here”. Hopefully it would work.

two: A tricky method, in which I cast on the targeted party member. Follow him/here then if that member cast a spell that take a few seconds or stop for a while, cast ES underneath him/her. It works wonders, especially on wizards and elementalist.

i think diev have a great synergy with kabalis…
i plan to build C2-bokor3-diev-kabalis…
intend to be more DPS than support…

Trust me the second method takes time, skill and RNG. There were times when the summoned devil from sorcs would get the buff.

I’m thinking about pvp, idk it’s work or not. should I max RS and let merkabah with one point or none?

Based on what the information from reddit says, from kTOS kabbalists.

RS is the prime murderer from any cl-ass with one shot powerful skill like musketeer and cannoneer.

darn, that just makes it an MP button thats all :unamused:

so does RS return any damage? even magic and missiles?

Should I go C1->P3->Ch1->C2->Kabbalist? Or is PD still better overall?

Do INT 3 : CON 1. The reason being, Zaibas from Krivis scales with MATK, and will be your main damage skill. Paladins and Krivis don’t scale extremely well with SPR, so you’ll regret it later on.

I usually do a “!! Ein Sof/ Green Tile restores SP”, place one and jump around it for the first one. But yea… probably a Macro would be better.

That’s my build. It works for both classes. It’s a very well-rounded support build either way. Kabb gets you SP Restoration and RS. PD gets you Heal over time and debuff immunities/cleanses. I don’t see one being better than the other for the build you have chosen.

Yes. Think of it as a ‘the next time you would take damage.’