Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Kabbalist Overview

You’re welcome. Always happy to see more players interested in this class. The misconception probably stems from how loosely the word “recovery” is used in ToS.

We have both HP and SP recovery attributes mixed up with Kabbalist skills. :sweat:

Added a video to show how the skill works and hope it clears up the confusion. Telsiai is still quite laggy hence the hp status bar is not reflected until seconds later.

Hopefully we will fill the rarity lol. The reason is many people in this topic are not hardcore yet to make lv 225… I personally want to share my former experience from RO below…

@_Nekorin @Sakane Yeah exactly if ToS is even more SP skill spammy than RO then Ein Sof is more underrated. 1700 SP is even a lot than best SP Exhale amount from RO players lol…

that is cool thanks, I am in orsha lol. You should add some merkabah vids wanna see those in action lol

I’ll be another Kabbalist when F2P comes tomorrow \o/, I’ll play in Klaipeda.

going with this build:

4:2:1 SPR:INT:CON ratio :stuck_out_tongue:

Bad thing is the amount of buff, gotta use Daino Scrolls while they last xD

Sure, let me get another job level first as I’m a new Kabbalist :slight_smile:
I have in mind some combo combinations for my build using merkabah, will post once I got the skill. :3

@frankrodriiguez1996 what are daino scrolls?

@_Nekorin haha thanks, I just saw in youtube that you can ride a merkabah, it looked so cool haha

Mazel tov, Nekorin. :menorah: :star_of_david:

Are you going to learn Math skills?

And yeah I want the hat…

Daino is a Krivis ability that increases the max buff limit up to 16 buffs at lvl 15, a Pardoner can make those scrolls with Simony depending of the lvl of Simony, so you can use it without needing Krivis in your build :stuck_out_tongue:

You probably want Cleric C2 as earlier ranks, Stone Skin is not that great to me until lv 150+ which you’ll be in rank 5…

wow really that is awesome with my build 9 buffs is way too less for me, cleric priest chap oracle all buffs lol

That build is quite full supporty… Will you have friends to play with? Because it will be like hell to level it up most likely X)…

…and yes if you wanna stick to this build get Cleric c2 first as rveins just said… At least you will have heal tiles to attack with…also you could get a bit higher Cure instead of Safety Zone imo.

@Randy Thanks. Yes as I’m more of a PVE player, I am planning to put points into the Math skills. Have quite a bit of revision of the build I’ve envisioned in Apr as I discovered more things as I progress on in ToS. Here’s my revised build for those who are interested:

Personally after looking at youtube videos on how R7f works, I find that 1 point is sufficient for pve. What I’m after is the 1 hit prevention only. Ein Sof currently works as a mana potion, 3 points is sufficient until I encounter pve content that requires more HP.

Hence with that in mind, I have around 6 additional points to put into Math skills. :grinning:

Yeah I’ve 1 friend that is going to play with me and he’s going DPS, though he’s still not sure which DPS class xD.

I wanted to just use Cure for utility rather than dmg because I’m focusing more on SPR so the dmg of it is about even, I guess I could get Cleric C2 at rank 2 instead of Priest but won’t I suffer with flying mobs going with Cleric C2 first?

You are right. I dunno how it would be the best…X) Maybe it is okay after Priest c2.

Because you will still have some INT I think your Cure will be fine also your Blessing will be added to every hit of it.

I was also Lvl 225 for my rank 7 Kabbalist test.

lets see if I can push there 2 weeks from now, with my full time job lol

Oh that’s interesting :stuck_out_tongue:

On the skill Merkabah

Just from the looks of lvl 1 and 2, I recommend either 0 or max it. The skill is 10% attributed in the video. Damage wise is average, level 2 yields around 1.7k damage per hit (at 374 int + 214 magic damage white weapon, around +220 elemental property damage, no magic amp).

A rough gauge

level 5 merkabah will deal around 2.5k per hit x 5, which brings it to around 12.5k per spell @ 10% attribute. Not too bad for a dps spell although it is slow.

Fully attributed will bring it to around 25k perhaps?

Some comments about the skill:

• It has a cast time and has a delay of about 3 secs before it even starts crashing into the mob.
  • Sitting (alt+up) on top of the skill increases damage by 2 fold. This only affects wheels that have players sitting on them. 5 wheels is just nice for the party to sit on :3
  • Apparently opponents can damage the wheels before they crash, each wheel damage = 1 less hit
  • The aoe radius of the skill is HUGE. Just visually it hits around 60% of the radius of the dievbirdy’s statues.

As for the skills wise, Merkabah works really well with Dievdirby’s Laima and World Tree statue. They provide herding/taunting capabilities and help divert the attention away from the Kabbalist when he/she casts the spell.

Movement bugs

At times the game will fail to register the new position of the player after the player sits on Merkabah and ‘teleport’ the player back to the position prior to siting on the spell. :confused:

It’s not supposed to teleport you back. It’s the moving validation error thing :confused:

@butter @Kiute Thanks for the information. Tested a lot more times, yeah there are a few instances they don’t move the player back. Changed the post to reflect the changes.