Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Inquisitor's Thread

Whalecum back Master Bokor.

I’m Inquisitor Now with 605 dex (while in monstrance) and i got close to 700 Critical Rate and about 1K evasion.

My HP are 15K but i got 0 invested in con, just 2 red gem, grinas and some headgear HP.

What i want to understand:
Do i have to invest in con? Str? i guess it’s useless now to keep invest in Dex, right? Btw i dont have yet the 315 weapon (need the practonium)

Get your maxHP to at least 18-24k. I find it annoying when archers/mages with paltry HP dying from getting pew pew by archer type monsters.

and yes, expect enemies to hit very hard.

I did invest 34 con into my inqui (34 couz from 33 to 34 you get 1 extra Con for free) for 22k with full leather set.

I generally do suggest a bit of con invested, since trascendence on armor will gain extra con ONLY from invested points, NOT gear.

Btw, achieving 20-25k on inquis is kinda of easy, even pre practorium or lolo, given:

4 lvl 6 red gems (top + bottom)
3 headslots with hp (I do wear 3x bifecta with a damaging roll as well)
didel tower shield + max peta

Even easier if u go for plate virtov, the most common set up no matter what. I do think virtov plate is not needed if you have a good headslot collection, but that not avaible for anybody :wink:

Chaplain inquis with decent gear at dg 290 solo
& flame attribute.

Inquisitor Skills Experiments:

Pear of Anguish

• Have 3 types of damage triggers : Normal – enemies step in to it (1 hit), Flying – magic trigger (1 hit, around 3x damage than normal), Explosion – Pears expired then explode dealing damage if enemies around (but not stepping/magic-trigger it, same damage as normal but multiple hits based on level per pear)
  • If Pears get knocked, it won’t triggered any of 3 triggers. Kabbalist’s reflect will deal full damage
  • If you can throw Pears far away and not provoking enemies, they will get Explosion damage without noticing you. Broken for certain bosses

Malleus Maleficarum

• This is supposed to be magic damage but Wheel get affected? It never Critical though… (damage can be spread but status cannot be spread)
  • Debuff can be extended by Discerning Evil, but cannot be spread by Pandemic. Debuff will add damage based on enemies magic attack (like Blessing, stacked with Blessing as well)
  • 7 total hits with random targetting (if you want max damage then need to be 1 vs 1). Joint Penalty will share damage to enemy that doesn’t get hit initially.
  • Silence status is a bit broken as some monsters even won’t attack you (same as silence trap)

Breaking Wheel (this is mostly Monk related)

• Monk’s Palm Strike Bleeding will trigger Wheel’s hit. This means if enemies get Bleeding they wil get double hit from their Bleeding and Wheel’s Bleeding
  • Wheel takes 1 damage while spreading damage and has hit count limit (or HP?). It can expired earlier if HP drained so fast (with Palm Strike above then spam Double Punch)
  • If targetted correctly (or luck I guess), Wheel can be hit by God Finger Click and takes the debuff (extra damage from God Smash if this happens)
  • Can damage objects that takes 1 damage (totems, furnitures)

God Smash

• Nothing new but the skill’s damage can be improved with Conviction and God Finger Click
3 Likes

Hello Inquisitor experts! I have a build question: I have a lvl170 cleric1/priest3/monk1 I dropped a while ago (dissapointed in monk…). Could I salvaged that into some decent Inquisitor build? (pve and/or pvp) I saw some monk-based build but I don’t know if priest3 fits in there.

The fact you have already have a monk already makes this hard for me to give opinion. You’re best bet is either to remake a new one and probably read information or continue to be a monk 2, then inquist.

So god finger flick works in the wheel? Isn’t it a ranged attack? Doesn’t the description say that only physical melee attacks work in the wheel? Also: does the wheels HP I crease with higher wheel level? I mean at level 25 u have a 30 second wheel… not worth it it it can’t take the hits.

And, did I understand correctly that the wheel itself can bleed and then spreads each bleed tick? Does one inch punch work too?

Does the wheel have an element? Wouldn’t dievs Carve-Attack work on it? :smiley:

Yes one-inch punch and palm strike works on the wheel.

And even though god flick works on wheel, the chance of you hitting it is slim especially if you have a ton of mooks on the wheel.

1 Like

Does the wheel itself have some kind of defense or element?

I am monk 3 with class 14 now… can’t wait to become a Inqui. I aim for wheel and pears.

All I know is that the wheel is a physical based object that deals slash damage.

1 Like

Medium Plant Poison Cloth

Ohhhhh… that’s good to know… so the usual multipliers will be used when hitting it… so to get the most out of it we should use a weapon that’s strong against cloth and plant…and then the wheel gets high damage and spreads THAT damage to enemies, right? Or does it spread the initial damage and each mob then calculates the damage again? I wish the wheel could become Plate-Armor though :frowning: would help with monk skills to deal higher damage :slight_smile:

Also, attacks done on the wheel is based on the attack property of the caster. So, double punching it spread blunt damage. Fencer skill attack deals either pierce or slash or blunt depending on the skill itself.

1 Like

So the output damage is always slash? When I deal strike damage with double punch it’s then spread as a slash attack? The damage it spreads is not the same as the damage dealt on the wheel. It the same damage it deals when we don’t hit the wheel and it just spins?

Haha! Perfect, thx. I posted when u replied :stuck_out_tongue:

Breaking Wheel doesn’t spread the damage done to the wheel, it just spreads the attack itself. So the property of the wheel shouldn’t matter

1 Like