Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Inquisitor's Thread

Fellow Inquisitors! Is it just me or was the PoA>Reversi combo ninja-nerfed? Damage not what it used to be from my quick observation. Hope I’m wrong :frowning:

I do know that’s there a big hit on pears’ damage, in exchange for hurling five of them even at level up.

Never heard of reversi- pears though

Sorry, I meant Pole of Agony: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZTZj8A85PU

And for accuracy, I think I should have addressed it to Chap-Inquisitors. Apologies!

What’s pole of agony got to do with inquist?

me curious

1 Like

@Huerin
Pole of Agony+Reversi will double dps of Pole of Agony. Anyone can use this It is not Inq relate.

and it maybe already ninja fixed. so no more.

pole of agony doubles dps of pears of angruish? right?

calling PoA is making my head spin

It was mentioned somewhere that reversi does not work on neutral ground anymore

I don’t see how PoA is neutral ground though, the scroll makes you cast it, anyways this is more of a concern for chaplain than inquis.

Maybe neutral referred to anything that is != enemy-based :confused:

Yep, confirmed, it is no more. Crap. Anyone would know if DE still affects Pole of Agony even without Reversi?

Neutral ground is any magic tile that was not casted by an enemy nor an ally unit (yourself/party member/summon).

But wow, I thought this was changed back when people cried back when killing dullahan was a thing, that thaumas could reversi all the tiles they wanted.

So, with the dawn of the R9 classes skill somewhere out this thread and videos posted in youtube…etc, what are your thoughts about it?

Alright, someone from the ktest r9…thread managed to got some videos of Inqusitor’s c2 skills and I find it interesting, albeit in a pvp point of view.

I’m just worried those 2 skills are not good when it comes to monster hunting.

We don’t know if the Iron Maiden is a single or aoe target

and

Judgement [magic]
Cd=40s
Mark an enemy to change them into Demon-Type. Holy attribute attacks deal +10% damage to changed enemies.
Duration = 15s, +1s per skill level
Targets = 8
Note: works at pvp vs players
Note: rank/lvl 3 CC

One thing that I noticed about judgement is the aiming system, akin to merkabah.

you’ll need good aim hit a cluster.

And also, based on the video, does iron maiden and judgement deal damage?

Don’t you forget that you get God Smash and Malleus to lvl 10.

Yep and did wheel get to lv10 to as well?

Yes but since wheel has fixed duration and number of hits, I don’t think getting it up to 10 would be the best idea.

Iron Maiden [pierce]
Trap a medium size or small size enemy inside the iron maiden. Trapped enemies cannot move. Demon type enemies lose %HP per second. Does not affect bosses.
Maiden duration = 4s, +0.5s per skill level
Damage on demon = 0.1% of total HP
Note: rank/lvl 3 CC
Note: works vs players