Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Inquisitor's Thread

So i have a quick question. I just returned to the game and I have a C1/P3 that im planning to build through chap and inquisitor.

Should I be going int or Spr? Currently im building Int, BUT it seems like maybe SPR would be a better choice to buff all the auto attack buffs.

Additionally, I see builds only do 1 rank of sacrament, is there a reason for that?

Thanks!

Chap inquis is better served with SPR to boost all of your damage through your blessing. Since INT only affects magic damage, you will be losing out on damage on all of your physical skills as inquis.

All of the extra line damages you get from being a chaplain are boosted by blessing, so SPR is king for this build.

May i ask whats the point on int/spr inq anyway? ^^
Spr or Blessing should fall off with bettereq or am i wrong?

Im palaquisitor now and the aoe with wheel+goodsmash is godly.
I want to make a monk quisitor now too.
Is the monk gameplay more fluid then the pala gp?
Always have to wait for the cooldown in the 320 hg…

Monquisitor has virtually no downtime.
here:

1 Like

For palainquis and monkquis int/spr are pretty much useless compared to other damage/accuracy/critattack stats.

SPR is only ideal for chap inquis.

INT isnt good for any inquis builds, imo.

Thanks! Hmmmm, now to find out where I can get a stat reset potion.

Inquisitor is flat out the r8 to use for a zombokor.

Oguveve with wheels in the midle of a mob will usuall end up with some zombies hitting it.

Malleus gives them a decent damage boost.

Burn attribute works when zombies kill stuff.

Does Wheel not have a max hit count?

it does. Around 10-15 hits i think

A quick query Inquisitor masters: does Wheel affect Pears in any way? (i.e. Does it trigger pears without the enemy stepping on it, and will the attribute spread the damage of pears)? Depending on the answer, would you think investing at least 1 point in Pears is still worth it?

Thank you!:slight_smile:

Is going full STR for Pala3 / Inq worth it? im not sure if i need Dex as pala/inq :S

I was only ´320 Hg solo with my pala/quisitor but what i can say with 0 dex it should be realy anoying to deal with the blockrate of the monster.
Even with 70 dex now i get blocked often.
(But i dont have yellow gems in my gloves untill i find a worthy piece of gear for it)

damn! its my first melee char so i didn’t know how useful DEX is for inq i guess ill invest 100 points on DEX and rest is STR since im still lvl 120 you think thats good enough? im planning to go C3 pala3 Kab1 Inq so i dont think im gonna need CON.

Whats the stats for Chap- Inquisitor? The main is Int, spr or str???

Something I don’t see touched on alot is the fact that Dex gives a metric ton of crit attack since the rebalance which makes crit rate even more valuable

Dex should still be a main stat imo if you are building physical even if you don’t benefit from all the attack speed because of ping,

Getting block pen for end game/pvp is good, evasion is good but hard to stack now (need to gear for it specifically now in my experience), attack speed is amazing if you can use it and then the mounds of crit attack just makes every crit rate piece of gear or crit gem super worth it

Just gotta make sure you have some STR for the accuracy so you can hit things, a good weapon takes care of the rest :sunglasses:

INTquisitor still exist as MM boosting magic attacks, I’m not testing everything but maybe Cleric 2 Bokor 1 Sadhu 3 Miko?? This will boost Heal, Cure, Effigy, Possesion, and I forgot what Miko’s magic was with both Prana and Malleus (+Blessing from Pardoner). Thaumaturge in your party will boost it even more…

I think if there is nothing to boost PD3 DPS (like you only have Vapor and Incineration) then Inquisitor might be better for rank 9.

MM damage boost isnt based on your int. Its based on the enemies matk.

Miko skill is kagura that boosts your damage by 50% for melee atacks iirc.

MM boosts magic attacks regardless of your INT stat. While I am sure you could make an INTquis work decently, you are better off dropping miko and going PD2 in your theory build.

full spr chaplain inquisitor

yup, it’s fall off

but who care

priest is support oriented class anyway