Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Inquisitor's Thread

Here is the thing though. I do not think they are weak. I think they are just more balanced now. Before they were just ridiculous. When we could do explosions, I was doind 7-8million damage bursts with it, and I do not think this is right

At least you can toss 5 of them at level 1. Just scatter them and hope some magic type enemies appear or mobs just stepping on them

They got there own use if you ask me.

I never saw the old version, I’m mostly judging the poor things by their performance. On most enemies, they just seem to be a waste of a cooldown. I’ll try them more, since they seem to have fans, though. :slight_smile:

Personally I still like Inquisitor, is weaker yeah but I feel it was too strong before actually.

Pears are good agains mage mobs only, before you could kill almost anything with them.

Wheel is definitly weaker but still really good with God Smash, Doble Punch or One inch punch for the attribute.

MM I never properly tested it before patch but I like it more for the debuff so I think is correct to nerf the damage on Str/Dex builds when it s supposed to be a magic atack

As a Monk/ Inquisito I still think is an excellent DPS class (is therer any other to choose at R8?) but unfortunatly it was nerf because it was to OP before.

You can chose an Oracle at rank 8. It is not bad. but offers no damage. only status immunity (lvl 1) and arcane energy buff (for more stamina and SP)

I like it, but Inquisitor just does so much more damage

PD wouldn´t be better? You can by arcane energy scrolls and with PD you have lvl 3 immunity for you and lvl 1 and 2 for your party

but but but, that change monster thing is hallariouse!!!

and you are right. PD would be better then oracle. You get healing factor which is insane nice and 100% uptime at lvl 5 + DM

so i just got inquisitor and…
Breaking wheel doesnt seem to be working properly.
the tooltip says it lasts 10 seconds but it doesnt.
when i use it, it will stay out for like 3 seconds then it will start to turn invisible and you can only see the circular lines, then ir dessapears. does it have a hit count or something? do monsters hitting it make it dissapear? im confused

Hit count. It’s 11-15 on level 1. Increases to very high ammounts on lvl 5 (I never broke it alone on lvl 5 I guess).

2 Likes

OH ok. tysm for the fast reply

/20zfssfsdfdsfffdsf

Hi Guys,

a quick question: have someone tested if the blunt bonus on God Smash is still there after the update? And if it is, how much does it weight on dmg?

Thanks!

50% if im not wrong.

Blunt bonus is still there after the new patch. Still deals 50% bonus damage.

My dream of going Pala/Inq with sword got smashed by God :sweat:

Ty @Huerin and @rafael4lves

Yep, stick to maces if you want the power.

Stick to the sword if you wanna roleplay huehue

And stick to snakes if you’re an old nerd!

Sry, I had to do it!

2 Likes

breaking wheel spreads status effect right? does it spread one inch punch status/damage? hows the range of breaking wheel? thx inquilords in advance XD

Yes it does, and range is real good

1 Like

bro care to take a video and post it? or is it too much? hmm

tomorrow I can. /20 characters. also if you check tosbase, there is a video of that already