Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Inquisitor's Thread

me too dex moonk but i went 100 spirit

My main is dex monk with 100 con.
It is awesome right now

Perhaps a Dex-Int Chap-Inq?:wink:

Based on ktos numbers, it’s gonna be DEX SPR since [blessing] (and I think [sacrament]) will scale exclusively from SPR ([blessing] will scale SPR x3). There’s also magnus being scaled with SPR too instead of just INT. I’m liking what ktos is showing so far.

Oh wow! I’m with you in building that build @c2gaming.seetoo!! Will probably do that too!:wink:

I’m kinda afraid that the aspd of DEX can’t outweigh the bonuses from SPR at all… but we will see.

IDK, someone out there in ktos is gonna math this out and determine the break points. We here in itos have all the time to wait. I’m currently biased towards DEX since there is no mention (yet) if the 30% +10 DEX bonus of [monstrance] is staying or going.

There’s also the hulabalu I’m gonna have to go through with the new skill modifiers. Now [aspergillum] can rely on a lv1 [aspersion] but the new combat system puts a lv1 and lv15 [aspersion] at a 156% damage difference pre-attributes.

Time for CON/DEX pure tower destruction Chap/Inquis builds…I am salivating.

Will Inquisitor be a good choice in a physical build based on STR / DEX / CON with the skill rebalance ?

I don’t like the fact that Malleus Maleficarum will remain magical and INT based when the 3 others skills are physical. It will be cool to have, for the first time maybe … a truly viable paladin or monk PvP build … x).

But with the extreme nerf of paladin skills who was already not so good, i don’t now …

In the other side, Conviction + God Smash x3 can be cool no ? (Smite is ridiculous, don’t know if that’s even viable to consider him post-changes)

Videos posted in KToS General thread seem to suggest both monk-inq and paladin-inq are doing quite well relative to many other physical and magical damage dealing builds.

And yeah, monk-inq seems to be the more sutained damage path, while paladin-inq has the higher bursts by far, even though the interaction has been nerfed. You can always get monk 1 in a paladin-inq build as well to fill the gaps with a weaker, but still really nice, double punch.

Having Paladin C3 is cool to have Conviction debuff who give 33% (after rebalance) more damage to Smite (but smite suck, A LOT) and God Smash (if we consider that buff and the 3 overheat, that’s maybe the strongest melee physical spell (3x2100% lol).

I also hope that they turn some low rank spells more oriented for physical build than support or magical.

Smite lvl 15 is at 2 OH of 496%, with only 9 seconds CD. I can’t see it sucking, to be honest. If we compare Smite (496%*2, 9’’ CD) to God Smash (1537%*3, 30’’ CD), their factors per second (considering CDs as limiters) are basically Smite = 110,2%/second and God Smash = 153,7%/second. Both subject to the same interactions and buffs, and a hell lot stronger than many other skill choices out there.

Seeing bigger numbers is always that much more fun than seeing smaller ones more frequently though.

1 Like

Your DPS will be absolutly bad anyway : as a burst class, we should care more about % damage than CD.

Also, a single bash for exemple in swordsman tree will do 300% attack with an access to better weapons and physical oriented buffs.

Most swordsman class will be extremly bad so i don’t think that Paladin will be good. To be honest it was already an underpowered class and the nerfs from 300% bonus damage to 20% versus demons … will destroy the only niche where Paladin shine more than most class at the same level.

As a Palaquisitor, until rank 8, you will just have 2 physicals skills. So to compensate i really imagine it as a hard-burst, cooldown based and immobile tank class.

And for God Smash, it’s ok for me : Inquisitor SHOULD be for physical build and less for int / supp who already have many choice. Even if MM remain magical, our blunt weapons will still give us a correct amount of magical damage later. And i think that normal if that ranged spell with a hard-debuff deal less damage than the melee skill who just deal damages ^^ !

I love inquisitors :smiley:

I am a C1 P3 B3 zombokor cleric. I used to use zalcai scrolls in order to get my zombies to hit super hard and that was nerfed so I am now trudging towards Inquisitor so I can give them some damage.

What kind of boost can I expect from wheel and malleus if/when I get to it?

Just dropped a Skull Smasher Recipe yesterday (and my practo too :slight_smile:)

I’m a full INT Chaplain/Inquisitor (playing with 4 lines) and now I’m asking myself with the rework on kToS PTR if it’s worth it…
Seems like Heart of Glory will have +200 Magical Attack than Skull Smasher.

I’m a bit casual (main not even 330 yet) and really don’t want to just throw 2 practo + Skull smasher recipe (total at least 100m on Fedimian…) and farm one month of 315 compos and have to do it all over again at the patch.

I don’t know if with the rework, maces with physical + magical primary stats could be better even for an Int Inqui. I could always switch build on R8 with reset announced but in that case, Skull Smasher still the best choice for a STR or DEX Inqui ?

What do you guyz think ?

Take note he also uses a PoA Scroll + Reversi Scroll for extra DPS.

2 Likes

My body is indeed ready.

1 Like

Is that a C1>P3>Chap>Kriv>Pard>Inq??

You got it! Not my char though, but yes, those are his/her choices.

Quite the rainbow build I see. Could be better?