Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Inquisitor's Thread

Hi guys, just turned inquisitor yesterday, I’m a cleric2>diev2>monk2>PD>inquisitor and I’m struggling (a lot) with damage. Takes forever to kill a mob…

So, which skills do I level first? I currently have one in each. Should I first max wheel? Or pears?

lvl 1 God smash
lvl 5 Wheel
lvl 4 maleus
lvl 5 pears.

In that progression. Is what I would recommend.

God smash into Wheel does a very good AoE damage. (you can also spread one inch punch bleed with wheel and then double punch it for the remainder of the time)

Pears will be usefull after level 300 when you get to face a lot of magic mobs on maps. (although inner wall distr 8 is mage heavy, it is just one first map, rest is fairly physical + you got the safety zone, world tree, healing factor to compensate)

Thanks! Will follow this.

Do you have any suggestions for cards and weapon that I should use? I’m full dex with a five hammer (red gems)

So nothing except one skill for int and SPR inqui…This is why I didn’t like picking it for my deiv3. Especially with pears getting reworked.

Hoping that they add some really nice attributes to previous skills because nothing has enhance attribute except pears. Oh well skills have a ton of flavor tho witch is hella sweet.

Chaplain inquis interaction with pole of agony skill scrolls

This doesn’t seem to be intended LOL.

Is it required to use reversi scrolls to do that? Is chaplain really required for that?

1 Like

Chaplain additional hits add to agony pole skill, don’t know if intended.

Is interesting on pardoner due to discern evil extension.
This vid is not chaplain inquis

It’s as if the pole of agony’s debuff gets attached to the target and it’s being considered as normal attack hits, proccing the extra elemental lines…am I getting this correct?

Yes this is correct. Maybe try it on iToS.

The old Cure scrolls were similar. Old cure scroll would deal [physical] based hits. Has been fixed.

1 Like

That’s an awesome finding, but as I said it must be unintended.

Which one is better?

Cleric2/Priest2/Monk2/Miko/Inqui

Or Cleric 2/Priest/Pala3/Miko/Inquisitor?

Many players have been using it.
Quite nice to extend malleus debuff + agony pole debuff.

Until end of vid fail

Doesn’t seem to work in iToS. Tried it myself.

The [debuff] portion of PoAgony doesn’t get extended (duration-wise) after a Reversi Scroll is used on it.

It does multi hit though, but only for the duration of PoAgony (8 seconds for a Lv1 scroll).

Video added:

1 Like

in case of monk (im doing to get inq on r8) worth enhance lvl 70 double punch or energy blast or palm strike ?

Enhance double punch first. It is your spam skill.

1 Like

Because of the DEX to aspd introduced in the planned combat changes, I am pushing through with my plans to make a chinq (chaplain-inqui). I’m only looking at aspd because of the lack of information on how much we actually get in terms of atk/matk.

It “seems” good since lines of atk benefit a lot from aspd. The primary factor to increasing lines of atk damage is elemental damage (and not atk/matk). Inqui’s burn attribute also supports auto atk (hopefully also copying the aspd).

Thoughts?

1 Like

With the new upcoming stat changes, I don’t know if my DEX monk-inq will still be viable. There are a lot of unknowns as of yet, let’s wait for more data before planning any drastic changes to our stats (who am I kidding though, I’m the only idiot who plays DEX monk-inq).

With all the changes coming to TOS, how will Inquisitor place in the pvp? Do you guys have any ideas?
Maybe now Inquisitor won’t go full CON for pvp, and maybe, 1:1 INT:CON / STR:CON.
The main source of damage for Inquisitor skills right now is the high base damage. This will be gone. Now they need more stats to the deal damage.

Hi guys,

Does Miko Clap extend Wheel skill time?

No, it does not extend.