Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Inquisitor's Thread

ET wise, you’re gonna need a second cleric with probably rank 2 to heal the team.

That’s the ET setup our group had been using.

Hi, i’m cleric 2 diev 3 priest 1, is it a good idea to go kabba inqui if my stats are 100 con rest INT? or inqui needs a DEX build?

also does someone has a diev inqui build?

Nekorin made a guide regarding diev-inquist type. Just go search the cleric thread for it.

Kabba->Inquist. Seems good. Inquist skills alone chugged a lot of MP. Before the rank 8 class, my cleric rarely get its SP to half-empty.

What stats would you guys use for Pala3 Inqui?
Full dex?

Chaplain burn inquisitor after field mob adjustment.

Mob HP and def went down some.

2 Likes

On the discussion on gems: what would be recommendable for off-hand gem? Green (for crit) or Red (for PAtk)?

I would say if you can get to 650 give or take crit rate, then go red, if not, go green

1 Like

Hey, can anyone give me any opinion about this build o:?
(stats : full spr)

http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/iwktl0wi0z/

i have this build in full INT and i love it. but i dont know what better is full int or full SPR?

Either he got really lucky or something changed , seems a lot more than 20% But nice for chap to at least be able to keep up with all the bs at r8

Hello guys, it seems that most of you are settled on a build incorporating Kabbalist or some other classes.

I’m searching information about ToS but it is really hard to find that aren’t contradictory or outdated.
Is double punch and God Finger debuffs stackable like murmillo debuffs? (giving Monk C2 some value instead of just raw numbers).

In one hand with the recent announcements concerning the monk C3 improvement i’m tempted to give a try to this build:

Monk C3

It will be focused on DEX with some CON to survive melee hardship.
The point distribution is actually random on the DPS skill because we don’t know the changes on each skills.
I’ll take the Golden bell shield for the attribute as an emergency protection in melee (more utilities).

The Paladin Rank can easily be exchanged for a C2 Priest circle:

Monk C3 P2

It would be better than the first in pretty much everything (Revive is really strong, Mass heal isn’t too bad even without INT) because Paladin C1 isn’t great, he just doesn’t have the paladin outfit :grin:.

I’m also tempted to go this way because of RP reasons (come on Paladin-Inquisitors are cool, aren’t they?) but also to have more group utilities:

Paladin-Inquisitor

It offers some utilities as Resist energy (19% of ignoring “basic” elemental damages) and Barrier (with higher MDEF than the scroll).
It also offers some decent bonus on God Smash (+100% damage) on a target Flagged as “Traitor” (Conviction) as well as increased damage on Smite (3 hits fake or not, as well as the normal potential +200% damage).
A tooltip on this could be nice as well but :kissing_closed_eyes:

I can’t choose, any advice for a starting cleric?

Thank you in advance

What are your goals?

Back in the good old days, going monk c3 is considered stupid and dumb, due to the fact you get almost nothing from it, except a safety wall that takes 3 mins to be used again.

Now, from what I heard, there’s going to be some sort of overhaul in the monk skill setup, which is good.

For the paladin c1 build, since you got monk skills, get rid of smite and invest it on turn undead. One shotting a demon-mutant type in a lv300 map makes life easier.

As for your monk skills, the fact that you don’t have energy blast confuses me. It does decent holy damage and if used properly, can help you clear mobs all by yourself. Iron skin is definitely useless; scrap it and invest on other monk skills. Palm strike, one-inch punch and hand knife should have skill enhancement based on the news about monks. But god-flick finger…we mostly put one point for the debuff.

Assuming you want c3 monk, I’d go for the priest c2 path. You get revive and a decent mass heal for emergencies

For the paladin-inquist, it’s a very common path. There’s a bunch of people who’d suggest this path and lots of suggestion in this thread and others.

Inquisitor C2 Skills

Similar to the C1
3 Physical Skills
1 Magical Skills

Iron Maiden

Physical Damage (Rank 3 debuff)
Assuming Bleed and Enable to perform actions and a trap skill similar to Sappers

https://tos.neet.tv/skills/41401 (Skill Type:Piercing)

Lead Sprayer or Sprinkler

Magical Damage
Assuming Melee range

https://tos.neet.tv/skills/41405

Iron Boots

Physical Damage (Rank 3 debuff)

https://tos.neet.tv/skills/41403 (Skill Type:Strike)
Assuming Slow or Root

(There is too many boot tortures that I am not sure which one will be in TOS)

Heretic’s Fork

Physical Damage

https://tos.neet.tv/skills/41402 (Skill Type: Piercing)

2 Likes

Inquisitors are indeed sadistic entities… shivers

2 Likes

4 new skills? ugh, my precious game pad space.

2 Likes

I bet we will get 2 at c2 and 2 at c3 and this will be ALL inquisitor skills, but hey, who knows, it is IMC

as a chap/miko/oracle/inquis my gamepad set 1 is 100% filled with skills already. :X

2 Likes

I was hoping for a guillotine skill but is more of an execution than a torture so maybe not lol XD.

Mine is too… and I am plain boring c2-diev2-monk3-inquisitor… I have some skills on set 2 already (my statues mainly)…