Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Inquisitor's Thread

iirc it’s 16 hits. per pear. :hugging: with miko it’s 16 hits + 16 hits of 1.6x damage holy.with striking property :point_right::ok_hand:

1 Like

I took numerous videos, I think the one clip I’ll upload in a bit should convince the nay-sayers. :smiley:

2 Likes

Why does everyone keep posting the same kind of videos showing what I’ve shown aaaaages ago. lol

It’s not news anymore. I’ve revealed this info months ago

Oct 26 lel

1 Like

Some people read all the records here, others just go down the bottom and read there.

Should really start getting this…discoveries and update the upper page for lazy people.

I know, right!?
What you found there sparked me to find out how to trigger it, which made me LOVE inquis! thank you for that!

Chill man, it’s not like I didn’t know of this interaction since I became an Inquisitor at Day 1 of R8.

My video shows just how powerful it is even for an INT-build Inquisitor. You’re obviously a physical built one given all the crits. Just a reference for other people that are running non-STR/DEX builds.

My apologies, I didn’t realise your point was to show it’s dmg with INT buids.

Your accompanying texts implies it was about the multi hits

Weird that it didn’t reply to this particular post, I probably lost it due to editing.

Then again, it feels like it hits way, way more than advertised honestly.

In any event, your video and mine basically proves that Pears at Lv5 (and more later on) are just that good of an investment for any build, no matter how messy their distribution was.

Oh yes. it oneshots the orb in 290 so lvl 6 2 overheat does full amount of hits that the orb can handle and probs more.

I guess that orb has 100? health points? may be more? 1 pear cast oneshots HL training room dummy.

with the MM the damage of pears is wonderful.

• PS. i did misunderstood you on the INT build as well too, now it all makes sense. pears are must anyway.

Esp, if you have hand knife (monk1 skill) to armor break, then pears do almost full damage without the need for Physical attack or block penetration. ----EDIT: just realized how stupid monk1 sounds for an INT build…

The orb has 50 HP (as seen from QS skill Teardown).

1 Like

thanks!

I just tested in the Crystal Mine Mission (those totems have 100) and they do get one shot

If anyone with pear lvl1 could test how many hits for 1 pear (on furniture at siaulai, on vubbe flag in xmines or dg290 orb).

It’s starting to remind me of the old QS3 falconer3 aiming caltrop issue -> amount of hits. Though pear procs on expiration. :confused:

Question on inquisitor skills, is it better to get godsmash4 malleus1 or godsmash1 malleus4? physical dex>con build currently gs1 mm1 pear5 wheel5.
I am considering MM4 for longer debuff/silence but would like some advice.

It’s been mentioned several times :stuck_out_tongue: Malleus 4

If you’re PvE, Malleus 4. If you want PvP, GS 4.

@tampon @Wrathior thanks, will backread a bit. missed those snippets of info from this thread.

Guys, hi !!! I was reading allll the texts in this “guide” and i was thinking about to do this build:

DEX/CON 2:1…

Is this good for pvp and some sup on dgs ??? Just don’t like monk =oX !!! Sorry, but I’m newbie… Back to the game just right now after some months…

Tks again !

NEED HELP GUYS

Best weapon for inquisitor FULL DEX before getting 315 weapon:

• Five hammer with 5 yellow gems or 5 red gems?
  • Other weapon ?!?!?

And tell why please, ty in advance.

Depends on your build,gears and funds. I have a 5* Red gem Five Hammer and I’d say it’s good if you have a decent level of Heal&Cure to help you leveling up.
The problem I face is that due to my “low” DEX of around 260 base (without Monstrance), I can’t really crit often so yellow gems would be a waste. If you have the funds for two Sissels, 7-8 10* Ellaganos cards and enough DEX, yellow gems seem to be the better alternative, as they add a flat amount of damage to your crits instead of creating a huge variable damage margin which also affects your crit damage in a bad way.

However, the main problem you might be facing if you go with yellow gems is that your base attack with Five Hammer will be really low. Every level and every DEX adds only 1 point of base damage, so your total minimum attack will be like 700-900 while maximum attack will be around 100-200 damage higher(maybe a little higher with headgears&red gems in a shield/dagger) around level 280-300+.

This value is then added to your skill attack and on crit multiplied by 1,5 times. After this multiplication, the crit attack from the yellow gems is added. Let’s say we autoattack for 1k attack and land a crit, we have 1,5k damage + 5x270 (the critattack value for 5 5* yellow gems)= 2850 damage.

With a five 5* Red Gem Hammer we have an attack of ~800-1900.
The average damage would be ~1350 on autoattack hit, which would result in ~2025 damage average when critting. The value is lower, but we still have about 450 average damage advantage in contrast to the yellow gems if the attack does not crit, because you won’t get the crit attack bonus on non-crit attacks. I’d say that if your critrate is above 40%, it’s better to invest in yellow gems as their damage won’t fluctuate so much and gives you a stable base damage, especially on autoattacks.

I don’t know that much about the Inquisitor skills and if they all can crit or not; you’d better look for some more assistance here xD

There’s also the option of that Iron Fist which some people use to cover the range from 220-315+ because of the more stable damage and higher durability, as well as a better increase in damage if you go for weapon maintenance buff.

Hi all,

Need advice in ET/GVG/PVP build. Would the below mention scale well? Would there be any concerns going Cleric for one circle.

Cleric C1-> Priest C1-> Dev C3 -> oracle -> Kabba -> Inq

Thanks and regards